Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Any of the PS4 gowls gentlemen (Johnny, Danny and Phobos) get cracking on the mastermind heist thingy?

Nah, no go yet. Had one go with Phobos, a Belgian and a Brit - the Belgian managed to get himself blown up in the plane at the prison break heist somehow. We were goin good till then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I've a good bit of time on Friday and possibly/probably Saturday, to do it, if yous fancy it then? If we divide the four of us up into pairs and get the Fleeca done by Friday evening we can attempt getting as far as possible from then on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

I'd be up for it. I'll be on most evenings this week. So I'll complete Fleeca heist with one other player, then wait till all 4 of us are online to continue with the Prison Break heist.

Johnny - yer man the Belgian keeps PSN messaging me asking when we're going to give it another go :D

Do we not have to have the Fleeca heist done with another member of the four? i.e. Me and Phobos do it, and Johnny and LittleDannyBubblesGotBlownToTheMoon do it and then all four progress to the prison break. Whoever's doing it with me will need to keep me in check, I do lose the head sometimes and think I'm invincible :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

TacoMan wrote: »
    Johnny - yer man the Belgian keeps PSN messaging me asking when we're going to give it another go :D

ya, he was onto me a fair bit too. he was off all last week so had plenty of time - the other lad worked nights n slept all day, not really the best combination those two.

i probably wont be around this weekend frankie - heading back up to tipp on saturday. i was on all last weekend n no one around to do it!

• Advertisement

jackrussel wrote: »
    ya, he was onto me a fair bit too. he was off all last week so had plenty of time - the other lad worked nights n slept all day, not really the best combination those two.

i probably wont be around this weekend frankie - heading back up to tipp on saturday. i was on all last weekend n no one around to do it!

I said to Phobos last night I'd try and get on tomorrow to do the Fleeca heist with him. If you can work it with Danny, then we should be able to get something together next week for the next heist? Might be worth it spacing it out so the pressure doesn't get to us!

As I said before, by all means go ahead with the Belgian and whoever else if that doesn't suit your timeline!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Was on last nite myself phobos Davey and some weirdo called hesh completed it in full no word of a lie...

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Was on last nite myself phobos Davey and some weirdo called hesh completed it in full no word of a lie...

Ah, your man from the Sopranos?

Is that the guy who said the difference between him and Davey singing was that he could hold a tune? More notes in a knacker's wallet in all fairness....

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Ah, your man from the Sopranos?

Is that the guy who said the difference between him and Davey singing was that he could hold a tune? More notes in a knacker's wallet in all fairness....

Bitterness will get you nowhere Frankie :) , I'm here to stay like it or not , (evil laugh) :D

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Bitterness will get you nowhere Frankie :) , I'm here to stay like it or not , (evil laugh) :D

#bantz #lolz #procoisascumbag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

my xbox live ran out today. best place to pick one up?

my xbox live ran out. where wil I pick up a cheap one. gor last one online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I got a 14 month xbox Gold for €40ish at http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live
    If you like their FB page you get a 5% discount

Electronic first.

30 euro for 12 months. I had it bookmarked so must have got the previous ones there too

im trying to redeem code. I keep being told to connect to xbox live ( I cant cause it has run out) to redeem code. even though my profile is logged in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

marcbrophy wrote: »

done that. still not letting me on.checked network all looks good till I try log on and it errors out

error 8015820A

seems to be xbox servers.

Heists with randoms summed up in 13 seconds
    http://i.imgur.com/PiVDdYD.gifv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I spent 10 minutes jet griefing & now I'm a dodgy player....
    (I was also jet griefing with Kesh last night so its his fault)

I need some of you to commend me next time we are online :D

yDunTB2.jpg

• Advertisement

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I spent 10 minutes jet griefing & now I'm a dodgy player....
    (I was also jet griefing with Kesh last night so its his fault)

I need some of you to commend me next time we are online :D

yDunTB2.jpg

What do people expect from this game, though? I mean, you're given an arsenal the Irish Army wouldn't get and you're expected just to leave lads alone? Jog on to a private session if you can't handle the heat. Have had my ass handed to me plenty of times, never reported anyone.

What do people expect from this game, though? I mean, you're given an arsenal the Irish Army wouldn't get and you're expected just to leave lads alone? Jog on to a private session if you can't handle the heat. Have had my ass handed to me plenty of times, never reported anyone.

Its not reports, its me getting bad sport points for blowing up cars.

There was no one online so I got bored and I was messing with the jet.
    My own fault for acting the geebag :pac:

I'll upload the vid I saved in a few minutes.

Oh right, ya! :pac: Well, the same applies to Rockstar - what do they expect from people? The cars are insured!

What level of destruction do you have to wreak before you get a dodgy rating? I would regularly blow up people's cars in game.

In the vid I kill 14 people & destroy 4 personal vehicles (over ten minutes)

I dont think I destroyed any more cars before that today.

I did rack up a lot of kills last night with Kesh but totally my own fault for being a dick to everyone in the session.

I'm blaming the new nose cam for jets. Too easy to pick out your targets.

Haha, brilliant. I must learn how to fly my Hydra, bloody terrible at it.

I got a message from a player who said they were reporting me to Rockstar because I was randomly killing people and destroying vehicles.
    Surely if you are playing an 18 rated game that has a story involving killing people and stealing cars, you should not be getting reported or even getting bad rep, if anything, we should be getting good rep every time we kill players

Haha, brilliant. I must learn how to fly my Hydra, bloody terrible at it.

I'll be leaving the jets alone for a few weeks :pac:

Back to clean player now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

I wouldn't be too worried about Bad Sports if this comment from Reddit is to be believed:"I've spent the past 2 days trying to get into BS, blown up probably 200 PV's, lost over 3mil to insurance fees, killed 400-500 players, and I'm still getting the $2,000 good behavior bonuses...."https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaglitches/comments/3gsp2i/psa_how_to_bypass_vehicle_is_already_nearby/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

<.<
    >.>

*reports*

Advertisement