Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I forgot all about my 2nd charachter and his garage stocked with Adders. Went to go and sell one there and there is no option to sell it in LSC :mad:

I was reading that if you damage the car enough (at least $500 worth of damage) you may be able to sell those cars.

No harm in trying :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Been trying to play the double RP playlist today but it's not working on xbox. Bit disappointing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

djkeogh wrote: »
    Been trying to play the double RP playlist today but it's not working on xbox. Bit disappointing

i cant get any playlists on xbox at all!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Sorry Max, that was fucking shocking :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

The jumps are all doable, I made sure before I published it and thats the first time I have ever won that race lol

• Advertisement

The jumps are all doable, I made sure before I published it and thats the first time I have ever won that race lol

Oh no man, you are right, they are do-able, i finished it in the end!
    Just to clarify, I meant that my performance was shocking in that race :D

Ah I see, well you should see me sometimes, that ramp to the roof I can never get and end up using the ladder then the jump across the water after that is a b***h to get too, takes me ages to get it.
    First time I did the race with others, Proco made it across the very first jump before everyone and he just stood there sniping us as we tried to get across :D

Ah I see, well you should see me sometimes, that ramp to the roof I can never get and end up using the ladder then the jump across the water after that is a b***h to get too, takes me ages to get it.
    First time I did the race with others, Proco made it across the very first jump before everyone and he just stood there sniping us as we tried to get across :D

haha it's a good race alright!

You made it max? i thought it was one of the pre made ones, damn it! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

is it the race I was cursing the last night maxy :D :pac:

Docking Hell is the name, if it was the one we played where you beat me then yes that one, we just did the 1 lap rather than 2, only so much you can take sometimes :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Went on this morning, couldnt get into the SA playlist, couldnt host one. Kept getting LTS playlist:(. On the other hand, connection was good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Anybody on 360 today? I'm just about to throw gta on...

Maybe later Viv, going try my best to get on. Busy schedule today though, pub for man u v chelsea, home for Love/Hate, then darts. Tough going:(

Hoping to be on around 1ish, anyone that got a request from tidyboii, that's me on my actual account

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,886 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Not sure what happened last night, 1 minute i was in a taco truck getting my arse blown to absolute pieces, then everyone left the race so i left and then couldn't get back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Not sure what happened last night, 1 minute i was in a taco truck getting my arse blown to absolute pieces, then everyone left the race so i left and then couldn't get back in.

Happened me last night aswell before we did the taco race I was in a race with 2 of the lads think it was either kesh or Proco and dannybubble and 2 lads left I was in race on my own then server's are fierce bad lately think they're not putting as much attention towards ps3/xbox cos of next gen

Is the event over or is it till tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

ya its over. i had an invite only session goin for most of the day with crate drops.

jackrussel wrote: »
    ya its over. i had an invite only session goin for most of the day with crate drops.

It was messed up, never once got to play the SA playlist:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

you could probably make the playlist if you wanted. they were all user verified jobs from not so long ago. heres the page that you can click the "jobs" to add them to yer game
    h t t p ://www. rockstargames .com/newswire/article/52332/gta-online-creator-throwback-jobs-san-andreas-anniversary . just delete the spaces in the link. dont have 50 posts yet so cant post the link properly. i didnt play it either

• Advertisement

The playlist is still there unde the Rockstar Playlist as San Andreas Anniversary or something like that.

The playlist is still there unde the Rockstar Playlist as San Andreas Anniversary or something like that.

No playlists were coming up when i went to host it. When i did quick playlist i only got races or LTS which is unusual for an event weekend

Anyone for 360 tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,886 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Posted a big update in the Next Gen thread here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=92795750#post92795750

But a good question was asked in the FAQ
    Can you only make the GTA Online character progress transfer once?
    If I transfer my GTA Online character to the new systems, will I still be able to play with him/her on my PS3 or Xbox 360?
    Yes, you will only be able to transfer your character once. After transferring your character to PS4, Xbox One or PC, you can continue playing with him/her on your PS3 or Xbox 360 but the progress you make while playing is not shared to the character you transferred to your new version.

So, You can still dip into the old gen version of online with your character for the craic, your progress once done won't move over to the new gen.

I hope the murder mystery mission comes on the PS3 too, would be nice to have an update with some new missions for story

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

I hope the murder mystery mission comes on the PS3 too, would be nice to have an update with some new missions for story

Unfortunately I doubt it will , As far as R* are concerned they want to push GTA for next gen , And they want to give people reasons to switch over to purchase the game again, And keeping current gen GTA players happy isn't going to do that. Now i could be wrong , stranger things have happened ;)

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Unfortunately I doubt it will , As far as R* are concerned they want to push GTA for next gen , And they want to give people reasons to switch over to purchase the game again, And keeping current gen GTA players happy isn't going to do that. Now i could be wrong , stranger things have happened ;)

Yes like me not crashing my car while driving! ;)

Setting world records for sport tonight!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Quick question lads. I'm getting itchy feet in the city and fancy a move out to Blaine County.

If I buy a property with, lets say a 6 car garage, will the vehicles in the first six slots of my current garage appear in my new garage, with the remaining 4 cars available via the mechanic, or will I lose the 4 vehicles?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

TacoMan wrote: »
    Quick question lads. I'm getting itchy feet in the city and fancy a move out to Blaine County.

If I buy a property with, lets say a 6 car garage, will the vehicles in the first six slots of my current garage appear in my new garage, with the remaining 4 cars available via the mechanic, or will I lose the 4 vehicles?

You don't lose them but you can only call the mechanic to deliver them as they are in storage. You can still choose them in races as well.

I have a 6 car garage with only 2 cars in storage because I had left 2 spots empty.
    So make sure you have the 4 cars you want in storage in spaces 6 to 10 before you downgrade.

Advertisement