Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Mc Love wrote: »
    What vehicle does the trailer in the bunker connect to?

The anti-aircraft guns? When you request it, it comes with a Vapid Sadlier.

Or should that be a CRAPid Sadlier? WAHEEEY!

I reckon they'll release those trucks you do the missions with over time (can't remember their names, but they're decent enough, one might be a modded Sadlier), you couldn't take it out in just a Sadlier.

If you're referring to the MOC, the Phantom Wedge can connect to that, it's good craic for five minutes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

The Independence Day update came out earlier today. Nothing new or exciting in it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

DubDJ wrote: »
    Same here. Where did it all go wrong? Not long ago we were dropping 10 million on gold jets, now I can't even pay to mod cars for resale. Have under $10k at the moment.

I know where it went wrong, you can't befriend modders on next gen. At least doylers cash was legit, week's he spent saving, the poor cratur

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

I know where it went wrong, you can't befriend modders on next gen. At least doylers cash was legit, week's he spent saving, the poor cratur

Up to 3 million now. Hard work pays off.

You's have it all mixed up. I'm the legit one, it's everybody else who's robbing rockstar blind. Only thing I take part in is a bit of glitching, and that's clean in the tax mans eyes :D

No modders is one of the best parts of next gen, although I miss running around with traffic cones on my head and driving down the road and crashing into ufos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Just heard the Vagner supercar is out. Whats it like? Gonna jump on in a while for a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Just heard the Vagner supercar is out. Whats it like? Gonna jump on in a while for a look.

Second fastest according to brouffy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

I had a fella modded today on PS4 couldn't kill him and he could morph around the map. Said he jailbroke his machine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

keano25 wrote: »
    I had a fella modded today on PS4 couldn't kill him and he could morph around the map. Said he jailbroke his machine
    w00p! w00p! Teleporting is back! :( Patched already

New car today ye dirty shower of talibans - Grotti Cheetah Classic

• Advertisement

New car today ye dirty shower of talibans - Grotti Cheetah Classic

Looks epic. Was waiting for this one. On in a while if any of the usual suspects are about.

Looks epic. Was waiting for this one. On in a while if any of the usual suspects are about.

Should be on about 9 for a few races

I see the Pegassi Torero is available now online. Wow-wow-wee-wa, nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I see the Pegassi Torero is available now online. Wow-wow-wee-wa, nice.

It is a very nice automobile.

Are you going to splash out on it Frankie?

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    It is a very nice automobile.

Are you going to splash out on it Frankie?

Most definitely, but it'll be hard to choose what gets dumped out of my Sports Classic garage. Fine motor vehicles one and all - garages just aren't big enough :(

Most definitely, but it'll be hard to choose what gets dumped out of my Sports Classic garage. Fine motor vehicles one and all - garages just aren't big enough :(

Garages arent big enough? Are you mad? Do you not have a corporate garage?

Garages arent big enough? Are you mad? Do you not have a corporate garage?

I have the three 20 car garages, but they're for my Super, Sports and Muscle Car collections. I'd like another 20 car garage for the Sports Classics, that's not too much to ask, is it?! :pac:

I have the three 20 car garages, but they're for my Super, Sports and Muscle Car collections. I'd like another 20 car garage for the Sports Classics, that's not too much to ask, is it?! :pac:

Ahh I see, i have one for my supers, my benefactor (mercedes) collection and one gathering dust, storing random cars at the moment. Have plenty of space in my other garages but I might be having a cull on my classics garage too to purchase the latest one.

Ahh I see, i have one for my supers, my benefactor (mercedes) collection and one gathering dust, storing random cars at the moment. Have plenty of space in my other garages but I might be having a cull on my classics garage too to purchase the latest one.

It's tough work having a vast, vast, VAST fortune. Vast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

It's tough work having a vast, vast, VAST fortune. Vast.

"I get give or take, it works out at about with expenses 140,000,000 a year and I pay 30.3% tax on that, so it’s about a net 100,000,000 and out of that 100,000,000 I run a home in Los Santos, Paleto Bay and Sandy Shores. I wanna tell you something, try it sometime…"

• Advertisement

Frankly, I'm insulted Proco. I'd like to think I'm more a man of the people than HIM!

Bought this weeks car and immediatley sold it. The worst looking most out of proportion yoke they have designed. Dont get me started on the sound lol. 400k down the drain. Raging cause the cheetah classic is magic

Are there 20 car garages in GTA now? I thought the most you could store was 10 in each.

Are there 20 car garages in GTA now? I thought the most you could store was 10 in each.

It's been a while, so I can't remember exactly how it happens, but when you buy the office for your corporation (Geebags Inc. for me) you also either get the garages or have the option of buying them - three 20-car garages. The only issue I have with them is the lighting is actually way better in the ordinary garages. I just like checking the cars out sometimes :o

It's been a while, so I can't remember exactly how it happens, but when you buy the office for your corporation (Geebags Inc. for me) you also either get the garages or have the option of buying them - three 20-car garages. The only issue I have with them is the lighting is actually way better in the ordinary garages. I just like checking the cars out sometimes :o
    Yeah I have an office with one of the garages but I always thought they held 10 cars. I don't own 20 cars to fill it so it's probably why I've never noticed.

Yeah I have an office with one of the garages but I always thought they held 10 cars. I don't own 20 cars to fill it so it's probably why I've never noticed.

Pffft, peasant :pac: :D

There's three floors in each garage, so it's probably something like 7, 7, 6 on each.

Pffft, peasant :pac: :D

There's three floors in each garage, so it's probably something like 7, 7, 6 on each.
    That makes more sense, I can go upstairs in mine but never knew I could store cars there.

BTW if anybody is in a humour of annoying somebody there's a glitch involving the MOC.

Basically you need to grab a truck and go into passive mode. Then, while a crew are driving around in their MOC killing people drive through their truck and you'll hook onto the trailer and take control.

I did it the other day and drove them all straight into the sea. You come out of passive mode as soon as you hook onto the truck so you can start shooting whenever you want.

Worst part of the glitch is nobody uses the MOC so it's hard to actually try it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Hey Frankie can I test your cars for their structural integrity, I'm very experienced at it.

Xbox360, most servers are full of hackers, guy was throwing money around, I picked up 5mil so other players won't abuse it....and then went on a shopping spree :D

I see the new nightshark jeep is out. Looking forward to grabbing that later on.

That overtime shootout looks good too. I like the overtime rumble they brought out last week but the option to alternate turns now should be a good laugh.

On later if anyone wants to do few rounds. Its double rp and cash so should pay well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Hi all, it's probably been asked lots of time so apologies in advance, playing GTA online on xb1, and maybe after an hour or so I get dropped from the server and it usually says network error or something,

I can't reconnect again when I try to connect and it asks me to sign in toy profile even though I'm connected and when I do it won't work, it also screws up the party chat so I can't talk to the lads I'm playing with, usually it takes a hard reset and switching off the plug to fix it,

Anyone have a solution to this or is this normal?

Thanks

Advertisement