Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Mc Love wrote: »
    There's killing people and then there's trolling people by non-stop killing. That's when people get pissed off.

There is passive mode and now that ghosting mode.

Myself and glynner once trolled a bloke until his k/d was down to 0.00.

Was great crack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

But if someone was being a dick in the first place, and then end up getting killed a bunch of times, then I have no sympathy for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Mc Love wrote: »
    Want to try the heist again tonight Phobos? Or did I waste my money buying that new apartment :D

Defo, I'll be on from around 9.

TacoMan wrote: »
    Defo, I'll be on from around 9.

Going to try for 30 mins, watching vice principals

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

So I hadn't played GTAV in a while and decided to take it up again. However, I couldn't find my disk so had to purchase it again (digitally). But I see now, if I want to go online I have to register and pay??? WTF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

You have to have an Xbox Live account to go online

You have to have an Xbox Live account to go online

PS4 here! I think I have to pay for Playstation Plus or something

Sorry, force of habit, yeah you will need an active PS+ account to be able to play games online

Sorry, force of habit, yeah you will need an active PS+ account to be able to play games online

Thats odd. It was originally free when it was released I think.

Oh no, God no lol
    Unless you had something like a free code or something, if I am not wrong, you need to have an active account to play all games online

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

py2006 wrote: »
    Thats odd. It was originally free when it was released I think.

It was free to play on PS3 when GTA V originally came out, as far as I remember? I was XBL at the time, so I had to pay for the privilege :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

PS3 was free but PS4 isn't after the first two weeks.

Never had it on PS3. Maybe it was only 2 weeks. Odd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I logged into GTA Online last night for the first time in year or so - since the Heists were initially released. It's really changed. Got killed constantly by some dick with an indestructible car but I'll get my vengeance some day....

Anyway, I had a couple of questions - where has my car gone? I seem to remember your car always being on the map when you log in but I couldn't find it or the icon for my garage.

Also I was doing the stunt races for an hour or so and everyone seemed to have faster cars and bikes than I had available. Do better vehicles for races unlock as your ranking goes up?

I've got to say, I really enjoyed it - a lot more than I was expecting.

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I logged into GTA Online last night for the first time in year or so - since the Heists were initially released. It's really changed. Got killed constantly by some dick with an indestructible car but I'll get my vengeance some day....

Anyway, I had a couple of questions - where has my car gone? I seem to remember your car always being on the map when you log in but I couldn't find it or the icon for my garage.

Also I was doing the stunt races for an hour or so and everyone seemed to have faster cars and bikes than I had available. Do better vehicles for races unlock as your ranking goes up?

All cars are destructible if you've got the right guns/helichopper ;) :pac:

Your car doesn't always appear, sometimes you've to ring the mechanic to get it. A pain, but you should still have it.

All cars are available if you have the money to buy them. If you go into Los Santos Customs, you'll see all the mods available for the cars - i.e. engine tuning, turbo, spoiler and cosmetic mods. Some mods are available depending on your level in the game, some on how many races/types of races you've won etc - this can be seen in the info screen when scrolling through the mods.

I tried calling the mechanic and he only had one car for me but I was sure I 'owned' three or four and they were in a garage somewhere. It is possible I'm mixing this up with the single player but I'm sure I owned more than one car in online.

Yeah I figured I'd need to start buying more cars to compete in races and some better weaponry to deal with jabronies like the one last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Ring Mors Mutual Insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Armchairbread

Beefy78 wrote: »

What console are you on beefy?

PS4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

This might be of interest for players under rank 135

CsF9j5rUkAApEVs.jpg:large

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,412 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Possible to rank up 97 times in 6 hours lads? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

martyos121 wrote: »
    Possible to rank up 97 times in 6 hours lads? :pac:

Its only taken me 3 years to get to level 93, no prob.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Unless you were around 130, was that even worth the effort? I can make $1,000,000 in a couple of days and I'm only lv. 60-ish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

Blue Oyster clan :D

Sons of Phobos MC

Shaddup Original

Double post. Titties.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

SPaMCRO (nearly)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Nice!!

funny_motorcycle_gang.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,998 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm finding myself using motorbikes more and more in Los Santos. I find it easier to get around on them.

Advertisement