Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

New dlc due out next week looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Farty88 wrote: »
    New dlc due out next week looks good

Can't wait to do loads more research to get the picture of the birdie on my truck or the American flag on my guns! It'll be like being back in college - all nighter research cramming just so you have it done before you go out the door in the morning!

A crew logo on the side would be awesome, then we could change our logo to the AutoBot logo and everyone would be Optimus Prime! Except Scott, he'd be Hippopotamus Prime.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

cena wrote: »
    So I can't get the new gun running mission

Afraid not, unless you get a PC or new console version!

Think we shud all try this tonight n our bikes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Frankie ur words continue to be like a knife to the heart.

Go f**k yourself ya inbred tal**an pr**k c**t

I hope you have a wonderful day you fantastic example of a man.

:P

• Advertisement

Frankie ur words continue to be like a knife to the heart.

Go f**k yourself ya inbred tal**an pr**k c**t

I hope you have a wonderful day you fantastic example of a man.

:P

Reported! :pac:

You too my good fellow!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

There's a bit on occulus rift going on at the moment, all I have to say is

a646c45633cfab95a2aaf727480883aba7de652148fb3601db61853a62d3b3da.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Mc Love wrote: »

a646c45633cfab95a2aaf727480883aba7de652148fb3601db61853a62d3b3da.jpg

I heard they're adding Child Protective Services missions in the next DLC. It costs $16m to set up the agency, then you buy upgradable mission vans for a super low low price! :pac:

Mc Love wrote: »

Scott and I made love made up at the weekend, we're good again.

Who changed my post :pac:

• Advertisement

Scott and I made love made up at the weekend, we're good again.

At least you made up I'm happy for ye Scott's a nice lad

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Who changed my post :pac:

*TherapyBoy innocent mode*

IMG_5004.jpg

:cool:

Anything new out today? This gunrunning update has turned out as expected for me...kinda boring and sh1te after the intial craic.

I paid 250k last night to fast-track the BOOM livery for some gun. Ridiculous.

Anything new out today? This gunrunning update has turned out as expected for me...kinda boring and sh1te after the intial craic.

I paid 250k last night to fast-track the BOOM livery for some gun. Ridiculous.

think its next week theres an update something for the oul 4th july sh**e celebrations

think its next week theres an update something for the oul 4th july sh**e celebrations

Ugh, I'd forgotten about that. They'll probably trot that out again alright. :rolleyes::(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Im down to 0 cash

Getting supplies and filling warehouses is a grind im not sure im willing to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Im down to 0 cash

Getting supplies and filling warehouses is a grind im not sure im willing to do.
    Same here. Where did it all go wrong? Not long ago we were dropping 10 million on gold jets, now I can't even pay to mod cars for resale. Have under $10k at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

DubDJ wrote: »
    Same here. Where did it all go wrong? Not long ago we were dropping 10 million on gold jets, now I can't even pay to mod cars for resale. Have under $10k at the moment.

I have 6 apartments ( 5 i dont use) 5 warehouses (4i dont use) a yacht i dont use. bunker cocaine lab with money in them to sell.

All about the shark cards now it seems

I only realised today to buy the new weapon upgrades you first need to upgrade the gun for 100k plus. That's an expensive charge just so you can use the unlocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

It's kinda sad to see a franchise like GTA go down this route of pretty much putting their content behind steep pay walls. People that don't have time to grind online are never going to experience the content. The prices are so ridiculous, you almost have to buy shark cards in order to afford them.

I guess they'll keep this model up until people stop buying the cards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

I only realised today to buy the new weapon upgrades you first need to upgrade the gun for 100k plus. That's an expensive charge just so you can use the unlocks.
    The only weapon upgrade worth doing is the explosive rounds for the sniper rifle. The rest are either gimmicks (scopes, grips, tints) or simply not worth the money for the tiny increase in stats that they give.

Scotty # wrote: »
    The only weapon upgrade worth doing is the explosive rounds for the sniper rifle. The rest are either gimmicks (scopes, grips, tints) or simply not worth the money for the tiny increase in stats that they give.

I have incendiary rounds on whatever rifle it is, but am I right in saying you can only carry a limited amount? Something like 280? If so, can you just switch back to normal rounds or do you have to buy them again.

It's all so confusing, Joe. It's ter-dible. A disgrace, Joe.

The explosive rounds are the number one thing I want to unlock, other than oppressor rockets.

Once you upgrade to the MKII of the guns they do have limited ammo. Think you're right and it's about 500 bullets. If you wanna buy more you have to do it in the mobile operations centre. Can't just use ammunition or the menu.

If you wanna go back to the normal gun ammo you have to switch it back to the standard gun as well through the MOC.

The new sniper is probably the most powerful weapon on the game, perfect for taking out Hydras. :D

Oppressor rockets are great, but you can't switch between that and the machine gun :(

Oppressor rockets are great, but you can't switch between that and the machine gun :(
    Didn't know that. Can you switch between homing and non-homing rockets though?

Didn't know that. Can you switch between homing and non-homing rockets though?

Off the top of my head, no, I don't think so. I'm about 98% sure on that.

Off the top of my head, no, I don't think so. I'm about 98% sure on that.

That would be a headache when driving around and that beeping locking onto everything.

That would be a headache when driving around and that beeping locking onto everything.

It is, and when you want to lock on to something a bit closer, it won't sometimes. :mad:

It's great craic taking off and blowing helichoppers out of the sky, though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

You can switch from homing to non-homing on the opressor.

The sniper with explosives only hold 40 rounds :(

Though if you destroy a shippment/supply it will restock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

What vehicle does the trailer in the bunker connect to?

Advertisement