Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Trailer for Finance & Felony

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

It should be OK by the looks of that mite get me interested in playing again...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    It should be OK by the looks of that mite get me interested in playing again...

Lies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

Turned this on for the first time in months. Spawned in apartment, went to garage, got in car, left garage, got invite to heist... waiting... it's full would you like to join queue? No. Loading to get back into free roam... Loading... Loading... Back in apartment. Turn off PS4.

New update is LIVE!

(some various scattered bits of info robbed from around teh interwebz:

Cars:
    pICQaSb.jpg

TOTAL PRICE FOR ALL NEW VEHICLES - $15,842,000
    Jetsam Cargobob: 1,995,000$

$6.6m to buy Maze Bank office.
    NO extra property slot :(
    VIP clothes now available for purchase.

CkVo4JMWkAI4uWb.jpg:large

CkVo4ibWEAA0LOr.jpg

NEW VIP Missions!
    "Headhunter"
    "Airfreight"
    "Haulage"

There's a new Adversary Mode called "Trading Places

Seems like there's 3 "disabled" cars in this update that will be added later. A Grotti Proto, a Dewbauchee and a Pfister.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

TacoMan wrote: »
    New update is LIVE!

(some various scattered bits of info robbed from around teh interwebz:

Cars:
    pICQaSb.jpg

TOTAL PRICE FOR ALL NEW VEHICLES - $15,842,000
    Jetsam Cargobob: 1,995,000$

$6.6m to buy Maze Bank office.
    NO extra property slot :(
    VIP clothes now available for purchase.

CkVo4JMWkAI4uWb.jpg:large

CkVo4ibWEAA0LOr.jpg

NEW VIP Missions!
    "Headhunter"
    "Airfreight"
    "Haulage"

There's a new Adversary Mode called "Trading Places

Seems like there's 3 "disabled" cars in this update that will be added later. A Grotti Proto, a Dewbauchee and a Pfister.

Is it in game or DLC. Was on gta earlier and seen nothing just going back on now.

Is it in game or DLC. Was on gta earlier and seen nothing just going back on now.

afaik the update dropped around 11am GMT. If you log in after that it should force the update before you can play the game (that's how it is on PS4 anyway).

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Apparently there is now a gun safe in the office so you can store the guns you don't use. I have been wanting this feature for ages now. New cars look cool. Looks like an interesting update. Will be on tonight to check it out.

afaik the update dropped around 11am GMT. If you log in after that it should force the update before you can play the game (that's how it is on PS4 anyway).

Had to knock off xbox and restart

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

How many gigabyte download

Farty88 wrote: »
    How many gigabyte download

1312mb

4mill for office

Bought the blockade the rumpo and the the cargobob jetsam as I assume they'll be needed for missions

Also need to buy warehouses. Spent about 10 mil so far

Getting rid of weapons you dont want is a gift. Hopefully they stay there if you retire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Looks class, hope all the richy richers have a good laugh with it. Tugboat is a strange addition.

Not sure if this will embed, but found this pretty funny.

Behold the damage threshold for the Tugboat:

http://i.imgur.com/tObKEI9.gifv

Not sure if this will embed, but found this pretty funny.

Behold the damage threshold for the Tugboat:

http://i.imgur.com/tObKEI9.gifv

Thought it would at least be the opposite, almost indestructible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

That's pathetic. Reminds me of the dump truck. I remember gettin that for the first time and heading off into the city thinking I was invincible and would crush everything in my way. The first person I met shot out my tyres with a couple of quick blasts of a shotgun, rendering it useless :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

1312mb

4mill for office

Bought the blockade the rumpo and the the cargobob jetsam as I assume they'll be needed for missions

Also need to buy warehouses. Spent about 10 mil so far

Getting rid of weapons you dont want is a gift. Hopefully they stay there if you retire.

What's the Blockade?

Quite looking forward to this, if only to have more cars to buy and replace in my garages. The Infernus is gonna be the first to go, anyway - will see if the new super cars match up to my others and then decide!

Any muscle cars added by any chance? Doesn't look like it, but sure you never know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 RianF2

Anyone here play it online on PC? Looking for some peeps to play with to complete heists and stuff?

Watchin a live feed here of some schmuck doing up the FMJ, looks a decent motor if nothing else! Hopefully he goes on and does another car, getting bored of him going in and out every time he gets a little dint on the car. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Be on tonight around 9 if anyone is interested in getting upto divilment

• Advertisement

Patch Notes:

New Content – PS4, Xbox One & PC Only
    Office properties have been added to GTA Online. Players can buy an Office via Dynasty 8 Real Estate or directly through the Dynasty 8 Executive websites after completing or skipping the GTA Online tutorial and can only own one Office at a time. Upon purchasing an Office, players will be given a CEO title and given access to exclusive privileges. Offices also give you access to the SecuroServ Special Cargo Network which allows you to start buying and selling Special Cargo. Offices are provided with an Executive Assistant and can be customized with additions such as décor, a gun locker, accommodations and a safe.
    Warehouse properties have been added to GTA Online. Warehouses are used to store Special Cargo and at least one is required to new Special Cargo Missions. CEOs can buy a Warehouse via the SecuroServ Special Cargo Network. This can be accessed at the computer on the desk in the Office. Warehouses are used to store Special Cargo. Warehouses can be bought in 3 capacities, small, medium and large and players can own up to 5. Players can now buy and sell Special Cargo via the new SecuroServ Special Cargo Network which is available at the desk computer in Offices while registered as a CEO. Once secured, CEOs can then choose to sell their Special Cargo or purchase even more to increase the potential return.
    Players who become a CEO will have access to exclusive benefits. These benefits include: The ability to become a CEO without any bank balance restrictions, time limits, or cooldowns. Access to new and exclusive outfits for CEOs to dress their Organization with.
    Access to new and exclusive CEO vehicles upon purchasing an Office and various sized Warehouses. Players who become Associates of a CEO will also have access to exclusive benefits. These benefits include: Bonus wages for each consecutive Special Cargo Mission completed by their CEO, up to a maximum of $10,000.
    Failing a Mission will reset wages to a default value.
    Increased RP and 100% health regeneration when inside the radius of their CEO.
    Three new VIP Works have been added. These include: Headhunter (1+ Players) – Your Organization tries to take down multiple targets across the map against a time limit.
    Airfreight (1+ Players) – Your Organization must collect a Cargobob and use it to extract to a drop-off point. Haulage (1+ Players) – Your Organization must collect a large trailer and deliver it to a drop-off point. Two new VIP Challenges have been added:
    Cashing Out (2+ Players) – All players in the Organization compete to hack the most ATMs within a time limit. Salvage (2+ Players) – All players in an Organization, armed with rebreathers, compete to collect the most checkpoints in a set underwater area.
    One new Adversary Mode has been added to GTA Online:
    Trading Places (2-10 Players) – Class warfare as life’s winners and losers fight for survival. Losers become Winners by taking out a Winner. Choose how you play, Podium Finish or Pass the Parcel.
    Eight new cars are now available in GTA Online from the Legendary Motorsport, Southern San Andreas Super Autos, and Warstock Cache and Carry websites. These include: Pegassi Reaper Vapid FMJ Grotti Bestia GTS Benefactor XLS Benefactor XLS (Armored) Enus Windsor Drop Bravado Rumpo Custom HVY Brickade (Pegasus Vehicle) Two new aircraft have been added to GTA Online and can be purchased from the Elitas Travel website: Buckingham Nimbus Buckingham Volatus One existing aircraft and its variant have been added to GTA Online and can be purchased from the Warstock Cache and Carry Website: Cargobob Cargobob Jetsam One new boat has been added to GTA Online and can be purchased from the Dock Tease website: Tug Drum magazines are now available from Ammu-Nation in GTA Online for eight existing weapons: Carbine Rifle Assault Rifle Compact Rifle Special Carbine Combat PDW Machine Pistol SMG Heavy Shotgun Over 250 clothing items, including some previously exclusive to VIP gameplay, are now available from Clothing Stores for Male and Female characters in GTA Online.
    New Features / Updates – PS4, Xbox One & PC Only
    The following changes and additions have been made to existing VIP gameplay: The maximum number of VIPs / CEOs per session has been increased from 6 to 10. All VIPs / CEOs will now have the option to invite “Rivals” to their Organization. This allows players to send Organization invites to existing CEOs, VIPs, Associates, and Bodyguards. Organization invites now include detailed info including current wage bonus percentage, Office ownership etc. about the VIP / CEO that is attempting to hire you. The Ghost Organization ability has been increased from 2 minutes to 3 minutes and the cost increased from $7,000 to $12,000. The Nagasaki Dinghy is now available from the VIP vehicles menu for VIPs and CEOs. The following change has been made to existing Bodyguard gameplay: Bodyguards / Associates can now call in vehicles themselves. These will work the same way as the VIP / CEO vehicles and will be free to call in if the Bodyguard / Associate owns them and be charged for if not. A new Adversary Mode winner’s bonus has been added to GTA Online. This winner’s bonus affects all existing Adversary Modes that can take two or more rounds to complete and is scaled by the total length of the overall match. The ability to zoom in has been added to Ammu-Nation in GTA Online and Story Mode so players can view weapons in greater detail. Green Juice in Apartments and Offices will now fully restore players’ health when drunk in GTA Online. Two players can now get into beds in GTA Online. Multiple vehicle websites have been redesigned in GTA Online and Story Mode.

Patch Notes:.....
    Two players can now get into beds in GTA Online.

All I needed to know.

What's the Blockade?

Quite looking forward to this, if only to have more cars to buy and replace in my garages. The Infernus is gonna be the first to go, anyway - will see if the new super cars match up to my others and then decide!

Any muscle cars added by any chance? Doesn't look like it, but sure you never know!

Blockade looks to me like an armored cash van and a people carrier mixedtogether. I literally bought al this all in five mins and knocked it off. Tried to get the bits ya need for it

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭kelledy

I got invited tonight to be an employee for a CEO , but I didn't know how to accept and before I knew it , it had vanished .
    Does anybody know how to accept
    XB1

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

kelledy wrote: »
    I got invited tonight to be an employee for a CEO , but I didn't know how to accept and before I knew it , it had vanished .
    Does anybody know how to accept
    XB1

Bring up your phone and in bottom right corner of phone is the ceo/vip invite section.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭kelledy

Thanks , is that that servco or somthing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

The FMJ is a nice piece of kit - Bought the Maze bank. Anyone know what/why there is a safe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Mc Love wrote: »
    The FMJ is a nice piece of kit - Bought the Maze bank. Anyone know what/why there is a safe?

Its a bank, they normally have Safes in them ;)

Also to store your weapons you dont use

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Thought it would at least be the opposite, almost indestructible.

Was looking at a video and it seems you can upgrade the armour and speed on the Tugboat from your new office. Dunno if that was applied in Phobos' link.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Was looking at a video and it seems you can upgrade the armour and speed on the Tugboat from your new office. Dunno if that was applied in Phobos' link.

For the low, low price of just $8,999.99,999.9 (did I mention there's a discount on shark-cards?)

Advertisement