Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

Just played it myself in the meat plant. Won every round! Killed the Slasher in the first round after the time ran out and I got a gun and won the second 2 as the Slasher!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Z type lad. Down the freeway from the prison into the city. Just coming into city there is a downhill bit. Should hit 140 there.

Is that the classic sports car? Never thought that'd hit 140.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Is that the classic sports car? Never thought that'd hit 140.

It'll hit everything & anything when you try to steer it.. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Heard some loon singin' this one last night...

Don't blame it on the sunshine...
    Don't blame it on the moonlight glitsch
    Don't blame it on the good times Louis

Blame it on......

The Bollocks

;)

smoke 'em if ya goddem!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Any of the 360 lads who logged off early missed a serious inv only battle with some other crew.at least an hour and a half of them 1 by 1 leaving the session till it was 2 right hardy bucks getting slaughted by us before they gave up and done a houdini

• Advertisement

Rumours surfacing that the "SuperYacht" from the Heists/Slasher mode is going to be available to buy.

CS2h76dWUAAwndH.png:large

I'll have the first stab at guessing the price.....$30m

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

TacoMan wrote: »
    Rumours surfacing that the "SuperYacht" from the Heists/Slasher mode is going to be available to buy.

CS2h76dWUAAwndH.png:large

I'll have the first stab at guessing the price.....$30m

Hoping for that for a long time. A helipad will be a great bonus but it will need to have a 10 car garage underwater with a view of under the sea and a heist planning room. Wouldn't expect it to move from the dock though. If it had these things, I would sell my apartments and half my cars to get it.. Although that would get me about 3 - 4 mil so I'm hoping it wouldn't be 30 mil!

I think this and the addition of mansions will be for lunatic prices, forcing players to buy shark cards. Either that, or turn to the dark side
    glitching scum
    ;)

It will be interesting to see how it works in freemode. I guess they'll just add the yacht into the game, only giving access to those who've bought it. Outside the yacht will be a complete warzone though.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Can you pick up the yachts with a cargobob? >=]

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Can you pick up the yachts with a cargobob? >=]

Can a load of jets just blow the yacht out of the water?

Can some bollocks on a roof snipe you when you're working on your sun tan on the top deck?

Can another bollocks in a Cargobob drop a vehicle onto the yacht as you're chilling in the sun?

I hope so :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

What is happening to me?
    Buying shark cards all day
    Where is Louis when I need him most?
    Gone away

But I won't cry for yesterday
    There's an ordinary gta
    Somehow I have to find
    And as I try to make my way
    To buy a yacht and sail away
    I will learn to survive

I'll happily forgo the yacht for a while. Can't see the point of it, other than as a status symbol for the richer men among us like Proco, Gator, Phobos , Johnny and the likes.

Of course, I could be tempted to 'save' except they took Louis away..... :(

Watching every motion
    In my foolish glitcher's game
    In this endless glitch race
    Finally glitchers know no shame

Turning and returning
    To number 3 Alta Streeeeeet
    Watching in slow motion
    As we turn around and say

TAKE THE PATCH AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    TAKE THE PATCH AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Sniffle :(

Edit: Great minds, Daniel.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

Can anyone confirm if the Low Riders are available in single player or is it online only?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LovelySpuds

DakarVert wrote:
    Can anyone confirm if the Low Riders are available in single player or is it online only?

Only available in GTA online.

It seems the SuperYacht will not be a recycled version of the one in the Heist/Slasher activity, but an entirely new yacht. Here's a leaked image of the design:

CSwY81WXIAAxxh_.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

It seems the SuperYacht will not be a recycled version of the one in the Heist/Slasher activity, but an entirely new yacht. Here's a leaked image of the design:

Looks cool. The helipad feature could be good. Can't help thinking it will be over 10mil and there won't be a lot you can do on it. Will just be like an expensive apartment that will get boring real fast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Hey, as long as you can sail it around the map and maybe even have parties on it, I wouldnt mind owning it

Wonder how they'll do the helipad. i.e. I own a Hydra, Buzzard and Savage, but I've to call Pegasus for them. Reckon they'll just bring in new choppers or something that you can store on the yacht. Be cool if you had an option to have the sub (can't remember what it's called) underneath the yacht and be able to hop into it.

Can't help but agree with Stu above, I don't think this is something I'd be interested in unless it does something mad (or it's under two mill).

I'll probably end up buying it, but I'm bracing myself for at least a $20-$30m price tag. Anything higher than 30 and they can get fudged.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Was on myself this morning. Got to dodgy status and had to log off. Fairly easy to get to dodgy status dping what the game is.designed for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Kinda looks somewhat simular to One of my real life super yachts... If ya can sail around the map I'm in hopefully a mission to go shark fishing...

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Kinda looks somewhat simular to One of my real life super yachts... If ya can sail around the map I'm in hopefully a mission to go shark fishing...

Yeah if we could sail it then it might interest me as a mobile base. Doubt it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I was reading on Reddit that the yacht was fake. And most of the stuff that they were saying was coming wasn't real either. So don't get your hopes up. I'd say they'll treat it as an apartment. Probably 1 million and you have to drive a boat to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I imagine the Yacht would be quite unsafe too. If you don't like switching to passive you can usually take a break in an apartment.

How would you keep intruders off or out of the Yacht short of calling on friends and crew to help you keep away the riff raff?

After paying mad money for the thing, maybe the yacht comes with a personal security force who'd blow the bollocks out of any bollocks trying to attack/gain entry. Probably not, but it would be nice though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

After paying mad money for the thing, maybe the yacht comes with a personal security force who'd blow the bollocks out of any bollocks trying to attack/gain entry. Probably not, but it would be nice though.
    Like a mobile military base. Just flying along minding your own business.
    * Beep . . . beep . . . beep . . beep . beep BOOM!*

I know the ocean in GTA is a big place but what if everyone called in their Yacht at the same time, might get a bit crowded.
    Would I be able to swing onto other yachts in an attempt to take over? :D Cue Pirate music.

Think I'll stop pontificating on something that is more than likely not happening.
    I'm still grinding cash to mod my Voodoo and other car projects, I'd never be able to afford it without dropping a shark card anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Such a great laugh was had doing that Slasher playlist last night , probably the most fun I've had in GTA in a long time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I was hoping someone got a vid or 2. Some hilarious scenes in my screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    I was hoping sundries got a vid or 2. Some hilarious scenes in my screen.

I'll have to check , I know I meant to record , but it was so funny I might have forgotten .

• Advertisement

Yay! Free hats every day this week, and discounts on Low Riders (just after everyone's wasted a $hitload of money on them already :mad: ). Fair play R* :rolleyes:

Details:
    "It’s time to hit the streets low and slow -- this week in GTA Online, enjoy seven days of rewards to help you collect the ultimate set of lowriders in Los Santos. Throughout the week, enjoy discounted prices on classic rides added in GTA Online: Lowriders, as well as deep discounts on Lowrider mods and accessories at Benny’s Original Motor Works.
    Also lined up this week are opportunities to earn double GTA$ and RP bonuses in Lowriders-themed Event Playlists, hat giveaways, discounts at Ammu-Nation, and much more!
    ~
    DISCOUNTS AT BENNY’S AND MORE
    This week, the expert craftsmen at Benny’s Original Motor Works are slashing prices to make sure you’re looking good on the streets of Los Santos. Take 25%-off the sticker price of a new Lowrider on each of the days listed below, plus an additional 25% discount on the Upgrade charge for that same vehicle. The daily discounts look like this:
    Monday: 25% off Declasse Voodoo (Base Price & Upgrade)
    Tuesday: 25% off Albany Primo (Base Price & Upgrade)
    Wednesday: 25% off Albany Buccaneer (Base Price & Upgrade)
    Thursday: 25% off Declasse Moonbeam (Base Price & Upgrade)
    Friday: 25% off Vapid Chino (Base Price & Upgrade)
    Saturday: 25% off Willard Faction (Base Price & Upgrade)
    To help add some personal flavor, all week Benny’s is dropping the price of dashboard Bobbleheads by 75%. And if you want to keep your new sled safe, Ammu-Nation is offering a 25% discount on Assault Rifles and 25%-off of ammo for any weapon.
    ~
    EARN DOUBLE GTA$ & RP ALL WEEK
    Each day this week will feature a unique Event Playlist designed to put your Lowrider through the paces. Completing the playlist will get you twice the amount of GTA$ and RP as normal, so get to racing and take that money to the bank (or to Benny’s). On Saturday, if you see Lamar hanging around the shop, help him take out the Vagos and Ballas to earn double GTA$ and RP in the new Contact Missions. And on Sunday, all four of the new Adversary Modes added with GTA Online: Lowriders (Relay, Keep the Pace, Offence Defense, and Slasher) will offer up double GTA$ & RP.
    ~
    HAT GIVEAWAYS
    Each day this week, a new hat will be awarded to anyone who logs into play GTA Online. These hats are unique and will only be available on the corresponding day listed below, so make sure to jump on to collect them all.
    Monday: The ‘Strawberry’ Hat
    Tuesday: The ‘Magnetics Block’ Hat
    Wednesday: The ‘SA’ Hat
    Thursday: The ‘Boars’ Hat
    Friday: The ‘Davis’ Hat
    Saturday: The ‘Westside’ Hat
    Sunday: The ‘Eastside’ Hat
    ~

Advertisement