Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

I'm online, come join me, we can chat about the disaster.....I mean date

had to go offline . I'll be back on in while if I can

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

So power went and obviously I was cut off :( Thought it was good timing for bed so see you guys tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

So power went and obviously I was cut off :( Thought it was good timing for bed so see you guys tomorrow

Yea, we bumped into a god-moder so that kinda ended that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,886 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

For anyone into this sort of thing, Sony have a BOGOF (Buy 1 Get 1 Free) sale on GTA ONline cash cards.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/gta-online-cash-cards-buy-1-get-1-free/cid=STORE-MSF75508-GTACASHCARDSSALE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

sheehy83 wrote: »
    For anyone into this sort of thing, Sony have a BOGOF (Buy 1 Get 1 Free) sale on GTA ONline cash cards.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/gta-online-cash-cards-buy-1-get-1-free/cid=STORE-MSF75508-GTACASHCARDSSALE

Has many here ever bought these b4???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Has many here ever bought these b4???

€14.99 nt too bad for 1.25 million double that and you have 2.5 mill nt too shabby

Farty88 wrote: »
    €14.99 nt too bad for 1.25 million double that and you have 2.5 mill nt too shabby

Would ya really buy it though...

Connection to session lost to unknown error really starting to make me curse loud at TV now... Just hope next gen doesn't have this craic...

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Some sh1te connection to friends and crew impossible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

325710.jpg

Charachters and progression? Does this include cash, property and vehicles does anybody know? I'd be a bit pissed off having to grind out for an apartment and some decent cars all over again.

• Advertisement

I have a feeling the only thing that will move over is your character and level. Maaaaayyybee your money but i don't think your cars or house will move over. For the cars, they would have to check every single user and create upgraded replicas of their customized cars. I have afeeling code wise this is a bit harder than just
    If player has car
    Then copy car but make it remastered version.

I'm hoping money carries over but i have afeeling it won't with all the preorder cash they are throwing at people. I shouldn't be too hard to copy over cash but it might be their way of resetting all the modders.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I have a feeling the only thing that will move over is your character and level. Maaaaayyybee your money but i don't think your cars or house will move over. For the cars, they would have to check every single user and create upgraded replicas of their customized cars. I have afeeling code wise this is a bit harder than just
    If player has car
    Then copy car but make it remastered version.

I'm hoping money carries over but i have afeeling it won't with all the preorder cash they are throwing at people. I shouldn't be too hard to copy over cash but it might be their way of resetting all the modders.

Well f*ck that anyway. Level 120 with no guns, no money, no property and no vehicles? That's not very appealing TBH.

They will probably av a whole new ranking system with weapons unlocks and so on at lvl 130 140 etc???

Yeah all guesswork but i have a feeling They would have told us by now if everything moved over but who knows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

So I am assuming that if you guys all get gtav on ps4 I won't be able to play alongside anymore being I am on ps3?

monkeynuz wrote: »
    So I am assuming that if you guys all get gtav on ps4 I won't be able to play alongside anymore being I am on ps3?

Yea, It wont be cross platform.

I'll be staying with ps3 for a good while yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I'd be shocked if cars don't transfer, codewise it's an easy thing to do really (considering they are already doing it for your character).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Guys did i read somewhere you can cross your carachter from 360 to ps4?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Benzino wrote: »
    I'd be shocked if cars don't transfer, codewise it's an easy thing to do really (considering they are already doing it for your character).

Agree with this, I'd be surprised if everything doesn't transfer over.

It would be nice if they have an option for PS3 and PS4 to share lobbies. Let's say the PS4 players still have the next gen graphics, but lobbies are limited to 16 players. PS3 players will see everything as it is now. Even if they had something like this for the first year or so it would be a big help for crews avoiding being split up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Anyone on tonight on 360?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

are there many of ye switching to ps4 when gta come out on it ??? dont mind me asking

Niallfitz1 wrote: »
    are there many of ye switching to ps4 when gta come out on it ??? dont mind me asking

Ya seems to be a good few according to the other thread in this forum with the poll. Ps4 seems to be the platform of choice when the new version comes out.

I forgot all about my 2nd charachter and his garage stocked with Adders. Went to go and sell one there and there is no option to sell it in LSC :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Afaik you can sell your original Adder, but if you have a garage full of duplicated Adders you are Donald-Ducked.

TacoMan wrote: »
    Afaik you can sell your original Adder, but if you have a garage full of duplicated Adders you are Donald-Ducked.

They aren't duplicated, I bought them with money somebody gave me when there was billions floating about...

Class tee's to be got!

actual_1414073750.jpg

In-game discounts on green clothes etc.

Looks like we have the right crew colour anyways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Great, in game discounts on BMX bikes!!! Just what i've been grafting for:D
    The amount of players cycling around the place this weekend will be great for the ol kill/death ratio. Fish in a barrel:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Great, in game discounts on BMX bikes!!! Just what i've been grafting for:D
    The amount of players cycling around the place this weekend will be great for the ol kill/death ratio. Fish in a barrel:)

I was hunting a guy with a nine grand bounty on his head only to stumble across him at the beach on a BMX. Luckily another person with a bounty on their head showed up to claim, so I killed them both and went on my merry way, a lot richer than I had been, with minimum effort.

In short the more people with bikes the better. Might hang out at my apartment and drop bountys on players minding their own business cycling around for some giggles. Like when you call a mugger on someone and watch it happen on your tv.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Why is no one online tonight? It's really **** :(

Advertisement