Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

It looks mental , blackout everywhere , can't see a thing !!!

Aw balls forgot to switch the tele on :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yupp it's live but you get no notification. Franken Stange hotrod is 550k and the Lurcher (hearse) is 650k. Apparently the masks are like 30k each and bugged at the moment where they don't save when you change sessions. I'd say if anyone is testing it, just buy one, unequip and change sessions to see if it is still in your inventory.

The Slasher mode sounds class. 1 killer with a gun in a building hunting a group of people who have nothing but flashlights and it's pitch black.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

The Lurcher looks class. I thought it was just gonna be the regular Hearse with Frankenstein looking out the back window ($600k....fudge that!), but definitely getting one of these later. The Franken Strange looks nice too, but probably handles like a shopping trolley.

CSeVIBYXAAAcMca.jpg:large

Modding the new vehicles:

The new face paints are better than the masks

1mNszGh1rEeBHWOMdMzo7Q_0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Phobos is gonna kill me, but that hearse is woeful. Absolutely sh1te, in all honesty. Sh1te in a bucket. It's just a Buccaneer with an extended roof. The only good thing about it is the side mounted exhausts - would love to see those on the normal Buc.

Wouldn't be too bothered about the other car either.

• Advertisement

Phobos is gonna kill me, but that hearse is woeful. Absolutely sh1te, in all honesty. Sh1te in a bucket. It's just a Buccaneer with an extended roof. The only good thing about it is the side mounted exhausts - would love to see those on the normal Buc.

Wouldn't be too bothered about the other car either.

But......it looks so cool :(

Copped it was a modified Buccaneer, I wonder can you mod it in Benny's?

Warning about the new masks:

(robbed from reddit)
    There is currently an issue where any Halloween masks that you buy are disappearing from people's inventories. Till it gets patched, a workaround found on out by "RusselLBrand" on the GTAForums says that when you by a Halloween Mask, money is taken from your bank account. You are then asked, "Would you like to equip this Halloween item now?" Your choices are 'Back' or 'Confirm'. Choose, "Back" and the mask should have a check mark next to it and the mask should be saved into your inventory.

It'd be nice if they did a reverse-"Hunt The Beast" for the weekend. Everyone gets transformed into The Beast, or a Zombie and hunts down the one human trying to flee.

...and if they had Jacko's "Thriller" on loop for the duration.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

The horn on the hearse is very good. Probably the best thing about the hearse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Has anyone checked to see if the new hearse spawns the regular hearse? Im still looking for one of them.

• Advertisement

Not sure, but I doubt it. The new hearse is based on the buccaneer, so I'd guess that's all you'd spawn using that yoke. I can spawn a hearse for you if you're on PS4, got one stashed in my garage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

TacoMan wrote: »
    It'd be nice if they did a reverse-"Hunt The Beast" for the weekend. Everyone gets transformed into The Beast, or a Zombie and hunts down the one human trying to flee.

...and if they had Jacko's "Thriller" on loop for the duration.
    Reverse Hunt The Beast where the Beast was unstoppable and had to kill everyone in the session once would be great craic.
    29 players running to the hills would be hilarious to watch. Or like an infection gametype, every time the Beast or Zombie gets a kill the dead player joins their ranks. Last person standing would have a hell of a job!

Not sure about those cars though the Franken Stange looks nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Not sure, but I doubt it. The new hearse is based on the buccaneer, so I'd guess that's all you'd spawn using that yoke. I can spawn a hearse for you if you're on PS4, got one stashed in my garage.

Move over Rover, this one's mine ;)

I'll be able to spawn you one when I get my controller back, should be any month now :(

Move over Rover, this one's mine ;)

I'll be able to spawn you one when I get my controller back, should be any month now :(
    Thanks for the offers guys, but I'm on XB1.
    I must get more active on asking round for one. I asked ages ago but no one offered.

kiddums wrote: »
    Thanks for the offers guys, but I'm on XB1.
    I must get more active on asking round for one. I asked ages ago but no one offered.
    I'm on XB1 too but I don't have one sorry. If I ever get my hands one one I'll help you out.

I am on XB1 and I have 2!
    One in black and the other, called Ecto1, in White

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Myself and Bryan played the new adversary mode , your in a blacked out house/boat etc , one player is the hunter and the rest have to hide , (only equipped with a torch) while the hunter has a shotgun and torch combo.

Nothing comes up on the radar when the"hunter" is getting closer (for either side) but your controller shakes heartbeat style, (but not for the hunter)

If the hunter doesn't kill all players within the time limit the hunted player/s also get a shotgun. (Heartbeat shakes are stopped for all players now)

It's a laugh and a bit on the scary side, I wouldn't use the torch much as it gives away your position , the shine of the torch can even come through the walls.

I am on XB1 and I have 2!
    One in black and the other, called Ecto1, in White

Willing to help out Max?

kiddums wrote: »
    Willing to help out Max?

Absolutely, like I said, once i have my controller I will be back on the XB1
    It is currently being delivered back to me by DHL, that was 7 days ago and apparently it will take up to 28 days :(

Absolutely, like I said, once i have my controller I will be back on the XB1
    It is currently being delivered back to me by DHL, that was 7 days ago and apparently it will take up to 28 days :(
    Ouch.

Party at Max's apartment while he is out of LS!

• Advertisement

I am thinking of setting up a new Xbox Account and transferring my PS3 character over to the XB1 since he's got about €80 Million in the bank

I am thinking of setting up a new Xbox Account and transferring my PS3 character over to the XB1 since he's got about €80 Million in the bank
    If you do, my mugger will be looking for you.

Anyone on for some late night trick r treating tonight? ie. Dressing up as gowls, driving scary cars and trolling randomers til they leave the server?

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Anyone on for some late night trick r treating tonight? ie. Dressing up as gowls, driving scary cars and trolling randomers til they leave the server?
    Will you egg their apartments? With grenades.

Well what do you know, I come home to find the controller has been delivered, daddy's back boys!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

Have this on PS3, Recently bought an XB1 (For Forza)

Worth reinvesting in GTA V again and transferring progress?

Can the new online cars be purchased/modded in SP? (So i can try before I buy with online credits)

Yes get it on XB1,well worth it for the new online modes, its good fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

Just done the fastest land vehicle challenge for the first time.. most I could get out of my fully modded t20 was 135mph!! So much for super cars being fast!

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

sean1141 wrote: »
    Just done the fastest land vehicle challenge for the first time.. most I could get out of my fully modded t20 was 135mph!! So much for super cars being fast!

Z type lad. Down the freeway from the prison into the city. Just coming into city there is a downhill bit. Should hit 140 there.

• Advertisement

Playing Slasher with Proco and Johnny a while ago, great craic especially in 1st person mode. The hunted shouldn't be able to attack at all though. My 1 go at being the hunter, 2 guys rushed at me swinging meele torches. I couldn't even shoot as i was too close and got stuck in meele animation. I had to run away and they chased me and beat me to death. Worst serial killer ever. .... :(

Advertisement