Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

MN86 wrote: »
    Anyone up for a race?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 MN86

heard racing in gta5 on ps4 is brilliant fun!!!pity i don't do them anymore dub.You must be delighted you get to do up your apartments in next gen now, camping in nice surroundings wa?

heard racing in gta5 on ps4 is brilliant fun!!!pity i don't do them anymore dub.You must be delighted you get to do up your apartments in next gen now, camping in nice surroundings wa?

Pity your not on PS4, I'd give you a job as one of my servants, and invite you to my Super Yacht. Might even let you chauffeur me around in my gunner limo :D

I heard you can be found rowing around Paleto Bay talking to yourself these days, sometimes seen cleaning other boys apartments...lloll

I heard you can be found rowing around Paleto Bay talking to yourself these days, sometimes seen cleaning other boys apartments...lloll

I'm as poor as you these days. There's even a super tractor in next gen your missing out on :D

• Advertisement

DubDJ wrote: »
    I'm as poor as you these days. There's even a super tractor in next gen your missing out on :D

seen a few photos of that tractor.xmas hit the wallet hard, but i will get xbox one soon id say. epic tractor and digger quests on next gen,nice :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Making money isn't too bad. Turned it on for the first time in ages, 14 grand in the bank.
    Pulled out the armoured kuruma and went on call for contact missions.

That car is easy difficulty and because I'm using the uzi buying ammo is dirt cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Psn is down for maintenance

You know whats fun? Wrecking trolls with a Hydra.

Two lads bothering the general public so I killed them again and again.
    One of them started getting angry and sending messages, this is how our final exchange went.

"Get out of your Hydra, I'd kill you in a fair fight"
    "That's why I don't fight fair"

Mercenaries have been sent to kill you. :pac:

I dont know how some guys kill so effectively with the planes or helicopters. Find i'd kill myself by crashing more than I would killing people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Mc Love wrote: »
    I dont know how some guys kill so effectively with the planes or helicopters. Find i'd kill myself by crashing more than I would killing people

And here is me staying quite because I thought I was the only one... Fweeennnnnndddddd...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    And here is me staying quite because I thought I was the only one... Fweeennnnnndddddd...

I make no bones about it, I'm muck in the planes unless it's against other planes. The explosive rounds on the Hydra make it a little bit easier, but still need a good run up before I'll make a kill.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

Also completely useless at flying jets!

As I've said before, any 1 of 4 people use my account. If you're being killed by aJaggySnake. I'm sorry!

I'm not great in jets either, lock on missiles help with that though.
    Plus you don't get the lock on beeps unless you're flying too.

Fly in low and slow so the engines don't give you away and boom.

Jaggy wrote: »

As I've said before, any 1 of 4 people use my account. If you're being killed by aJaggySnake. I'm sorry!

I've been hit a few times alright. I spawn killed whoever it was until they left the session so I apologise for that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Sorry to say, but I think you're on a lot of people's c**t lists :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Sorry to say, but I think you're on a lot of people's c**t lists :pac: :D

Keeps happening to me aswell dannybubble keeps logging into my account and killing everyone so if anyone gets killed by me it's not me it's bubbles

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

WTF kind of situation is that? Tell them to get their own! I would *NEVER* let myself be in a position where someone was potentially misrepresenting me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Shiminay wrote: »
    WTF kind of situation is that? Tell them to get their own! I would *NEVER* let myself be in a position where someone was potentially misrepresenting me.

I know a lad who went halves on a PS4 with his brother. They're not bothered having separate accounts. Each to their own I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

I'm not great with planes but I find I'm improving. Use you guns instead of missiles and you will soon get the hang of it. I can't kill 9 or 10 guys in five minutes or anything but I can get the odd kill here and there. Flying low over roads and you will crash loads but you will improve as you go on.

Also found out yesterday the plane is great for the cause damage challange. Flew over the motorway up the map causing loads of damage. Got 35k for first place. Not a bad 5 minutes work.

• Advertisement

Phoboss - I have some whacky races for you! Or ones with containers that I know you love!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Phoboss - I have some whacky races for you! Or ones with containers that I know you love!

Nooooo, only seeing this now Sparky. Let's give it a spin next time you're on. Last night's "nominees" playlist was more miss than hit, 1 definite keeper, 2 maybes, the rest - garbage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

TacoMan wrote: »
    Nooooo, only seeing this now Sparky. Let's give it a spin next time you're on. Last night's "nominees" playlist was more miss than hit, 1 definite keeper, 2 maybes, the rest - garbage.

Let's all do it on race day!!!!!

TacoMan wrote: »

Hopefully I will get to go on tonight, it seems like baby sparky might make an appearance over the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Let's all do it on race day!!!!!

You and me Bubbles, ain't nothing but mammals,
    So let's do it like they do,
    On.....
    ........Race Day!

Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth....

I believe those Race Day lobbies are total chaos! Six players on average! Mighty stuff.

#14YoutubeSubscribers

A very enjoyable situation now you ask. Much better to sit around with 3 or 4 lads, a few beers and have a bit of craic instead of worrying who's fecking account we're using and being precious about it :rolleyes:

It's just a game.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

It's just a game.

Blasphemy!!

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Blasphemy!!

Ok ok, i'll take that bit back! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

God yeah! Totally agree! I mean that game is about being an upstanding individual and all!

Gentleman Tudors Aristocrats 5

Oh wait...

,hdz

• Advertisement

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Blasphemy!!

Kick him

Advertisement