Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Hococop wrote: »
    Hi all, it's probably been asked lots of time so apologies in advance, playing GTA online on xb1, and maybe after an hour or so I get dropped from the server and it usually says network error or something,

I can't reconnect again when I try to connect and it asks me to sign in toy profile even though I'm connected and when I do it won't work, it also screws up the party chat so I can't talk to the lads I'm playing with, usually it takes a hard reset and switching off the plug to fix it,

Anyone have a solution to this or is this normal?

Thanks

Anytime I have problems with GTA Online on XB1, I switch off and unplug the console, plug it back in and fire up the console and all is good with GTA Online again. I never had to do a hard reset.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Anytime I have problems with GTA Online on XB1, I switch off and unplug the console, plug it back in and fire up the console and all is good with GTA Online again. I never had to do a hard reset.

Sorry worded it wrong, everything you pretty much said there is what I would call a hard reset

Seems that is the best option, thanks Jordan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

GTA Online: Smugglers Run coming out on Tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Anyone played the new update?

It's not that interesting Dusty. Just supply and sell crates but with aircraft mostly. Some of the new choppers and planes are a good laugh though :)

• Advertisement

DubDJ wrote: »

It's not that interesting Dusty. Just supply and sell crates but with aircraft mostly. Some of the new choppers and planes are a good laugh though :)
    Just playing it now and some bollix stole my crates. He just waiting at hanger to kill everyone lol

Just playing it now and some bollix stole my crates. He just waiting at hanger to kill everyone lol
    Carpet bomb em, if only we had these planes back in the day.

Carpet bomb em, if only we had these planes back in the day.

True enough, would have been some craic . Seems I'm the last still playing from the old crew. I'm finding the update a bit of craic if nothing else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Carpet bomb em...
    Yea good luck with that! Out a week now and I don't think I've been on target once with the drop bombs. Doin' it WRONG!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I deleted all my subscriptions to threads in this forum and this is what happens....

This could be a bit of craic over the Chrimbo.

And since it's a songs thread too, we'll give it socks on Davey's favourite song...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Jetpacks!!!
    ****ing hell rockstar, that looks savage.

Jetpacks, schmetpacks....FLYING DELOREANS AND BIG F*CKIN SUBMARINES! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Jetpacks, schmetpacks....FLYING DELOREANS AND BIG F*CKIN SUBMARINES! :D

Looks smashing, now I’m just about out of my deathbed I might give it a go although the excitement may kill me!

Hello chaps.

I was playing San Andreas in a friend's house last week and forgot how much crazy fun it was, trailer looks to be taking into that.

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Looks smashing, now I’m just about out of my deathbed I might give it a go although the excitement may kill me!

Hello chaps.

Brenda? I sincerely hope you don't mean that literally, sir? We would welcome you back gladly!

Brenda? I sincerely hope you don't mean that literally, sir? We would welcome you back gladly!

Yes Frankie, it is I Brenda, and yes I’ve been off work for threeish months felt a little under the weather but much better now.

And of course Frankie, you’re still my favourite.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Blasphemy!!

Yes Frankie, it is I Brenda, and yes I’ve been off work for threeish months felt a little under the weather but much better now.

Sorry to hear you had a dose Brenda, but delighted to hear you're on the mend. Perhaps when you join us next we'll enjoy further discussions on the aptly-named Mr Hoop's preferred method of drinking tequila.

Shucks, right back at you petal :o

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Blasphemy!!

I'm at least in everyone's top two, if not favourite.

Except the certain somebody who muted me the last time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    I was playing San Andreas in a friend's house last week and forgot how much crazy fun it was, trailer looks to be taking into that.

I picked up that as part of the GTA Trilogy for my PS4 and play it again. Played it before on the 360.

• Advertisement

Sorry to hear you had a dose Brenda, but delighted to hear you're on the mend. Perhaps when you join us next we'll enjoy further discussions on the aptly-named Mr Hoop's preferred method of drinking tequila.

Shucks, right back at you petal :o

I am now suffering a relapse, flashbacks of mrhoops rather graphic description has scarred me for life!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Now I just want to play San Andreas after reading this thread! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I'm at least in everyone's top two, if not favourite.

Except the certain somebody who muted me the last time.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Trailer looks all-levels of awesome. I'm guessing we'll get to use these new vehicles in the heist, then R* will drip feed the vehicles for purchase, infuriating.

Still...can't wait for this!

(Now to remember my R* social club password to add a "OUTATIME" custom plate :cool: )

:pac:

It wasn't you. You'd be doing me a favour if you muted me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

It wasn't you. You'd be doing me a favour if you muted me!

Your words are like a knife piercing through my heart :(

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/12/12/the-doomsday-heist-feels-like-gta-onlines-campaign-mode

The Orbital Canon....when you absolutely positiviely have to grief someone
    Speaking of ridiculous stuff, the update also adds the ultimate griefing weapon to your arsenal: the Orbital Cannon. Situated within the one of the rooms in your base you’ll find a large circular table displaying a real-time satellite feed of Los Santos. Once booted up, you’re given three options; at no cost, you can snoop around the map, spying on other players. Or you can target them, manually or automatically, with the absurdly wonderful orbital cannon.

Targeting manually is a bit more tricky as the reticle moves relatively slowly, while Automatic Targeting allows you to select a player from a list for an assured kill. As you’d expect from an ‘orbital cannon’, the effects are devastating; a beam which resembles a bolt of lightning plummets from the sky, devastating everything and anyone nearby. If you’re targeted, your kill screen simply reads Obliterated. Understandably, the orbital cannon comes with a hefty cool-down (an in-game day, or 48 real-time minutes) and cost (half a million for manual, $750k for automatic targeting).

Update looks excellent, and very expensive. I wish I had that Orbital Canon last night when some jet-griefing twat decided to intercept/destroy my bunker stock sell mission.

Also, don't think I'll bother with the OUTATIME licence plate, I think OUTACASH is more appropriate given the cost of all the new stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Must try to log on tonight and have a look

Advertisement