Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

DubDJ wrote: »
    I'll still be on the 360 for a little longer, I'll be going out with a bang. And by that I mean I'll be putting sticky bombs on all your cars any chance I get. :p

Haha jez liking the sound of you already prepare yourself for the carnage over in ps4 tho alot of shady characters there not naming names for legal reasons but u might be selling that ps4 quicker than u think

Haha I'm only joking really it's good laugh with all the lads no crap or no bull just lots of fun :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

I'll still be on the 360 for a little longer, I'll be going out with a bang. And by that I mean I'll be putting sticky bombs on all your cars any chance I get. :p

Reminds me and I will say names of Bryan proco and kesh... Careful of these three lad...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Sure thats nothin new anyways dub. Or jumpin out of cars and lettin them mow lads off the road :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

At the start everybody was so friendly, but now if the session starts to empty everybody turns on each other. Stickies and proxies all over the map, knifings in the back if you stand still for longer than 10 seconds.

And don't get me started on the abuse over those headsets :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

How can you leave dub, after all those things you said to me, late at night, over the headset, all those things in confidence, and now you're leaving us, poof, just like that.
    You never had feelings for Doyler at all, DID YOU!?

How can you leave dub, after all those things you said to me, late at night, over the headset, all those things in confidence, and now you're leaving us, poof, just like that.
    You never had feelings for Doyler at all, DID YOU!?

Dusty you haven't been on in about 17 months so you have no say over this :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Dusty you haven't been on in about 17 months so you have no say over this :D

Ah dub, I'm on different hours lately. Back to normal next week. Doyler scared me off with his bully boy tactics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Ah dub, I'm on different hours lately. Back to normal next week. Doyler scared me off with his bully boy tactics

Ill welcome you back with open arms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

To be fair...it was dub and turbo doing all the shneaky crouchin tiger hidden w@nker killings :D:D
    So yeah...open season on dub if i get a chance to get on
    Don't mind the ex num 3 dusty...we gotcha :P

• Advertisement

Yo TacoMan tell me where ur from.........

Tidy I told you if I'm not in the car when it hits and kills you then it wasn't me that did the killing :D I'm innocent in all this, don't start putting bountys on my head.

I'll be on the 360 for another while so we should all get together and go on one of the usual killing sprees.

Farty88 wrote: »

From Obama town

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Farty88 wrote: »

I believe, they say, a picture tells a thousand words......

xNPAJK0.jpg

TacoMan wrote: »

xNPAJK0.jpg

Haha brilliant

xNPAJK0.jpg

Next thing ya be sayin #renegades4life

xNPAJK0.jpg

xNPAJK0.jpg

xNPAJK0.jpg

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

With all the glorious glitsching going on I didn't even try that new game mode (2 bullets or something?). Sounds like it could be fun if you're a master of the marksman, otherwise yer stabbing skills better be up to scratch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

SuperYacht confirmed. What a time to be alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Man, couldn't even guss how much the super yacht cost, kinda sickened I spent all my money on low rider dlc. The glitching lads will be laughing all the way to their yachts.

This update looks huge. Looks like they finally added a lot of interesting stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

This update looks huge. Looks like they finally added a lot of interesting stuff.

Looks savage. Don't know bout the yacht but the rest of the stuff like the bodyguard idea and new vehicles sound cool. It's come at the right time anyway.

Reading through it there's some amount of content, mini battles between different gangs, you've to defend the yacht, new gunner limo, paying people in your organisation to help you etc.

Wonder will they bring out a final Xmas update like last year.

I'd say they'll add snow for a few days, a xmas tree in Legion Square, some Santa hats and other similar garbage.

I'm guessing this new criminals update comes out on Tuesday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

I'd say they'll add snow for a few days, a xmas tree in Legion Square, some Santa hats and other similar garbage.

I'm guessing this new criminals update comes out on Tuesday?

The 15th so they say.

Advertisement