Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

With the Hydra and Insurgents being half price at the moment, does anyone know will the be bargains coming soon for other vehicles?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

might pick up an insurgent. pity the windscreen is so easy to shoot through.

although I would like to drive into people with a sticky bomb attached to front bumper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Got my monies from rockstar :D

I didnt even contact them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

Started this on the PS3 two weeks ago. First few days I got a million no problem, since then I've struggled to get any decent cash.
    Hours wasted because of Rambos rushing in to stealth jobs, quitters, messers, griefers, tricksters, divas, gob****es, yadda yadaa.

Disconnections, booted...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

erkifino wrote: »
    Started this on the PS3 two weeks ago. First few days I got a million no problem, since then I've struggled to get any decent cash.
    Hours wasted because of Rambos rushing in to stealth jobs, quitters, messers, griefers, tricksters, divas, gob****es, yadda yadaa.

Disconnections, booted...

Welcome to GTA Online.

This is just everyday stuff. Try stick with your crew and get talking on the headset, it can make things go a lot easier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

DubDJ wrote: »
    Welcome to GTA Online.

This is just everyday stuff. Try stick with your crew and get talking on the headset, it can make things go a lot easier.

Jobs with crew are simple. The difference a few mics make so you can communicate.

Welcome to GTA Online.

Jobs with crew are simple. The difference a few mics make so you can communicate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,199 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

So the half price Hydra was only for 24 hours. Wish I'd known that before wasting a few hours earning 200k.

2058rrt.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

Yeah, I guess I'm partly to blame as I don't have a mic...

I can confirm the boring heist is double money now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Aw not Trevor's one??

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Aw not Trevor's one??

You dayyumn right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

You dayyumn right.

Ah the only heist I've only done once.... Not a chance of double dipping on this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I can confirm I won't be doing much of that one :p

The Pacific Standard Job will be another story. I don't know why they didn't do this before the I'll Gotten Gains, to let people build up a little money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

Lads, need help here. Was goin to buy a new car last night and seen the elegy was free, I thought to meself buy a load an then sell em. Filled all empty spaces in my garages, went to sell one. Nope. Not an option! Now I'm stuck with a load of elegys and have no spaces for anything else. Tried destroying them but they still take up the space! I don't want 9 elegys how do I get rid of them or am I stuck with them??

Lads, need help here. Was goin to buy a new car last night and seen the elegy was free, I thought to meself buy a load an then sell em. Filled all empty spaces in my garages, went to sell one. Nope. Not an option! Now I'm stuck with a load of elegys and have no spaces for anything else. Tried destroying them but they still take up the space! I don't want 9 elegys how do I get rid of them or am I stuck with them??

I can confirm I won't be doing much of that one :p

The Pacific Standard Job will be another story. I don't know why they didn't do this before the I'll Gotten Gains, to let people build up a little money.

Im in one now, and will do them till tonight. May as well make hay n all that. Pacific Standard, when that goes double I don't intend to sleep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Not bothered with the 2x payment on Trevor's heist, I'm making enough cash out of the Fleeca finale ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

gumbo1 wrote: »

You've to overwrite them when you bring a new car into the garage, that's the only way you'll be rid. Won't cost you anything, unless you've modded the crap out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

TacoMan wrote: »
    Not bothered with the 2x payment on Trevor's heist, I'm making enough cash out of the Fleeca finale ;)

Louis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

gumbo1 wrote: »
    Just replace them with street cars and sell the street cars or if you can do like some of the cheating glitching scum around here do a thing I think it's a panto dupe I've not done it myself...! What console you on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Just replace them with street cars and sell the street cars or if you can do like some of the cheating glitching scum around here do a thing I think it's a panto dupe I've not done it myself...! What console you on?

If you are going to replace them with street cars and sell those, you might as well get the Gang cars, there is one that sells for about €12K

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Craic Addict

Just tried a heist with randomers and as usual I get the trolls who haven't a clue FFS!
    One got to the yacht and began to run around in circles literally while being shot to death.
    He done this on 2 restarts then quit, what a wanker.

DANNY2014 wrote: »

Cheers, that worked a treat!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Nice one I'll finally get this one done :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

If you are going to replace them with street cars and sell those, you might as well get the Gang cars, there is one that sells for about €12K

Gang cars? Is that next gen?

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Gang cars? Is that next gen?

No, every gen :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

I need monies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

No, every gen :)

Fair enough thanks fellas where do I find a gang car?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Fair enough thanks fellas where do I find a gang car?

Not sure im a noob to gta online, im guessing it some kinda low rider like you see in rap videos???? :confused:

Advertisement