Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Nice one Pho-Boss.

Just checked it there - Pegassi Tempesta it's called. Looks nice. I'll probably spend most of the weekend filling and arranging my 60-car garage, then! Woo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Nice one Pho-Boss.

Just checked it there - Pegassi Tempesta it's called. Looks nice. I'll probably spend most of the weekend filling and arranging my 60-car garage, then! Woo!

Yeah, just spotted it on twitter, looks sweet. Might invest in one later.

CzmSwGVUUAAZD7k.jpg

CzmN7RBXAAAVi4l.jpg

That's the one. I also see your pal Conor McGregor is rocking a 'Zentorno' a lot these days. Not a bad return for a man who trains UFC, but he should know we've had one of them since 2014. Jog on McGregor, you're 2 years behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Jaysus lads, I might have to pop in for an aul gawk. Been quite the while since I been on last so will need a crutch

jackrussel wrote: »
    Jaysus lads, I might have to pop in for an aul gawk. Been quite the while since I been on last so will need a crutch

Nice, all the old-school players returning. We witnessed P-Driggy raising hell last night, funny stuff. He helped out with stealing cars for me so shout-out to the Driggster for that!

• Advertisement

TacoMan wrote: »
    Nice, all the old-school players returning. We witnessed P-Driggy raising hell last night, funny stuff. He helped out with stealing cars for me so shout-out to the Driggster for that!

There must've been an ulterior motive for him "helping" or it wouldn't be the mr pink I know. Death & destuction is all he knows. & pink.

I'm down with the capital C-P-T
    Boy you can't fúck with me
    So when I'm in your neighborhood, you better duck
    Cause Johnny Reynolds is angry as fúck!

Weekly, monthly, yearly!
    If ya botch a heist ya better not come near me!

Play our cards right and we might have a full G.W.A. reunion for xmas :pac:

One can only dream......and train UFC.

Here's another of the hidden vehicles, the Rocket Voltic, looks class.

(can't embed the gif/video)

Rocket Voltic

Spotted this on Reddit earlier, never heard about it before...

Apparently if you "stalk" Legendary Motorsport on their Life Invader page (link below) you'll get 10% off yer next purchase. Will come in handy when the swines try to charge $10m for that rocket Voltic.

http://www.lifeinvader.com/profile/legendary_motorsport

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Just in case anyone ends up in a public server by yourselves when exporting cars, you're still not safe :( Random AI will show up when you become visible and shoot the shît out of the car. Lost about 3-6k of value each time because of them. Not much, but its a trivial annoyance. Its easier to sell them in a full lobby :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Glico Man wrote: »
    Just in case anyone ends up in a public server by yourselves when exporting cars, you're still not safe :( Random AI will show up when you become visible and shoot the shît out of the car. Lost about 3-6k of value each time because of them. Not much, but its a trivial annoyance. Its easier to sell them in a full lobby :/
    That used to happen with the Simeon vehicle too. What a load of bollix.

Prices for the unreleased cars:

CzqfbAqUoAAmRO-.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Glico Man wrote: »

Have you collected a car where u need the cargobob? The buzzards scrambled are op as ****.

Have you collected a car where u need the cargobob? The buzzards scrambled are op as ****.

I didnt quite get far enough to start the air chase, but that sounds like ass tbh. When I attempted it I got shot out and nosedived my cargobob into the cars and blew up :o

Jesus, they are really milking you money wise these days... $700 for a fcuking aerial for the new Tempesta.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

just started this up again, whats the best way to make money quick lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Quickest way for money IMO is sharkcards you can buy them in all good retailers you can even get them on the Ps store... well worth it IMHO...

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Best way to make a quick buck is doing glitsches. Usually a few on Se7enSins website.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Many a quids potential

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/ps4-win-every-race-in-gta-v-online.1576153/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Quickest way for money IMO is sharkcards you can buy them in all good retailers you can even get them on the Ps store... well worth it IMHO...

well of course just paying real money is the quickest way, but not something il do here, btw i play on pc

• Advertisement

Bad news for the glitschers - the code in GTA has been modified to limit betting to $1000 max bet :mad:

xmas masks unlocked (angry gingerbread man/turkey-head etc.). Also new outfits added.

LUMINOUS, ELECTRIC, NEON BODYSUITS $100,000
    C0HFSswWEAA2LHz.jpg

Nero is now available:

C0HEir5UcAAX4NJ.jpg

C0HJvZ3UcAE4Rn9.jpg

C0HEDz_XEAAKbpa.jpg

Looks like we'll have to wait a little longer for the Comet 2

That's nice, I'll get that I think. As long as the 'Truffade' bit on the window is optional. Reminds me of the boy racers like Smart Murphy / Zanatoo buzzing about in Starlets with 'Ice Box' scrawled on the window.

Got taken for a spin in the Voltic Rocket car today... the best fun I've had with a car in this game by a long long way... I haven't even tried the Knight Rider car, but I know I want to buy the rocket car first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

That Nero is some car, and I love the sound off the new Elegy but damn they are expensive. I liked the car stealing missions.

The new Pegassi & the ocelot penetrator are sweeet!

Snowball fight anyone?

I'm off to the bank, then to get a jumbo breakfast roll for my hangover and then i'll be on.

TacoMan wrote: »
    Snowball fight anyone?

Sold! See yez on later

• Advertisement

That "Close Application" glitsh to reset the dailies ain't working anymore :mad:

On the upside, we can test out our new Benny's Comets in the snow ;)

Like yerself Frankie, I've a few errands to run now but will be back on in a few hours.

Advertisement