Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

kleefarr wrote: »
    Is this for xbox 360 as well?
    Not played it much since doing the Criminal Mastermind Challenge a few months ago.

They're not releasing any more content on the 360/PS3 anymore, Since going next gen only Freemode events, Lowriders and this have been released.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

AirBiscuit wrote: »
    They're not releasing any more content on the 360/PS3 anymore, Since going next gen only Freemode events, Lowriders and this have been released.

Only!!!! Sure the lowriders update has been the best so far???

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Farty88 wrote: »
    Is it really 9gb

It's 1.3GB. It adds it onto the already present 7+ GB of data. Thats why peiplenthink its 9 GB. Has been done this way since heist update as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

If you buy the top of the range yacht it comes with the new 3.3 mill chopper and the expensive speedboat. Also come with 4 jet skis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

If you buy the top of the range yacht it comes with the new 3.3 mill chopper and the expensive speedboat. Also come with 4 jet skis.

Aw man that sounds so class. Hopefully Santy brings me some Shark Cards...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

The white RIB is quick too..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Jesus H Christ Eircom, will ye get your act together and deliver fibre power to the shticks!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I'm definitely buying a yacht. Great job by Rockstar on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LovelySpuds

DubDJ wrote: »
    I'm definitely buying a yacht. Great job by Rockstar on this.

Very nice but is it really worth the hefty price tag? In two minds myself about it to be honest.

Very nice but is it really worth the hefty price tag? In two minds myself about it to be honest.

Depends how much you have but you do get a few free watercraft and one of the new choppers. Also your friends or crew can access them from the yacht for free. It's better than the gold plane they added a while back for the same price anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I was not that impressed with the yacht, it was a bit of fun but I dont think I would use it that much tbh.
    I had a go at the VIP thing, I was someones bodyguard, we did a hostile take over.
    If you stay within the purple circle of your boss you get 100rp every few seconds or minute, didnt count it but you also get paid €5000

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭DanC90

There's free ammo inside the yacht cabin for you or your friends which is good but I don't like that just anybody can come along and take you're helicopter and boats, I would like to be able to set that to just crew and friends.. The yacht will be good for battles tho 

Edit: After being told about it I found the settings in the interaction menu :) now I like it a lot :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Scotty # wrote: »
    You can now load 'extraction - advanced mode' during startup, whatever that is.

Actually, this sounds EXCELLENT!!!!
    Extractions are an Adversary mode job that resembles last week’s Every Bullet Counts, in that it’s like playing hide-and-seek in the open world of Los Santos. But the scale is bigger and less intimate, and the progression feels more like a paramilitary action flick than a slasher horror movie.

Maxing out at a count of 16 players and needing a minimum of three, an Extraction match splits folks up into three factions. The Target is a marooned bigshot armed only with a flare gun. He or she can see the locations of both the Hit Squad and the Bodyguards. Both of those teams need to hunt down the Target, with either assassination or exfiltration as their goals.

Didn't take long.. Hacking alive and well.

At the airport there couldn't kill these two lads kept getting missile lock and blowing there cars up and they wouldn't die just appear next to the car again.

5 stars of police couldn't kill them either!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

keano25 wrote: »
    Didn't take long.. Hacking alive and well.

At the airport there couldn't kill these two lads kept getting missile lock and blowing there cars up and they wouldn't die just appear next to the car again.

5 stars of police couldn't kill them either!

Was one of their gamer tags 'Blackgator'?!

Not this time!

Haven't played any of the game modes, but a bit underwhelmed by the cars. Bought the nightshade and like that, it'll stay but a bit disappointed in the lack of mods for a muscle car. Bought the Mamba and drove it in to the garage to see about modding it up and just sold it. It's a small Coquette Blackfin to me and nowhere near as nice looking. Same with the Cognoscenti, just sold it. I kept the Verlinier thingy, it looks nice, not sure on performance yet though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Still need to check out the new update but in the mean time, You can use selfies and mugshots for your avatar on Rockstar Social Club. Click the link below, choose selfies/mugshot category and it will show you every selfie and mugshot you have taken and can select one for a new avatar.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/settings/avatar

I'll be on the 360 later for one last bash at GTA Online. Hopefully I'll get to kill see a few of you online for one last murder session.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

I'll be on the 360 later for one last bash at GTA Online. Hopefully I'll get to kill see a few of you online for one last murder session.

If i get home from work early enough ill give ya good send off.

• Advertisement

I said I was going out with a bang. Got kicked from the party by one of the crew and as soon as that happened I knew I'd be attacked. I got away Scot free but not before rigging a car bomb to sort the lads out.

372059.jpeg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Poor diarmuid didn't want to take part and look what ya did to him ya sly animal. Ps4 lads, I'd watch the backs, in case ya get a knife in it...

Poor diarmuid didn't want to take part and look what ya did to him ya sly animal. Ps4 lads, I'd watch the backs, in case ya get a knife in it...

My only regret was that I didn't get the 5 of yas in it first, I pulled the trigger too quick haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Everyone's gettin' stabbed! :pac:

Unless Louis is in town, then everybody is friends again!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 MN86

I said I was going out with a bang. Got kicked from the party by one of the crew and as soon as that happened I knew I'd be attacked. I got away Scot free but not before rigging a car bomb to sort the lads out.

372059.jpeg
    Hmm good few names absent.like mine.ps4 you have not seen a camper like this guy.

MN86 wrote: »
    Hmm good few names absent.like mine.ps4 you have not seen a camper like this guy.
    RISE man once said "il get the bollocks"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

MN86 wrote: »

He'll be back on i presume. Or has he retired officially

Don't mind what they say, I'm no camper but I won't go head on with an RPG while I'm armed with a knife. Not my fault I was ahead of you all and slipped through your traps. :p

Looking forward to getting online on the PS4 next week. I've heard terrible things about the crew on there :D

• Advertisement

Looking forward to getting online on the PS4 next week. I've heard terrible things about the crew on there :D

Which one(.")

Advertisement