Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Anyone up for the Pacific standard heist I'm gonna start it up.now

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

I'd love to, but I couldn't manage it in one sitting.

I doubt it would be the one sitting, maybe the flecca and prison ones the first night and then a heist a night then after or whatever people can do? Count you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

jackrussel wrote: »
    I doubt it would be the one sitting, maybe the flecca and prison ones the first night and then a heist a night then after or whatever people can do? Count you in?

Tell you what, if you get three others go ahead. If not, I'm in. I'd be limited enough the next while in terms of the time I can get on, so I don't want to hold anyone up.

I'll be available this Sunday for a bit and all evening Friday week (14th) from about 5pm for definite. Dribs and drabs before that, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

So we're still looking for 2 people, maybe 1 depending on frank, to do the criminal mastermind challenge on ps4 with myself & Phobos. Come on people, put yer hands up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Look what ye started Dub!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Look what ye started Dub!

There plenty of money to go around for everybody :P

DubDJ wrote: »
    There plenty of money to go around for everybody :P

Il be on tonight for a few hours

Il be on tonight for a few hours

Same here, we're flying through the Pacific Standard, getting it all done on 1.5 hours. We're trying for the elite challenge in it as well, which is also double. So another $200k for each of us each time if we can get it done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Started online on the 360 yesterday. I got stalked by this guy for what seemed like hours! I couldn't kill him because I had no automatic weapons and his car was built like a tank. To get some cash, I tried to rob a few shops but he was following me around the map, he had be blocked in the shop too by parking his car at the front door. That horn as well, this ****ing clown music was playing anytime he was tracking me down, he went 'off radar' too - which added to the suspense. Anyways, it was a bit of craic!

Done a few jobs last night, managed to get some cash and have tooled up with a rifle and a carbine. Next thing I'm saving for is a garage. I definitely need some backup though, my gamertag is tmwceltic. Anyone who plays on the 360, give me an add. Should be on tonight. I'd be on for ****ing around and doing a few missions/heists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Ill send you an add there over the next hour or so

• Advertisement

djflawless wrote: »
    Ill send you an add there over the next hour or so

Thanks man.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

So we're still looking for 2 people, maybe 1 depending on frank, to do the criminal mastermind challenge on ps4 with myself & Phobos. Come on people, put yer hands up!

If the places aren't taken up I wouldn't mind giving it a cracking think bubbles up for it aswell

ColeTrain wrote: »
    Started online on the 360 yesterday. I got stalked by this guy for what seemed like hours! I couldn't kill him because I had no automatic weapons and his car was built like a tank. To get some cash, I tried to rob a few shops but he was following me around the map, he had be blocked in the shop too by parking his car at the front door. That horn as well, this ****ing clown music was playing anytime he was tracking me down, he went 'off radar' too - which added to the suspense. Anyways, it was a bit of craic!

Done a few jobs last night, managed to get some cash and have tooled up with a rifle and a carbine. Next thing I'm saving for is a garage. I definitely need some backup though, my gamertag is tmwceltic. Anyone who plays on the 360, give me an add. Should be on tonight. I'd be on for ****ing around and doing a few missions/heists.

That sounds hilarious and something I'd do. :p Have you joined the crew yet? Add a few as friends, you can jump into one of the heists with us later, you'll have $760k in an hour and a half. Plenty to get a decent car and apartment.

Or liberachi's jet 😀😀

djflawless wrote: »
    Or liberachi's jet 😀😀

I'll be on in an hour or so to finish off the Pac Standard tidy so hopefully you and q2ice will be on.

That sounds hilarious and something I'd do. :p Have you joined the crew yet? Add a few as friends, you can jump into one of the heists with us later, you'll have $760k in an hour and a half. Plenty to get a decent car and apartment.

Probably something I'll end up doing down the line as well but had to pay my dues yesterday! To be honest, it was good fun, even though I was the one being hunted :D

No, I haven't joined the crew yet. If want to invite me in later I'd be glad to play a heist and build up some cash!

Request sent to you man!
    Yeah dub im hoppin on now to do me daily objectives and sort sh!t out so hopefully q gets going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Will give it a shot if ya like

Probably something I'll end up doing down the line as well but had to pay my dues yesterday! To be honest, it was good fun, even though I was the one being hunted :D

No, I haven't joined the crew yet. If want to invite me in later I'd be glad to play a heist and build up some cash!

Yeah if you've accepted flawless' invite and he'll get you in with us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

I'd probably ruin the whole thing if I was in a crew doing a mission.. I'd have to play it a few days before trying Lol

• Advertisement

PeteK* wrote: »
    I'd probably ruin the whole thing if I was in a crew doing a mission.. I'd have to play it a few days before trying Lol

Dont make a bollix of the fleeca set up and you'll be A1...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭SM01

Just joined the crew recently and playing on 360. I've already been picked off quite a few times by posters here which is all good fun! Happy to join in heists to make numbers but Id say I'm only average at best as a player. Name on there is LLCoolShay123 and I'm on every couple of nights.

Thanks to Flawless and DubDJ last night, I got a top class apartment and a decent car. Also, ranked up enough to get some sticky bombs! That should make things easier online :D

SM01 wrote: »
    Just joined the crew recently and playing on 360. I've already been picked off quite a few times by posters here which is all good fun! Happy to join in heists to make numbers but Id say I'm only average at best as a player. Name on there is LLCoolShay123 and I'm on every couple of nights.

So your the mysterious LLCoolShay who keeps attacking us all. :p For the record, we usually never do and were normally all in a team fighting other players, the only reason you've been attacked is because you keep killing us.

It can get annoying when your in a battle and members of your own crew keep coming at you, we all have our targeting to not attack crew members do it causes a problem when somebody does, if we switch back then we keep killing each other.

Next time don't attack and we can all cruise around causing trouble. We had six in an insurgent last night causing mayhem.

Thanks to Flawless and DubDJ last night, I got a top class apartment and a decent car. Also, ranked up enough to get some sticky bombs! That should make things easier online :D

And me protecting ya in Freemode. Nice guy that i am.
    Good craic with the lads last night causing trouble in free roam. Ya know you're doing well when you have to actively hunt down players because they are running away, Tidy robbing some chaps tank that didnt arrive quick enough.
    Alas, I left the boys at 5 am (teething baby). Not sure what time the lads went until but they showed no signs of stopping at that stage. Was fun, I'll be back again tonight.

And me protecting ya in Freemode. Nice guy that i am.
    Good craic with the lads last night causing trouble in free roam. Ya know you're doing well when you have to actively hunt down players because they are running away, Tidy robbing some chaps tank that didnt arrive quick enough.
    Alas, I left the boys at 5 am (teething baby). Not sure what time the lads went until but they showed no signs of stopping at that stage. Was fun, I'll be back again tonight.

The protection was appreciated! It was good craic there in Freemode alright. Had a lot of trouble with the targeting but joined the crew there so it should be a bit easier.

Hope to get on sometime after 9:30 myself.

Seriously liking the new glitch that just lets me find random tanks!!
    Last night there was 1 just parked perfectly by the road in the city.
    The night before i stole 1 from an npc.
    Glad i got the insurgent too

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LovelySpuds

Anyone fancy doing a few heists on PS4?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭SM01

So your the mysterious LLCoolShay who keeps attacking us all. :p For the record, we usually never do and were normally all in a team fighting other players, the only reason you've been attacked is because you keep killing us.

It can get annoying when your in a battle and members of your own crew keep coming at you, we all have our targeting to not attack crew members do it causes a problem when somebody does, if we switch back then we keep killing each other.

Next time don't attack and we can all cruise around causing trouble. We had six in an insurgent last night causing mayhem.

Understood. I'd protest innocence and say I was attacked first and any aggression was retaliation but if I did step out of line with crew members, apologies. I'll hold fire in future and see what unfolds!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

SM01 wrote: »
    Understood. I'd protest innocence and say I was attacked first and any aggression was retaliation but if I did step out of line with crew members, apologies. I'll hold fire in future and see what unfolds!

Just keep your eye on Proco and your finger on the trigger around him, he's a bit of a rogue ;)

Advertisement