Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Not a glitch but some hackers are stealing lots of cash from players, have a read http://kotaku.com/new-gta-online-exploit-lets-hackers-steal-millions-from-1794231142

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Duke O'Death now available online?! :eek:

I see on Faceache that R* say all previously exclusive content is now available. I wonder does this mean i'll be able to get my Imponte Dukes at long last (which I should never have sold in the first place :( )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Duke O'Death now available online?! :eek:

I see on Faceache that R* say all previously exclusive content is now available. I wonder does this mean i'll be able to get my Imponte Dukes at long last (which I should never have sold in the first place :( )

Dukes was free for me, I don't understand if it's a free car or not, even the upgrades are cheap.

I read on the site that if you purchased any of the exclusives for returning players you'd be refunded what you paid in the next week. So maybe all the exclusives are free now?

DubDJ wrote: »
    Dukes was free for me, I don't understand if it's a free car or not, even the upgrades are cheap.

I read on the site that if you purchased any of the exclusives for returning players you'd be refunded what you paid in the next week. So maybe all the exclusives are free now?

Sweet if it's free, because after this hundred million and the next hundred million, I only have one hundred million left! :(

I had it ages ago (I was 360, transferred to PS4), but I sold it to make room in my garage for something else completely legal dupes. Then it disappeared off the list of cars to buy. I've missed it since - one of the nicest looking cars in that class, even if it drives like a pig on rollerblades.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Sure it wouldn't bother you anyway with all the millions you glitched and got from mods and carried over from 360

• Advertisement

Sure it wouldn't bother you anyway with all the millions you glitched and got from mods and carried over from 360

Things have changed, the carefree days of the 360 are long gone. Next gen is an expensive life, I'm down to my last million and can't even afford a rocket car. It's tough.

I just sit in my mansion all day wishing for a little more :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Logged on and R* threw me a few dollars.

MOXjm6r.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Things have changed, the carefree days of the 360 are long gone. Next gen is an expensive life, I'm down to my last million and can't even afford a rocket car. It's tough.

I just sit in my mansion all day wishing for a little more :)

Lol.

Id say you banked it and are living off the interest

Logged in a while ago and got 1.8million so that was a nice bump for the account.

The deal with this update is the exclusive content that was available to people upgrading to next-gen is now available to everybody, but returning players get it for free. Those who already paid for any of it got the money refunded.

So stuff like the dukes o death and kraken submarine should be free if you played on old gen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Now this looks like a good laugh. Old skool GTA / Micro Machines em up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Has anyone else bought one of the gta v bundles on ps4? Just purchased one earlier in the Easter sale using the app, transaction completed and showing up in history on both ps4 and app.
    However when I go to the store to download on ps4, the bundle is unavailable and I can only download the base game.
    Is this correct and the online cash is added to player account auto once logged it? Don't have download speed to install at present so advice appreciated.
    (I have completed the game on ps3 years ago and would have played a few online heists at the time using the same psn account if this matters)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Are there any PC people still playing? I never managed to finish the Humane Labs heist and all you get now is Russian folks and goobers who can't figure out how to jump out of the helicopter at the right time or without waiting for the chopper to stop moving so they don't get cut up by its blades.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Logged on and R* threw me a few dollars.

MOXjm6r.jpg

I haven't played in months, you got my hopes up.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭weiland79

I've come back to this after a long while away. I'm trying to play the heists but it takes ages for people to join and when they do they're usually sh1te. Is there anywhere online for arranging team ups for heists? I'm on PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Decky86

I've never got to play.. because Virgin media are ****e and I can't ever get more than a ten minute connection to anyone on GTA .. and it's 4 years on and I've never truly experienced GTA online

I'm online time to time on PS4 if you see me online send an invite and I'll do heists with you. The heists and the new securerserve missions and nearly impossible to play with randomers.

Played one of the new tiny racers missions earlier and it's one of the better updates.

Decky86 wrote: »
    I've never got to play.. because Virgin media are ****e and I can't ever get more than a ten minute connection to anyone on GTA .. and it's 4 years on and I've never truly experienced GTA online

Would you not try a different provider, then? Why stick with someone giving you sh1tey service for four years?!

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Decky86

Would you not try a different provider, then? Why stick with someone giving you sh1tey service for four years?!

Because it only seems to be ****ty when I play GTA . It's grand otherwise and I'd rather not go through the hassle of changing if it doesn't sort the problem . How can it only be one specific game?

Because it only seems to be ****ty when I play GTA . It's grand otherwise and I'd rather not go through the hassle of changing if it doesn't sort the problem . How can it only be one specific game?

Fair point! Actually, now you mention it, I had the same issue when I was on the 360. I couldn't stay online for more than 5/10 mins at a time. I completely gave up on it until it came out on the PS4. I think it was to do with NAT types, but while I tried everything suggested when I searched/emailed them etc, I couldn't resolve it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Try a different router. Try port forwarding the PS4. It's probably ****ty all the time but only noticeable when you need a constant connection.

Zanatoo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Thinking of grinding the MC contact missions in lagged out session after lunch if any of the PS4 lads fancy it. Made bout 300k in bout half hour this morning and the missions are bit of craic.

Double rp and money ends the 15th i think

Has anyone rectified the connection issues with virgin? Ive opened all ports recommended by rockstar, NAT 2 and I'm using Ethernet but I'm still getting disconnected at random.
    Any other suggestions or should I just replace the router

Any other suggestions or should I just replace the router

It could be the beer talking, but I suggest you trademark that username. Top notch, sir. Top notch, indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Last day of the 2x Cash/RP for heists. Any of the PS4 gang fancy doing a few later?

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

TacoMan wrote: »
    Last day of the 2x Cash/RP for heists. Any of the PS4 gang fancy doing a few later?

Ill give it a go if my connection allows

Ill give it a go if my connection allows

Me too, if my missus allows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Me too, if my missus allows.

+1 for me although what time are you guys thinking as my mum makes me go to bed early on a school night ðŸ˜

monkeynuz wrote: »
    +1 for me although what time are you guys thinking as my mum makes me go to bed early on a school night ðŸ˜

If you can't handle your ould one, when you grow up, don't have a girlfriend/wife/female life partner. Mothers are a piece of cake in comparison.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

If you can't handle your ould one, when you grow up, don't have a girlfriend/wife/female life partner. Mothers are a piece of cake in comparison.

Good grief frankie, I was carrying on the joke from when you couldn't hear me in chat, you know me well enough by now.... ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

monkeynuz wrote: »

On at the moment, so whenever others get online we can give it a go.

I know it's been said a million times, but trying to do heists with randomers is pure torture. Had some eejit kill himself on the blades of the plane yer meant to steal in the second setup of Prison Break. :mad:

Advertisement