Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    For the low, low price of just $8,999.99,999.9 (did I mention there's a discount on shark-cards?)

Was looking at a stream yesterday evening and some schmuck took down the screen for a few moments while he topped up with a shark card to buy stuff. I laughed heartily, and then drove home to spend some of my fortune.

My vast, vast, vast, VAST fortune.

Vast.

[/Monty Burns]

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Excellent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

All of the warehouse sems to be package / container collection. Build up stock then sell sell sell.

On that note I chased a lad in a cargo bob w/container and couldnt lock on homing missile, jumped in buzzard couldnt lock on, hit him missiles and cannon and couldn't get him out of sky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Does anybody know of a vehicle that can carry three special cargo packages at one time?

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Does anybody know of a vehicle that can carry three special cargo packages at one time?

I think You need to hire people or else go back and forth delivering them individually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,998 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

TacoMan wrote: »
    Two players can now get into beds in GTA Online.

No thanks. I don't want to be 'rear ended' in bed :o

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    No thanks. I don't want to be 'rear ended' in bed :o

Prude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 RianF2

TFW your internet goes down just as all this new DLC is being released. It won't be back until next week sometime. Somebody must really hate me. Anyone want to start a crew?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

RianF2 wrote: »
    TFW your internet goes down just as all this new DLC is being released. It won't be back until next week sometime. Somebody must really hate me. Anyone want to start a crew?

There's already a Boards crew, check the Sticky and add your name to be added

There's already a Boards crew, check the Sticky and add your name to be added

Wow I'm a derp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Three new Supercars "hidden" in the latest update:

Pfister 911 (Porsche 918) - $1,135,000
    TJND43l.jpg

Seven 70 (Ferrari F12) - $695,000
    TzmBrUO.jpg

Prototipo - $2.7m
    j609hlt.jpg

Videos:

Gameplay video of 811:

Gameplay video of Seven 70:

Gameplay video of Prototipo:

Funny Banana says he tested the Prototipo, and it is now the fastest car in the game.
    https://twitter.com/TezFunz2/status/740344993425063936

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Are they available yet? They look unreal

Not available yet, not sure how these script wizards find stuff like this, or indeed how they got to fully test/drive them :confused:

Maybe they'll release them next Tuesday or the one after, or they could take the annoying approach of releasing one-a-week.

TacoMan wrote: »
    Not available yet, not sure how these script wizards find stuff like this, or indeed how they got to fully test/drive them :confused:

Maybe they'll release them next Tuesday or the one after, or they could take the annoying approach of releasing one-a-week.

With a lot of keyboard abuse and cursing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Read an interesting article there about how much gta online makes rockstar. I honestly didn't think it was so much as how bloody expensive shark cards are and how quick you can blow through money online.

Seriously though, for 500 mil cash money, i expect a lot more than being a ceo of your own warehouse.
    GTA Online has raked in $500 million in revenue thanks to microtransactions. That's half a billion dollars from an online multiplayer mode of a $60 game that hasn't even been out for three full years.

For comparison, free-to-play League of Legends, the most popular game in the world (and that's not hyperbole, it literally has more active players across the globe than any other single title), brought in $624 million in 2013. By that point, the game had been out for four years. So yeah. GTA Online earning nearly as much over its relatively short lifetime as LoL did in one year is pretty staggering.

Anyone gonna be playing online tonight on PC?

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Anyone buy the x80 yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭legocrazy505

Anyone buy the x80 yet?

2.7 million is a bit steep honestly. I've had fun playing around with it in SP and given how anti-modding GTAO is now I'll stay away from it now... I'll just to stick to SP and a menu to mess around with the X80. It's a solid car though and I really love the rear wing moving depending on the cornering you are doing although as usual they let you add ridiculously stupid wings to the back if you want to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Any 360 players on tonight? Jeez it's gone to sheeiite over here

Loads of us cod black ops since it went back compat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭DanC90

Stop being cheap and upgrade to XB1 already 😂😂

Playing online alone and trying to do a heist with random people is really frustrating. Although these CEO missions are piss easy

as usual they let you add ridiculously stupid wings to the back if you want to.

Which you'll need if you want the car to be your race car. The wings look absolutely brutal, don't they? Reminds me of the Cheetah - a spoiler on top of the one that's already built into the car :rolleyes:

X80's a nice enough car though, for the limited time i got to use it last night anyway.

Afaik the X-80 Proto or whatever it's called is made by the same in-game car manufacturer as the Cheetah, so maybe their motto is "gawdy spoilers FTW".

Bryan and myself tested it's speed vs. a T-20 on the runway straight at the airport last night and the X-80 left the T-20 for dust. Sadly it's a nightmare to use in whacky races. The car doesn't like spiral ramps etc, maybe because its 4WD? One for those straight "endurance" races all around the map only.

...until the awesome "Stunt Races Update" comes out. Which R* will probably add a load of new "stunt cars" retailing at $10m...per wheel.

On a side-note, if it weren't for Louis, that new X-80 would set you back around €40 in shark cards....a bargain! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

What's the best solo mission/race/whatever for making money at lower levels? Thought the flight school would be very good rewards with not much time but the reward drops after the first pass.

Sick of sitting in lobbies and hoping to get enough people to play the early story missions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    What's the best solo mission/race/whatever for making money at lower levels? Thought the flight school would be very good rewards with not much time but the reward drops after the first pass.

Sick of sitting in lobbies and hoping to get enough people to play the early story missions.
    Titan of a job isn't too bad if you have a sniper rifle. Only requires you to be level 16 I think.
    With the time it would take you to do it by yourself at a low level you would probably make a nice bit off of it.

What level are you exactly?

Titan of a job isn't too bad if you have a sniper rifle. Only requires you to be level 16 I think.
    With the time it would take you to do it by yourself at a low level you would probably make a nice bit off of it.

What level are you exactly?

Convieniently, level 16 :D

GTAWiki says its a level 24 unlock so even if I can't do it yet, I don't mind grinding those extra levels. I've been able to do other stuff before their unlock level so I might get lucky.

Convieniently, level 16 :D

GTAWiki says its a level 24 unlock so even if I can't do it yet, I don't mind grinding those extra levels. I've been able to do other stuff before their unlock level so I might get lucky.
    ****e I was sure it was sixteen.

Dealbreaker, Pier Pressure off the top of my head. A lot of Geralds missions as far as I remember.

If you feel confident knock it onto hard and aim for the head, don't take any unnecessary risks.
    Unless there is a countdown try not to worry about how long you are taking as longer times actually pay out more experience and money.

****e I was sure it was sixteen.

Dealbreaker, Pier Pressure off the top of my head. A lot of Geralds missions as far as I remember.

If you feel confident knock it onto hard and aim for the head, don't take any unnecessary risks.
    Unless there is a countdown try not to worry about how long you are taking as longer times actually pay out more experience and money.

Just seen about the 16 minute thing. Knew about 4 minutes for races but didn't know there was similar for missions. Here was me rushing them thinking faster on hard would be better :pac:

• Advertisement

Just seen about the 16 minute thing. Knew about 4 minutes for races but didn't know there was similar for missions. Here was me rushing them thinking faster on hard would be better :pac:
    It depends really. Knocking out a load of missions in quick succession can be similar to taking forever in one.

A few of us parked at Sandy Shores for Titan Of A Job before and after hitting the limit got twenty grand.
    Then we knocked out two missions quickly and got twenty grand, ten from each.

I think the more people you have with you gets added on too.

Are you Playstation or Xbox? There are people on each that enjoy the missions.

I like joining them myself and Bringing the armoured Kuruma and Hydra.
    Complete overkill but still fun. :D

Advertisement