Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

PSN down again since around 16:45. If you're currently online stay on, otherwise you won't be able to connect to GTAO if you quit the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

TacoMan wrote: »
    PSN down again since around 16:45. If you're currently online stay on, otherwise you won't be able to connect to GTAO if you quit the game.

WTF , sick of this crap , it's nearly a weekly thing now .

Some nerd monster-gimp thinking he's the bomb for taking down PSN no doubt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Well after the spending spree that was buying and modifying four cars I've 17,000 dollars left. Whoops. I miss being rich already.

I find there are a lot of new people on xbox. Not second characters or anything, genuine low levels running around the place trying to get a feel for the online.
    A few have tried to steal my cars or pistol me while in one.

I just feel like this when one tries to start a fight.

200_s.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Is it back up yet? I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out!!

*sobs quietly in the corner*

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Is it back up yet? I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out!!

*sobs quietly in the corner*

Wipe away those tears , it's back !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Hurrah! Take that you nerd monster-gimps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Well after the spending spree that was buying and modifying four cars I've 17,000 dollars left. Whoops. I miss being rich already.

I find there are a lot of new people on xbox. Not second characters or anything, genuine low levels running around the place trying to get a feel for the online.

I would be one of those people, although I've moved on from pistols. Everyone's gotta start somewhere. I had it on the 360 for the 1P and didn't bother with online, have just got back into it on the One. Takes a bit of time to ramp up a few hundred levels when you can't spend 15 hours a day playing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

200_s.gif

It's the same on ps4. I'd say a lot of people got it for Christmas or something because since then there has been a lot more new people in sessions I'm in.

I try help them out if I can. Usually give cash from freemode events to the lowest rank in session or something like that.

The amount of griefers you see killing them over and over though, like what's the point. Must make them feel good killing a level 1 repeatedly.

I would be one of those people, although I've moved on from pistols. Everyone's gotta start somewhere. I had it on the 360 for the 1P and didn't bother with online, have just got back into it on the One. Takes a bit of time to ramp up a few hundred levels when you can't spend 15 hours a day playing it!
    Oh we all have to start somewhere just funny when I'm in my Bulletproof Kuruma. The height of optimism.
    It's the same on ps4. I'd say a lot of people got it for Christmas or something because since then there has been a lot more new people in sessions I'm in.

I try help them out if I can. Usually give cash from freemode events to the lowest rank in session or something like that.

The amount of griefers you see killing them over and over though, like what's the point. Must make them feel good killing a level 1 repeatedly.
    Yeah I see some high level bullying lower levels too, I crack out the Hydra and blow them up if I can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Think I can speak for a lot of us here (mostly kesh) and we're all decent enough legit levels (glitch) that On occasional nites it is the most fun to go after a low level player and if we find anyone I mean anyone attacking Our fun we shall be forced to get that bolloxks and make him or her suffer the wrath of the listening to manwithoutshade for a period of no more than 6 consecutive hours on a Sunday. Sorry now but it had to be said...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I can only speak for myself, of course, but I would say it makes me feel dominant, purposeful and manly.

It seems the new Banshee has been fixed. It can now compete with the T20, and is faster than the Entity. Not sure if the Sultan RS has been fixed yet.

1km race: Banshee 900R: 21.274 Sultan RS: 22.073 T20: 20.973 Entity: 21.357

Video's in Chinese, but I'm sure (the gospel according to) Broughy1234 will upload something similar in english soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Man, I would sell every car in my garage for a Banshee that could keep up with the Supers. Might just have to log back in and blow the dust off the ol Bansheehy...

It seems the new Banshee has been fixed. It can now compete with the T20, and is faster than the Entity. Not sure if the Sultan RS has been fixed yet.

Gator won't be happy.

1km race: Banshee 900R: 21.274 Sultan RS: 22.073 T20: 20.973 Entity: 21.357

Video's in Chinese, but I'm sure (the gospel according to) Broughy1234 will upload something similar in english soon.

There are lads here who'd know better than me, but it seemed to me that for the T20 in the vid he went in a straight line, while for the others (Sultan in particular) he went a good bit over to the right. Surely this would add a bit of time to the race time? Not much, I know, but a few nanoseconds either way can count sometimes!

Anyway, doesn't matter. Neither the Sultan nor the Banshee are gonna get past that bloody radar we were trying to last night, nor any of your races! "No, really Frankie, this playlist is ok".

Anyway, doesn't matter. Neither the Sultan nor the Banshee are gonna get past that bloody radar we were trying to last night, nor any of your races! "No, really Frankie, this playlist is ok".

"Top class races". My favourite had to be "Modders' Delight". Nice to see modders getting delighted at driving down one straight side of the highway, then u-turning and driving back up the other side. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Shtone Broke but worth it, just can't decide if I want to keep it roofless, pity the right d-pad can't flip between the 2 once you have bought the options.

Looks nice and simple but she's a beasht of a yoke.

db-CX-nZT0i-jDCuqSl-Cg_0_0.jpg

When you finish up online, quit to SP rather than closing application when you're done. I've been losing all visual mods on my two new cars each time I restart GTAO and apparently it's because the game didn't save correctly...

Not sure how accurate this is, as I never just quit from Online without going back to SP. Either way, it's a royal pain in the ass and I don't really want to contact R* in case they see the $88m in my account courtesy of my time spent duping as a 2nd-hand Bucanneer Salesman ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

TacoMan wrote:

Can't be faster that the entity. The entity is the fastest (and prettiest) car in the game, and anyone who disagrees is just bitter and jealous.

Ok, I take it back.
    The Entity XF is poo.

Just did a 1km Drag Race made by our good friend BanbaGames and here are the times:

Entity XF - 22.456s
    Banshee 900R - 21.721s
    T20 - 22.222s
    Sultan RS - 22.956s
    Osiris - 22.224s
    Adder - 22.390s
    Zentorno - 22.090s

Banshee was the only one to get below 22 seconds.

Thought it might have been a one off so tested both the Banshee 900R and Zentorno again:

Banshee 900R - 21.890s
    Zentorno - 22.089s

Conclusion - I'm an idiot and selling my Entity XF.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Blackgator wrote: »
    Ok, I take it back.
    The Entity XF is poo.

Just did a 1km Drag Race made by our good friend BanbaGames and here are the times:

Entity XF - 22.456s
    Banshee 900R - 21.721s
    T20 - 22.222s
    Sultan RS - 22.956s
    Osiris - 22.224s
    Adder - 22.390s
    Zentorno - 22.090s

Thought it might have been a one off so tested both the Banshee 900R and Zentorno again:

Banshee 900R - 21.890s
    Zentorno - 22.089s

Ive been in few races in my zentorno and left banshee and sultans for dead. Both look grwat after mods though

• Advertisement

Ok, I take it back.
    The Entity XF is poo.

Entity XF - 22.456s
    Banshee 900R - 21.721s
    T20 - 22.222s
    Sultan RS - 22.956s
    Osiris - 22.224s
    Adder - 22.390s
    Zentorno - 22.090s

Banshee 900R - 21.890s
    Zentorno - 22.089s

Have only seen people compare them in straight line. Around an actual track would be the real test.

Doubt the banshee will be up to the job but will be interesting to see.

I've read that with the right spoiler the Osiris is the best as it is lighter and has great acceleration and that in a straight line it's usually the Adder.

I'll probably get an Osiris either way as I have wanted one for awhile.

Can't be faster that the entity. The entity is the fastest (and prettiest) car in the game, and anyone who disagrees is just bitter and jealous.

A lot of you probably know about gtalogos.com, a site where you can add logos to your crew from a set of premade ones.
    A better site is https://www.gtaemblem.com where you can upload an image and they will set it as your Crew logo.
    You have to sign up to the website and purchase credits to use it but if you enter promo code TWITTER2K you get one free credit.
    I know it's not a lot, but you can make some awesome emblem (like RISE'S current Guns & Roses emblem)

https://www.gtaemblem.com
    PROMO CODE: TWITTER2K

Any suggestions for a new logo?
    My vote is for this one, for a laugh
    Untitled-11.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Get it for a short term and we can all go around with Our Romero hearse taxis!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Any suggestions for a new logo?

Something like this?

(Just the GARDA blue letters would be better though)

garda.jpg

The Taxi and Garda ones would be legend, great ideas!

The Taxi and Garda ones would be legend, great ideas!

Yeah they are class

Gonna test out the banshee v t20 on cutting corners later ,

It's the track browie (as Phobos calls him) uses for his track times and a good one at that , corners , straights the lot . I'll be on at about 11.05.39 pm .

• Advertisement

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Gonna test out the banshee v t20 on cutting corners later ,

It's the track browie (as Phobos calls him) uses for his track times and a good one at that , corners , straights the lot . I'll be on at about 11.05.39 pm .

It's not great in races in my opinion. Only fast in a straight line as most people are saying.

Advertisement