Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Crew don't attack crew unless it's friendly and you know the players and it's just a bit of craic .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Just keep your eye on Proco and your finger on the trigger around him, he's a bit of a rogue ;)

And don't be stepping in front of any RPG's, that be yo' own mothaf*ckin fault!:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

SM01 wrote: »
    Understood. I'd protest innocence and say I was attacked first and any aggression was retaliation but if I did step out of line with crew members, apologies. I'll hold fire in future and see what unfolds!

Last night i killed you first, but after you threw a sticky on the car though. But in my defence i came for you as the last time you were on there was a big battle and you were killing crew and enemys.
    Stick your aiming to strangers and you'l be fine.
    If you see us online tonight, come say hello and give us a hand with a few randomers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭SM01

Last night i killed you first, but after you threw a sticky on the car though. But in my defence i came for you as the last time you were on there was a big battle and you were killing crew and enemys.
    Stick your aiming to strangers and you'l be fine.
    If you see us online tonight, come say hello and give us a hand with a few randomers.

Yep I remember that - the sticky bomb was flung as i presumed you were attacking me. You were wearing y-fronts and little else! I'm not in a position to be picking fights as you may have noticed - I'm pretty useless in a gun fight. Anyway apologies for shooting at anyone inappropriately. I'll do that (change aim) and hopefully catch up with a few folk later on.

SM01 wrote: »
    Yep I remember that - the sticky bomb was flung as i presumed you were attacking me. You were wearing y-fronts and little else! I'm not in a position to be picking fights as you may have noticed - I'm pretty useless in a gun fight. Anyway apologies for shooting at anyone inappropriately. I'll do that (change aim) and hopefully catch up with a few folk later on.

Yes, I like to feel the fresh San Andreas air on my skin. I did have a trench coat too but people kept calling me a sex offender.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

You look like a registered 1 regardless :D

djflawless wrote: »
    You look like a registered 1 regardless :D

Have to get caught to get registered.......

....I joke...

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Craic Addict

Has anyone got a hearse and is willing to help me spawn one? I've been trying for 3 hours now on ps4

Has anyone got a hearse and is willing to help me spawn one? I've been trying for 3 hours now on ps4

Downgrade to xbox 360 and we'll make an arrangement :D

Downgrade to xbox 360 and we'll make an arrangement :D

To bad That's broken lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I'll spawn you one tomorrow night, if you don't get one tonight.

Cheers, it would save me a lot of hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Just in case anyone was thinking of purchasing, the Pacific standard heist vehicles are all half price. Including the savage! Not sure how long for so don't hang around.

Might invest in a savage.havnt got anything airborne yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Half price for the weekend, last of the double money and deals.

I wont b on till later but believe it when i say it...ill need gunners for me savage ;)

I wont b on till later but believe it when i say it...ill need gunners for me savage ;)

You control the guns in the savage :p We can come along for the scenery though.

DubDJ wrote: »
    You control the guns in the savage :p We can come along for the scenery though.

Well get on and do somethin :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

many on. be on in half an hour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,199 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Any glitch to remove or hide the dunce hat in a bad sport lobby? I'm in there for 16 days for blowing up cars (in a GTA game, for christ sake!).

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »
    Any glitch to remove or hide the dunce hat in a bad sport lobby? I'm in there for 16 days for blowing up cars (in a GTA game, for christ sake!).

I kinda want to get in that lobby :p I'm always blowing up cars I don't know why I haven't been put in.

J. Marston wrote: »

I blow up at least ten cars everytime im on. even friends/crew cars.

I kinda want to get in that lobby :p I'm always blowing up cars I don't know why I haven't been put in.

does doing missions etc balance out the "bad play"?

does doing missions etc balance out the "bad play"?

I just googled it, an easy way is you and a friend keep blowing up each others cars. Just keep requesting them and then destroying it. I'll probably do it after the double money ends.

I just googled it, an easy way is you and a friend keep blowing up each others cars. Just keep requesting them and then destroying it. I'll probably do it after the double money ends.

I didn't think it was still going. I was in it once. Be better if u could get s crew member in with ya

I didn't think it was still going. I was in it once. Be better if u could get s crew member in with ya

we should all get into it

we should all get into it

I don't mind, il join yis. How are u for money though, paying insurance for cars.

I don't mind, il join yis. How are u for money though, paying insurance for cars.

Just bring out a few Elegys. We'll be grand high or low.

Joined a non boards crew friend in a battle tonight.killed his mate accidentaly...his mate proved to be an unatural spoilt child....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Any of the PS4 gowls gentlemen (Johnny, Danny and Phobos) get cracking on the mastermind heist thingy?

Advertisement