Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Saw that on the phone just now. The motor that rolls across the screen at 0:14 is a Buccaneer. I love my Buccaneer, but it's gonna look legend with some of those paint jobs on the side now. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

The Buccaneer is a great aul car, shame I wont be able to do anything for a month or so :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

So new cars and new missions involving gang warfare? Oh yesh!

Funny going from those over the top Heists to stealing from the different gangs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I can this being you kesh in about 50 years or maybe phobos ;)

j3lN4oC.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Whats going to happen to the PS3 GTA Online since its not being updated anymore?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

mikeym wrote: »
    Whats going to happen to the PS3 GTA Online since its not being updated anymore?

It'll probably just get stale/repetitive , but I can't imagine people who love the game getting completely sick of it , I'd say there'll always be a few online , for the next year or so anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

mikeym wrote: »

It will probably fade out like a lot of other big name game franchises on ps3. Wouldn't say it will be long before they stop releasing titles on the ps3 full stop.

The ps4 games are getting so technical it won't be feasible to make a scaled down version of a future game to run on the 3 without them having to sacrifice a lot.

Can't link it, but there's a new trailer on the Rockstar Facebook account. Looks class. A topless Albany Buccaneer? Sign me up. Clearing out a bit of deadwood in the garages tonight - Louis, your ass better make an appearance soon, I'll be doing damage to the bank account tomorrow night!

Edit: And check out that Voodoo! Legend. Funny feeling I'll be Benny's best customer! :pac:

Mod Edit:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I have 2.2 milli to blow on a low rider. I have 2 garages so will buy a 3rd near Benny's for quick and easy customisation.

Anyone know if there are properties near Benny;s address?
    Located conveniently in Strawberry, just south of the Olympic Freeway, Benny's is a full service garage specializing in Lowrider culture and customization

I was pausing the vid to see some details and noticed 1 licence plate hada surround saying 'Low and Slow'. Noooooooooo! I want Low and Quickish Enough'

Also, stolen from GTA Online, but this is gonna be the majority of us tomorrow.

pretty-fly-for-a-white-guy-o.gif

Ok looks like there is a secret Halloween update coming with a new weapon The Flaslight and 2 cars, one is a hearse with a monster in the back.

Also, reports that someone has the lowrider pack data.

Car list:

buccaneer2
    chino2
    faction
    faction2
    moonbeam
    monnbeam2
    primo2
    voodoo

CRs681XWoAAEa5h.jpg

Single player message about new garages
    yVRjVKE.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Wait wait wait.........the game is set in 1234? Damn they were advanced back then! :D

12108189_10153648932885097_6533044718546421824_n.jpg?oh=f37ae3aebc826567e5cbb83756e5b6b9&oe=568C177E

And the update is live!!!

Voodoo for 5k and Chino for 225k???? I'm gessing the mods are silly prices if the cars are so cheap (bar the chino)

r5r2fDt.png

Zero-Cool wrote: »

Voodoo for 5k and Chino for 225k???? I'm gessing the mods are silly prices if the cars are so cheap (bar the chino)

r5r2fDt.png

Have the PS4 on rest mode, so hopefully it'll be downloaded for me by the time i get home. The Chino was dear anyway from the last cars update, as I recall. Never even looked at it tbh, not half as nice or quick as some of the other muscle cars.

r5r2fDt.png

Just waiting for the update file (8gb) to finish , then there's a system software update , PlayStation trolling me , I'll get the bollockseseseses !!!

Apparently the new Lamar mission is almost Heist like.

Went to visit bennys he's a pr1ck !!!! , ah no , game audio wouldn't play for me at all , couldn't hear what Lamar was waffling about , handy icon on your phone that will let you set a waypoint on Bennys so ya don't get losteded .

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Went to visit bennys he's a pr1ck !!!! , ah no , game audio wouldn't play for me at all , couldn't hear what Lamar was waffling about , handy icon on your phone that will let you set a waypoint on Bennys so ya don't get losteded .

Did you try spamming 'X'?

Or blowing up your T20 while wearing a cap backwards?

That should sort it.

Brought in a crappy voodoo and before Benny does anything fancy , he has to fix it up , now this is just making it clean looking , cost 420k , what a rip !

Full hydraulics , 275k , Louis will need a comeback !!!

I can only speak for the voodoo but you'd want about 1.4 million to do the lot .

Bought a bucaneer for 30k, grand......Just to rebuild it so he can apply a ton of options is 370k :(

Holy **** they have horsn that play the theme music from san andreas and gta 4!!!

• Advertisement

Did you try spamming 'X'?

Or blowing up your T20 while wearing a cap backwards?

That should sort it.

No way , that actually sorted it ! , thanks Frankie , but had to blow the t20 up twice though .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Boards gone a bit weird for anyone else? Getting pages half loading etc.Anyway, I took a quick look through the release notes and I see you can order ammo through the interactive menu (nice), and finally Pegasus will replace a vehicle you already ordered if you give them a call. No more "Ah fudge, I meant to order the Hydra and hit Dump truck by mistake...now I gotta go half way around the map to destroy the Dump truck then re-order my Hydra".

TacoMan wrote: »
    Boards gone a bit weird for anyone else? Getting pages half loading etc.Anyway, I took a quick look through the release notes and I see you can order ammo through the interactive menu (nice), and finally Pegasus will replace a vehicle you already ordered if you give them a call. No more "Ah fudge, I meant to order the Hydra and hit Dump truck by mistake...now I gotta go half way around the map to destroy the Dump truck then re-order my Hydra".

Yeah it's not loading right for me at all , vids won't show or nuffin, even tried blowing up my T20 but that didn't help .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Another interesting new feature:"A new option, ‘Destroy Last Place’ has been added to Races: The Host can set it to be effective each lap, every 15 seconds, every 30 seconds or every 60 seconds, the player in last will be blown up according to the option selected. The ‘Destroy Last Place’ option is not available for Rally and GTA Team Races. When 'Destroy Last Place' option is turned on in a playlist it will default to being On for other Races in the playlist."#DNF-KingGetsFudged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

r5r2fDt.png

I've been wanting a clean voodoo and a Faction for ages. That's my first two purchases sorted.

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I've been wanting a clean voodoo and a Faction for ages. That's my first two purchases sorted.

I spent 1.2 mil on my Bucaneer, have 900k left. Might sell my Zentorno and mod another one but will wait to see pics/reviews of the other ones.

Kenjataimu wrote: »

What's a Faction, when it's at home? Is it new?

Sheehy, any snaps of the Buccaneer?

I think the Faction is the same car as Denzel Washington had in Training Day, Monte Carlo maybe?? Class looking before prefer my low riders to be the length of a bus.

Pic's and vid coming achya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Faction

• Advertisement

I made a vid of what the Bucaneer can do after being modded (Bouncing, GTA IV horn, remote doors)

Not final on the paint job but it will do for now. Nice and quick as well on the straights.
    7eGg9LFMDEG9EhtdCRmNJw_0_0.jpg

Advertisement