Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Best place is in and around Grove street, get a muscle car to make the Tornado spawn, that's worth the most.
    If you just drive from Grove St and up towards Fanklin's aunt house, one should spawn on the street in green or purple

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Vain wrote: »
    I need monies!

Don't we all...IMG_20150727_211859_zpsct6o0hlo.jpg

Jesus better bank that 3grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Don't we all...IMG_20150727_211859_zpsct6o0hlo.jpg

And you had the cheek to take 40% in the hoist last night :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Hey, that heist cost me 54g's to set up!!!! Might set one up later. Back on at ten.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

That's the rules of the crew, you have to take the 40% otherwise you'll never accumulate 10 million. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

http://www.joe.ie/music/video-liam-gallagher-having-a-session-with-a-few-auld-lads-in-a-pub-in-mayo/506033
    this should read "Liam Gallagher having a session with auld lads proco and Bryan in a pub in mayo"

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Kettle316

Been playing online for a couple of weeks now and can't seem to earn any real money (currently have around $100,000 banked). Anybody got any tips or tricks to earn some extra cash??

Also been trying to finish the prison break heist, does nobody like doing the station setup??? Can't seem to ever get 3 people yo join in on it :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Kettle316 wrote: »
    Been playing online for a couple of weeks now and can't seem to earn any real money (currently have around $100,000 banked). Anybody got any tips or tricks to earn some extra cash??

Also been trying to finish the prison break heist, does nobody like doing the station setup??? Can't seem to ever get 3 people yo join in on it :confused:

100,000 only? You'd make that in around an hour just doing random jobs

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Kettle316 wrote: »

What system are you on? There was a glitch goin on over the where you could've made 2M a garage in 15 mins. Patched now tho. Check the glitch thread, there another one going. I'll be on later if you're ps4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Think I saw a 'twit' this morning saying the bikes were all half price - is that right? Might be the ideal time to sell a Panty or two and get my Hakouchu back. Phobos will probably buy his Electro back at 375k or whatever half price for that piece of sh1t is :pac:

Think I saw a 'twit' this morning saying the bikes were all half price - is that right? Might be the ideal time to sell a Panty or two and get my Hakouchu back. Phobos will probably buy his Electro back at 375k or whatever half price for that piece of sh1t is :pac:

I seen that yesterday so it's probably over by now unless they extended it.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

DubDJ wrote: »
    I seen that yesterday so it's probably over by now unless they extended it.

Think it's for two days

It took us a little over 7 hours altogether, Me, DanC, q2ice and Glynner. We had three very close calls, the worse two in the last setup and final heist but we managed to do it in the end. No deaths, no failures at all, we went right though from start to finish without one restart. Nice payout in the end.

Criminal Mastermind complete :D Coke and hookers for everyone.

357091.jpeg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,199 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Fair play. $12 million almost seems a little low for that sort of achievement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

1 week off work = 1 week of drunken tidy failing at gta ☺

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Well done lads, serious achievement!

Well done boys, how the feck did Glynner not die once?

Well done boys, how the feck did Glynner not die once?

Glynner was one of the only ones who didn't give us a heart attack, although he did admit later on his health came dangerously low at one point, he never told us though. :P

We done the first 3 heists in 3.5 hours, took a break for a few hours and came back and done the last two in 3.5 hours. I setup a friend only session so none of us got distracted in between heists, and no disconnects whatsoever, it all went real smooth and we nearly got put together after every heist setup.

I never expected to get the Mastermind Bonus, we were all aiming for the 2 million bonus until we were halfway though and realised we might actually do it. DanC's controller died while delivering the bikes for Pacific standard and q2ice got lost during the final heist and almost died. I think the finale was the most chaotic, things didn't go as planned but we got there in the end. :D

I woulda been sick if we did lose during the Pacific Standard though. We're going to be trying the elite challenges next so if your on you can hop in. I've looked into the first two already and it seems straight forward enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

Trying to get back in to this... Haven't played in months.... Who wants to pop my gta online heist cherry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Trying to get back in to this... Haven't played in months.... Who wants to pop my gta online heist cherry

PS3 or 4?

If PS3 add me deathmagnet23 I should be on in half an hour or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

I was in the party listening all the way. nailed it so they did.

I could only imagine the jews reaction if dan had of died when his controller did.

I was in the party listening all the way. nailed it so they did.

I could only imagine the jews reaction if dan had of died when his controller did.

We would of definitely died during it if you were part of the team, probably during the Fleeca Job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

DubDJ wrote: »
    It took us a little over 7 hours altogether, Me, DanC, q2ice and Glynner. We had three very close calls, the worse two in the last setup and final heist but we managed to do it in the end. No deaths, no failures at all, we went right though from start to finish without one restart. Nice payout in the end.

Criminal Mastermind complete :D Coke and hookers for everyone.

]https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/369512/357091.jpeg

Fair play to ye lads, great achievement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Im here but my heart and soul are needing gta..what 360 lads are on around 12-2??

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Any of the ps4 lads fancy a crack at it?

Pacific Standard Heist is now double $/RP. Nice $2.5 million payout for anybody looking to build up a bit of cash.

These double money payouts would of made more sense before the Ill Gotten Gains, hopefully they have a big update coming soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Class, will definitely be on for this tonight. Need to make some RP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

jackrussel wrote: »

Count me in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

jackrussel wrote: »

I'd love to, but I couldn't manage it in one sitting.

Advertisement