Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,998 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Tonight was frustrating for me. Had a mission to blow up seven trucks. Three were parked up so they were easy to blow up. The other four were moving all over the place so I managed to sort three of them out.

The last truck was out in Blaine so I drove with my foot to the floor to catch up with it. When I eventually caught up with it and started damaging the truck the game disconnected :mad:

Frustrating mission ends up in frustration.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Nagsaki Blazer.

I can't believe I only got the reference now, holy ****... :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

So out of boredom, I was reading some trivia and stuff about GTA IV and turns out one of Niko's girlfriends is the same woman from the Humane Labs heist who gives you the key cards.
    I love that sort of stuff :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

She also appears in the SP story of V! :)

Yeah as Michelle I think was the name

• Advertisement

Nagsaki Blazer.

I can't believe I only got the reference now, holy ****... :o

Do you own one?

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Do you own one?

I did at one stage. Dunno what happened to it..
    But it only dawned on me today when I robbed one.
    Haven't played it in a good while - still only on ps3 - but got back on a week or so ago and accepted an invite to a job that just sounded like it would be a riot..

"Rockets vs Insurgents"

Oh sweet jesus the fun had with a full lobby - 8 players either side - and nearly as many bottles in me. I was crying laughing :D

I did at one stage. Dunno what happened to it..
    But it only dawned on me today when I robbed one.

Good man :D The only time I robbed one was in single player and I customized it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Can't disagree with the number one personally, but don't remember enough past San Andreas to have an eminent opinion on the whole lot.

What was your favourite?!

Can't disagree with the number one personally, but don't remember enough past San Andreas to have an eminent opinion on the whole lot.

What was your favourite?!

Three Leaf Clover in IV followed by End of the Line in San Andreas.

• Advertisement

I really like Luigi's Girls from GTA III.
    Very hard mission, taxes the brain even now trying to remember how I used to accomplish it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I really like Luigi's Girls from GTA III.
    Very hard mission, taxes the brain even now trying to remember how I used to accomplish it :D

That was easy compared to Love's Disappearance. 15 years later and I still cant find him. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Some leaker posted details of planned DLC on gta forums, he's meant to have been correct about leaks in the past.

It's being blasted on Reddit as speculation/wishlist dreams, I only pay attention to leaks by funmw2 & Yan2295 - never heard of this fella before.

Biker DLC:
    (Bikes,clothes,free roam missions)
    *purchase clubhouse to activate biker free roam missions)

Law and order DLC
    (Police free roam and vehicles)
    *Purchase police vehicles to activate free roam mission

The Luxury Living DLC
    (Mansions & Pets)
    *Purchase Mansion to *purchase exotic pets (Mansion grounds only)

The Blaine County and Paleto DLC
    (Animals in free roam)
    New warehouses and properties to *Purchase!

North Yankton and Liberty City (Online Map expansion)
    $£ Paid DLC 1 2017 sept

San Fierro and Las ventures
    (Online Map expansion)
    $£ Paid DLC 2 2018 oct

Original Post

Online map expansions would be sweet!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Sounds interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

BRB, off to the PSN store to buy all the Shark Cards my wallet can handle.

As crazy as the Paid DLC sounds, it may very well happen if R* decide to focus on GTA Online instead of GTA 6 and the money they make off Shark cards, why would spend half a bil on a new game when they can just create a few new maps, vehicles, hats, etc.

Biker and Law DLC sounds excellent. Having a Biker club is class enough but having the option to buy a police car and go full cop chasing the bikers/other criminals could be good craic as well.

Just lump everything into one package, pay the person who made this map:
    http://i.imgur.com/gMoSBks.jpg
    And use that. Use teleporters at train stations/airports/shipping ports for people not open to the idea of driving for as long as I suspect it'll take to get from LS to Liberty, and GTA is sorted for the foreseeable future...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Anybody else PSN down?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Not down for me, had great fun racing those new stunt races

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    That was easy compared to Love's Disappearance. 15 years later and I still cant find him. :(

Ha ha, I had to look that one up, as was wondering what you meant :)

Reminds me of that Strangers & Freaks mission for Franklin in V, when you go to the "rally" to meet the guy trying to make weed legal!

In fact, it's the exact same thing! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Armchairbread

I got a communication ban from xbox live. Anyone know how long the ban is for? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

I got a communication ban from xbox live. Anyone know how long the ban is for? :D

Hahahahaha
    Should tell you in email.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Would you lot ever go outside and play some Pokemon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Armchairbread

Hahahahaha
    Should tell you in email.

Yeah ban was over lastnight around ten.. woke up today to find I'm banned for another week. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Yeah ban was over lastnight around ten.. woke up today to find I'm banned for another week. :(

Ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭EletricMan

Getting banned is a balls, I was in freemode the weekend and it came up people are voting for you to be kicked from the game wtf is that about? I wasn't cheating or anything just normal battles.

Want to try the heist again tonight Phobos? Or did I waste my money buying that new apartment :D

EletricMan wrote: »
    Getting banned is a balls, I was in freemode the weekend and it came up people are voting for you to be kicked from the game wtf is that about? I wasn't cheating or anything just normal battles.

If your killing random players(Which is what the game is about really) those players will vote for you to be kicked/banned because they are losing.
    Its really annoying that Rockstar have this voting system in place when the whole premise of GTA is steal cars, hold up shops and and kill people

There's killing people and then there's trolling people by non-stop killing. That's when people get pissed off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭EletricMan

If your killing random players(Which is what the game is about really) those players will vote for you to be kicked/banned because they are losing.
    Its really annoying that Rockstar have this voting system in place when the whole premise of GTA is steal cars, hold up shops and and kill people
    Mc Love wrote: »
    There's killing people and then there's trolling people by non-stop killing. That's when people get pissed off.

Ya it's a stupid that some people can't take a beating in it. I never troll people if they don't engage in battle I leave then be, if anything I love when I'm getting ripped to shreds and I eventually get my revenge, makes it sweeter.

Advertisement