Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bryan2487

judging by the garage our cars are safe :D

So I'm goin to be still stuck with my adder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,886 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Someone on reddit posted that he transferred his last gen character to ps4 and EVERYTHING transferred over fine. The upgraded graphics are looking very nice and now passive mode makes everything go through you, cars, bullets etc. So it's true passive mode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

How do you do that transfer over. Can it be done before hand or do we have to play the game first?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    How do you do that transfer over. Can it be done before hand or do we have to play the game first?

It's done when you first login and associate your social club account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

http://rsg.ms/97a46b9

Going on tonight for one last time before next gen kicks in it's been a crazy year online and long may it last into the future so as this man in the picture above I shall stare out into the ocean and make one last ps3 adventure before I cross over to the land of high definition life like quality and heists I will never forget our falling comrades who have died and came back to life repeatedly tonight we shall hold hands and live in peace together and share all our memories haha fudge that TAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCOOOOOO RACE TIME BTCHS BLOW SH1T UP YEEEEEAH

If you were starting gta online from fresh what would you spend your 500k on?

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

If you were starting gta online from fresh what would you spend your 500k on?

Apartment a nice car and nice new trendy clothes and cool hair cut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

String wrote: »
    It's done when you first login and associate your social club account.

does that mean you have to enter you password for the rockstar account. can't remember my password so I use my Facebook to access it

nevermind sorted. its finished downloading on the playstation so it's ready to play tomorrow night :D

Pics of what it looks like transferring your old character to next gen

http://imgur.com/a/fUXOY#0

• Advertisement

I can't even describe how good the next gen online is lads......words can't....

Transfer done, I have everything.
    _RAPmmstW0ORAySWjaCC2w_0_0.jpg

Hanging out with Bryan and Deafroad
    Ii9rOiGIJEKoxswN6sA21g_0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

Friend got the game last night so i'll be transferring my character over as it has the most progress! Catch you online soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I should be on tonight for some GTAO. Not spent too much time with it so will try and meet up with fellow BRDS members for chat or maybe something more!

Strange, my PS3 headset didn't work last night when I tried the game. It works fine with other PS4 games. Will hopefully resolve it before I jump online.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

sheehy83 wrote: »
    So it's true passive mode.

Which means pure bull tbh.

Sure imagine the amount of twats now who will blow up your car and go into passive with fook all you can do to retaliate

Which means pure bull tbh.

Sure imagine the amount of twats now who will blow up your car and go into passive with fook all you can do to retaliate

Yupp that's true and Passive mode is free now. Wonder if there will be a way to counter that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Yupp that's true and Passive mode is free now. Wonder if there will be a way to counter that.

If it makes them fully "transparent" then no which is idiotic. If it's just bullets and cars then I know a way ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

I'll be transferring over my acc and that later today , is it pretty straight forward ? Don't want to lose all my stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Will be throwing this up on the Pics and Video thread but just wanted to show ye what just 3 crew members can get up to. Will be class when we get a good crowd online, I'd say there will be some class vids. Edited in Share Factory on PS4. Boards.ie Shenanigans featuring Sheey83, Deafroadrunner & Bryan2487

Looks like my issue with transferring previous character has been resolved according to rockstar support. Hopefully it will work later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭brijay

Any body having trouble finding players on free roam. I keep getting into lobbies by myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

brijay wrote: »
    Any body having trouble finding players on free roam. I keep getting into lobbies by myself

Seems like a huge proportion of people can't access online at all. That patch is ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

Anyone else having trouble getting online? it wont download the update for me? keeps giving me an error. tried switching off the ps4 and back on but still the same

I logged into the socialclub to link my account but my old character isnt there. Im going from 360 to ps4. Anyone else have this issue

I logged into the socialclub to link my account but my old character isnt there. Im going from 360 to ps4. Anyone else have this issue

I am having that issue as well from ps3 to ps4. It was meant to be already fixed but I still cant transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I hope its fixed soon as ill be like yourself when i get it.

Also i havnt played it on the 360 since the current consoles came out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I hope its fixed soon as ill be like yourself when i get it.

Also i havnt played it on the 360 since the current consoles came out

Same here , are us messing around on a new character while your waiting

Eldoco wrote: »
    Same here , are us messing around on a new character while your waiting

Ye am going to do that now too

Looks like it just worked there for me.

• Advertisement

Me too, didnt need any patch or anything extra

EDIT: more problems now, in a party and cant chat to my friend because of my nat type. I havnt changed it recently

Advertisement