Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

So what cars can we mod

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

N****ing randoms

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

What's a Faction, when it's at home? Is it new?

It's a cross between a few lumps of metal, and a few lumps of sh1te - in case anyone was wondering :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Couldn't get on last night, any Lowrider meetup's?

For those looking to make the jump to next gen, the PS4 is officially €350 now. It's been at that price a few times on sale but now it's the RRP so hopefully will even go lower during sales.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/21/playstation-4-now-available-from-only-349-99299-99/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Zero-Cool wrote: »

For those looking to make the jump to next gen, the PS4 is officially €350 now. It's been at that price a few times on sale but now it's the RRP so hopefully will even go lower during sales.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/21/playstation-4-now-available-from-only-349-99299-99/

*SNIP*

Mod Note - No console flamewar chat, even if it is just joking as someone will take it the wrong way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

The new machete is badass! "Everyone's gettin' stabbed!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

TacoMan wrote: »
    The new machete is badass! "Everyone's gettin' stabbed!"

I'll machete X on your backside son...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

There's a fair few of us talking about upgrading from the 360 this Xmas. I'm on the PS4 team, a few are on the Xbone.

Going by here it seems most of the crew are on PS4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Is there god mode on ps4 xbox1.

Killed a bloke. He went into god mod and Killed me few times. Then got annoyed I went into passive.

So annoying. I asked him why hes in god mode and he said because I killed him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Yeah there is a way of getting god mode, its basically passive with weapons.
    I've read some of the glitches to do it but never really tried, dont have any reason to but it is annoying

• Advertisement

I thought that got patched yesterday? Never tried it myself, but the off the radar cinema glitsch was class.

I wish R* would add options for "no player blips" and more importantly, "NO COPS!" in invite/crew only sessions, but it will probably never happen.

Never understood the god mode glitches, or the off the radar glitches. It's just acting the gowl. I wouldn't mind if you could ring Lester for a 3/4/5 minute off the radar and have a cool down period of maybe 10 mins before you can do it again. But being unable to be killed - where's the craic in that? I've been schooled many a time on GTA, but you'd admire a lad who can go to town on you - not if he's doing it by glitching, though.

I can't stand the passive/god mode hacks. Ironically enough, the only reason I used the off the radar glitsch was to avoid tossers like that....

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

TacoMan wrote: »
    I can't stand the passive/god mode hacks. Ironically enough, the only reason I used the off the radar glitsch was to avoid tossers like that....

I love the dagger more tho it has a better stab rate for stabbing I especially like stabbing people in the face I think that's my favourite stab infact all my stabs are my favourite stabs if I could make a game on stabbing I'd make it because stabbing is definitely 100% the best way of killing in GTA cos it's sneaky and more efficient stabbing x everyday that's all I'm saying

Farty88 wrote: »
    I love the dagger more tho it has a better stab rate for stabbing I especially like stabbing people in the face I think that's my favourite stab infact all my stabs are my favourite stabs if I could make a game on stabbing I'd make it because stabbing is definitely 100% the best way of killing in GTA cos it's sneaky and more efficient stabbing x everyday that's all I'm saying

"Spam X STAB EVERYONE.....every day!"

Social Club is tracking your hydrolic hop height record. I'm on 2.93 feet but wasn't even trying much. Someone is on 46 feet so.......yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Social Club is tracking your hydrolic hop height record. I'm on 2.93 feet but wasn't even trying much. Someone is on 46 feet so.......yeah

I'm only 8.98ft... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

The essays around the coffin in one of the new Lamar missions ....

ldmmDMB.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Did anyone else not get the magnetics hat yesterday? I logged on last night but didn't get it. Got the Los Santos one when I logged on this morning alright.

I didn't get the hat......

........but I got THE BOLLOCKS!

• Advertisement

Anyone else having issues getting on? PSN and servers are actin the gowl for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

How do join the boards crew? I've requested an invite on the social club. Is that all I need to do? I'm on PS4.

tonic wine wrote: »
    How do join the boards crew? I've requested an invite on the social club. Is that all I need to do? I'm on PS4.

Coupla03?

Anyone else having issues getting on? PSN and servers are actin the gowl for me.

Major issues trying to anything right now....

#fudged

Back on tomorrow morning, hopefully.

G'night.

Coupla03?

Yes :)

Yes :)

Sent ya an invite there, once you accept, you're in :)

Sent ya an invite there, once you accept, you're in :)

Cheers.

What's the advantages of been in a crew, how does it work? I'm new to GTA.
    Do players join online with other crew members and carry out jobs together or team death matches ect?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Cheers.

Do players join online with other crew members and carry out jobs together or team death matches ect?

Normal people to do jobs and heists with, instead of the little 12 year old kids who ruin everything you do that requires a team.

Handy for freemode as well for backup if you get into battles with other players.

Some of the crew might not be as trustworthy as others though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Cheers.

Ask not what your crew can do for you, but what you can do for your crew! :D

You can have a laugh with crew online in the same session , but you will need

A headset,
    A voice box,
    Your name must not be manwithoutshade,

Other than that you're sorted, plenty of GTA races etc , few missions here and there, a lot take part in the online lobby events.

But if you want to do a certain deathmatch or mission or whatever you have to ask crew personally (over headset) , most will oblige, don't send a random request and hope for the best.

(And you don't kill crew unless you know the crew player (exceptions to this rule if your name is padraig) and you're just having a laugh)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

DubDJ wrote: »

Some of the crew might not be as trustworthy as others though :p

HueHueHue :D
    I notice the name is very similar to that of thou holy wine buckfast :P
    1 of the xbox lads is fond of that shtuff!!

Advertisement