Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Is there some lad in the BRDS crew named 'Lorcy' or something like that? He's not a very pleasant individual, and that's being kind.

It's a new year New start Francis just give the boy a chance he has the force...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Went online the other day for 1st time in months and in a private session the bong in my apartment was spewing out more bongs. If i touched it I got 2500 quid?

the fcuk is up with that? it was a private session.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Is there some lad in the BRDS crew named 'Lorcy' or something like that? He's not a very pleasant individual, and that's being kind.

Yeah was in with him one of the nights. He was very abusive and carrying on like a proper idiot called me a Bog b*****ks and said I was a knacker now I'm up for bants but this clown he takes the whole tin of biscuits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Yes, I tried to help him out on PS3 a couple of months back and yes, he is a twat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    It's a new year New start Francis just give the boy a chance he has the force...

The force me bollocks. He's got 99 problems but a fillet steak ain't one!

Can't wait to introduce him to P-Driggy

8tb677j.jpg

......tell 'em where ya from!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Went online the other day for 1st time in months and in a private session the bong in my apartment was spewing out more bongs. If i touched it I got 2500 quid?

the fcuk is up with that? it was a private session.

Quality.

I don't hear this guy anymore maybe his Mic ain't On I dunno maybe he should try adjusting his settings a bit maybe leave and turn his Mic On and Off... He should change his name to manwithoutlorcy!!! If only he knew the concept if shauuuuddddduuuuupppppppppp...

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Is psn down????

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Farty88 wrote: »
    Is psn down????

Only in offaly funnily enough.

Yeah it's down worldwide apparently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Only in offaly funnily enough.

Yeah it's down worldwide apparently.
    NOOOOOOOO!!!

• Advertisement

Still down. Just saw this on Reddit, hope it's just someone taking the piss:

https://twitter.com/cj2277/status/684150586741243904

Just had a look there and yeah that message is at the top of the official website which isn't good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Jesus wept.

It's up and running again...

https://status.playstation.com/en-ie/

Yeah all back up and running, the network was hacked.

Just reading there also that a group have managed to hack the ps4 console itself and run a version of Linux on it to do mods.

Could bring a new wave of modders online.

Yeah all back up and running, the network was hacked.

Just reading there also that a group have managed to hack the ps4 console itself and run a version of Linux on it to do mods.

Could bring a new wave of modders online.
    NOOOOO!!!!

Between what Gator says about turning peoples heads into eggs on PS3, and watching the ridicules mods on PC (where there seems to be no limit to what you can do, you can even arm and recruit NPC's as bodyguards), I'd really hate to see anything like this come to PS4. It will mean crew or invite only sessions will be the only way to play.

In Spanish but watch this PC mod video. It gives you a super remote control which allows you to do amazing things. Control pretty much anything in the game really...

Christ, I had the sound on at the start of that............ouch.

Was it around this time last year the PSN network got hacked too? Then for months after they were up and down more times than a bloody yoyo.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Christ, I had the sound on at the start of that............ouch.

Was it around this time last year the PSN network got hacked too? Then for months after they were up and down more times than a bloody yoyo.

I believe so , it was a pain in the Michael if I remember , it's time now to look forward , touch base , and think outside the bosca , on a side note I got a lot done on Fallout last night , always good to have a game you can get a laugh out of offline ,

Peace out my negus

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    I believe so , it was a pain in the Michael if I remember , it's time now to look forward , touch base , and think outside the bosca , on a side note I got a lot done on Fallout last night , always good to have a game you can get a laugh out of offline ,

Peace out my negus

Agreed. I think we should park this for the moment and consider if it is best practice at an appropriate future juncture. Going forward, I would propose a more holistic approach to the issues at hand, so as to avoid paralysis by analysis and that should put us in the ballpark of where we want to be - I would view this as mission critical.

• Advertisement

Was just watching this vid and it got me thinking about a point I've made before about Kesh being a bollocks how they should introduce the racecar branding for more cars. I wouldn't mind forking out a few more of my hard-earned dollars to throw a livery on the cars I use for racing, or a custom number or something. It's already in the game, so why not transport it to online? Same with the Duke of Death, especially now they have armoured vehicles online. (Speaking of which, does anyone see that horrible Citroen Cactus around and think "Oh, I wonder if that's armoured". :pac: )

"Hey Mom, no more fillet steaks!
    Where's my beamer?
    I hate my bora...almost as much as fillet steak!
    Mom!
    "

If ever there was a head I'd like to turn into an egg....

Yo, P-Drizzle.....

tell 'em where ya from!

8tb677j.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

SHAD!

DUPP!

I can't sign into social club for some reason so can't retrieve account, any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

I've been trying to get on since yesterday evening and it wont let me.
    Just no option for gta V online for pc any one else with the same issue?

Right you lucky people, I am now on ps4 :D

Don't forget to add me deathmagnet23

monkeynuz wrote: »

Welcome to the madness. Good few regulars on most evenings having the craic in freemode or doing some races.

Feel free to join in and if you need help with any objectives or glitchs or just backup from randomers just shout. We are all more than happy to help each other out.

monkeynuz wrote: »

There is one guy kesh don't trust anything he says he'd take the eyes outta the back a your head... just remember his the king a nuttin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 MN86

Anyone up for a race?

Advertisement