Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Didnt even know lamar had missions. Ive just been pissing about. Done the land speed thing and a deliver a package but they just started in free mode. The damage thing started and a bloke was up to a million quid in about 20 seconds so i didnt bother even trying.

Everything's new and shiny, you'll get used to it all :p

I've noticed so far the freemode sessions I've been in have been really quiet. Barely any fighting going on, think it's down to the fact that there's loads to do other than freemode fighting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

DubDJ wrote: »
    Everything's new and shiny, you'll get used to it all :p

I've noticed so far the freemode sessions I've been in have been really quiet. Barely any fighting going on, think it's down to the fact that there's loads to do other than freemode fighting.

Yeah noticed myself. Only one fella chased me while i was driving around delivering festive sticky bombs. Very ungrateful.

The aiming takes a bit of getting used to. I'll get stuck into it over the next week or so.

Yeah noticed myself. Only one fella chased me while i was driving around delivering festive sticky bombs. Very ungrateful.

The aiming takes a bit of getting used to. I'll get stuck into it over the next week or so.

Wonder how long it will take until you and Glynner are flying around in that insurgent again slaughtering little low levels. Then commending eachother with fear of the bad sport lobby :p

Wonder how long it will take until you and Glynner are flying around in that insurgent again slaughtering little low levels. Then commending eachother with fear of the bad sport lobby :p

As soon as he gets online. Dont mind the bad sports if theres no modders. Although defo more stuff to keep ya occupied. Dan is online so i can do srudf with him and use the 360 as well

As soon as he gets online. Dont mind the bad sports if theres no modders. Although defo more stuff to keep ya occupied. Dan is online so i can do srudf with him and use the 360 as well

Suppose you can hang around on a few rooftops with him.

• Advertisement

Slasher mode is great, but I've found Lamars low rider missions very difficult. Dunno if it's because my stats are so low but it's like the heists all over again.

Hope a few transfer to PS4 now :D

I just tried hunt the beast. My effort waa somewhere between derisory and non existent. Id of done better waiting for it to come near me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

.....said the actress, to the bishop ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭DanC90

DubDJ wrote:
    Suppose you can hang around on a few rooftops with him.

Says the bitch that hides in his gaf so no one could kill him before switching to PS4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

You can change the aiming back to how it used to be in the settings menu

DanC90 wrote: »
    Says the bitch that hides in his gaf so no one could kill him before switching to PS4

I was just resting after a tough day of killing the traitors :D

• Advertisement

AirBiscuit wrote: »
    You can change the aiming back to how it used to be in the settings menu

I have it set to the dot. You used to be able to flick the aim from person to person holding down the left trigger and switching with ledt analog. Now i need to release left trigger and re aim with it.

All in all its actually like having a new game.

I have it set to the dot. You used to be able to flick the aim from person to person holding down the left trigger and switching with ledt analog. Now i need to release left trigger and re aim with it.

I noticed this myself, thought it might be something with controller sensitivity but looks like they just removed the option. One thing I noticed was the option to load straight into online in the settings, that's very handy.

Slasher Mode and Beasts v Slasher are great, the game has a lot of differences, better graphics aside. There's a lot to keep you busy and away from blowing up peoples cars :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

You can change it back to that, I think it's aim-assisted full.
    You usually have to go back to singleplayer to change it.

AirBiscuit wrote: »
    You can change it back to that, I think it's aim-assisted full.
    You usually have to go back to singleplayer to change it.

Ill try that later

AirBiscuit wrote:
    You can change it back to that, I think it's aim-assisted full. You usually have to go back to singleplayer to change it.

I had to do this too, can't remember if I had to go into story mode to do it or not, it makes a big difference tho I couldn't stand that free aim mode.

Slasher mode & Slashers v the beast is brilliant alri.. there's so many things to do but I've still had a good few sessions where there was about 20 ppl just battling each other and it was chaos! But great :)

The Criminal Damage event is great for earning quick money once you jump in a hydra :)

I had to do this too, can't remember if I had to go into story mode to do it or not, it makes a big difference tho I couldn't stand that free aim mode.

Slasher mode & Slashers v the beast is brilliant alri.. there's so many things to do but I've still had a good few sessions where there was about 20 ppl just battling each other and it was chaos! But great :)

The Criminal Damage event is great for earning quick money once you jump in a hydra :)

You online later on?

You online later on?

Ye I'll be on around 10, has glynner got GTA yet? From "Santa" lol

Ye I'll be on around 10, has glynner got GTA yet? From "Santa" lol

Not sure. Dont think he has it on xbox one...bout ten myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

19 friends online tonight and not one on 360!!

19 friends online tonight and not one on 360!!

The death of old gen has begun Dusty, better upgrade or you'll be left in the dust :D

• Advertisement

Santy obviously wasn't as nice to you as he was to Doyler & Co. Lol
    You have to upgrade soon Dusty it's so much better on the next gen Xbox.

Mod Note :'Format war' or 'fanboy' nonsense of any sort is not welcome here.

Edit: Sorry Mod :( it won't happen again).

Santy obviously wasn't as nice to you as he was to Doyler & Co. Lol
    You have to upgrade soon Dusty it's so much better on next gen. (Xbox One BTW [MOD SNIP]

Mod Note :‘Format war’ or ‘fanboy’ nonsense of any sort is not welcome here.

Typical Dan, trying to start arguments over which is the better console. :p

Who'd do something like that, honestly? :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Keep on topic lads.

I was able to change the aim back, you do need to be in story mode to change it though. Haven't tested it out but I'm guessing it's back to the normal way.

Will this affect joining lobby's and jobs with other people or is that only for assisted aim vs free aim does anybody know?

I was able to change the aim back, you do need to be in story mode to change it though. Haven't tested it out but I'm guessing it's back to the normal way.

Will this affect joining lobby's and jobs with other people or is that only for assisted aim vs free aim does anybody know?

I done it in story mode as airduscuit said.

DubDJ wrote:

Not 100% on this but I think it does or at least it used to on the 360.

But when I first start playing next gen I would only have about 4 ppl in a lobby (free aim) then when I changed it I immediately started getting 30 man lobby's which leaves me to believe it does make a difference.

Assisted aim and free aim players are kept separate afaik.

What I meant was would it seperate assisted aim partial and assisted aim full in seperate lobbies?

I know free aim and assisted aim are seperated but didn't know if the different versions of assisted aim are.

A Tacoman style job (LTS)

https://gfycat.com/VillainousImportantBetafish

Insane Bowling (PS4)

Team 1 throws the bowling balls (Shoot the vehicles)
    Team 2 tries to dodge them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Is there some lad in the BRDS crew named 'Lorcy' or something like that? He's not a very pleasant individual, and that's being kind.

Advertisement