Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

That cannon costs 500,000 - 750,000 per shot :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

DubDJ wrote: »
    That cannon costs 500,000 - 750,000 per shot :O

You still saving money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

So we gave this new heist a go last night, decided to do the Deluxo one first cause its the Delorean, hell yeah that will be the first.
    The first setup is done in freemode with other players in the session so you could just steal the cars from other players rather than go get them yourself but the 2nd part is done like a normal heist where its just the crew taking part.
    It was a lot of fun, especially driving/flying the cars.
    I think we played for about 2 and a half hours and done 3 missions in total.

You still saving money

Those flying cars don’t come cheap Dusty :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

R* are gas bastards. 68 dollars for a 'starter pack'

https://store.playstation.com/en-au/product/EP1004-CUSA00411_00-STARTERPACKOG001

For $68, you get this:
    GTA$1,000,000 Bonus Cash

Properties:
    Executive Office
    Gunrunning Bunker
    Counterfeit Cash Factory
    Biker Clubhouse
    Apartment
    10 Car Garage

Vehicles:
    Dune FAV
    Maibatsu Frogger
    Enus Windsor
    Obey Omnis
    Coquette Classic
    Turismo R
    Pegassi Vortex
    Huntley S
    Western Zombie Chopper
    Banshee

Weapons and more:
    Compact Grenade Launcher
    Marksman Rifle
    Compact Rife
    Outfits and Tattoos

• Advertisement

Yea but you get tattoos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    R* are bastards.

Harsh, but fair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

That starter pack is such a scam, terrible vehicles and sub-standard stuff all around. The $1m GTA dollars won't last long either, I spent the guts of $3m yesterday just on the new masks/outfits.

I read something on twitter about a "Treasure Hunt" in GTA:O using some new revolver. If you complete it you'll unlock the gun in RDR2 when it launches. Will check it out later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I had read you have to visit locations all over the map, ending with an unmarked grave rumoured to be Marston's. Sounds like you just have to beat a headshot challenge.

Edit: ah you do have to find out first and then complete a challenge with it. Sounds fun. Starts with an email giving you a clue on the first location. Sounds like a good place to troll people.

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/941689532352778240

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Aye got the gun there. Hunt was boring enough.

Achieve 50 headshots with it then to unlock a different version of the gun in RDR2.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Was on the pedal bike there just messing around in the skate park, and this dude comes along on the phone...

"Why do you think I need a hard-on pill?

So I can give you a deep d**king."

I never laughed so much at GTAO before!! :pac: It was just too good not to share!

Completed the treasure hunt last night, it was ok, nothing special.
    The cave with the dead body was interesting,
    amazed that after 4 years playing the game there's still places on the map I haven't explored.

Handy tip for completing the 50 headshots challenge in around 10 minutes (pays out $250k) is go to the wallbreach tree north west of the city, get a wanted level then headshot any cops that appear. It's good that it can be completed with npcs, I doubt I'd have 50 headshots to other players completed by the time RDR3 is released using that yoke.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

TacoMan wrote: »
    Handy tip for completing the 50 headshots challenge in around 10 minutes (pays out $250k) is go to the wallbreach tree north west of the city, get a wanted level then headshot any cops that appear. It's good that it can be completed with npcs, I doubt I'd have 50 headshots to other players completed by the time RDR3 is released using that yoke.

250k?!?! Must definitely do that so!! I completed the treasure hunt and all but just didn't follow through with the headshots as it felt like too much effort! :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Whats the story with insufficient funds, I cant access any of my insurance vehicles or any merryweather stuff, yet I can buy cars and properties!?

Mc Love wrote: »
    Whats the story with insufficient funds, I cant access any of my insurance vehicles or any merryweather stuff, yet I can buy cars and properties!?
    Think that happens when they’re having server problems. When you log back in it will probably be back to normal.

DubDJ wrote: »
    Think that happens when they’re having server problems. When you log back in it will probably be back to normal.

Apparently from what i can find is it's due to all the cheated money in the game. I deposited it all my money and was able to call mmi and merry weather but not my mechanic

Mc Love wrote: »
    Apparently from what i can find is it's due to all the cheated money in the game. I deposited it all my money and was able to call mmi and merry weather but not my mechanic

The R* servers were in shyte yesterday evening, dropping constantly, "save failed" appearing all the time. Have ya checked yer funds today?

I wonder what glitched money they're targeting, hopefully not the "glitching scum" dupers...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Is ps4 crew active? I only have played gta online on 360. Can I transfer my money and cars over?

May get my ps4 out and buy gta 5 while I have 13 days off

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Is ps4 crew active? I only have played gta online on 360. Can I transfer my money and cars over?

Can't transfer character anymore ivy

Nope you can’t transfer your character to next gen anymore. So you’ll have to start out from the beginning.

• Advertisement

afaik they only removed that feature due to people glitching in billions on PS3/XB then transferring to PS4 etc. I reckon if you emailed R* support they'd allow you to transfer over, or probably transfer it across for ya.

That kinda sucks, I played gta online since the first hour it was up. I still have the first car I ever robbed sitting in my garage, don't want to lose my Issi and all my cars :(

What's the point in grinding all over again

That kinda sucks, I played gta online since the first hour it was up. I still have the first car I ever robbed sitting in my garage, don't want to lose my Issi and all my cars :(

What's the point in grinding all over again

Shark cards

TacoMan wrote: »
    afaik they only removed that feature due to people glitching in billions on PS3/XB then transferring to PS4 etc. I reckon if you emailed R* support they'd allow you to transfer over, or probably transfer it across for ya.

Nop, emailed them and they said they can't do it. Oh well :(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Lads what's the best way to kill these dick heads on the flying bikes? Can't make any money in VIP mode because of the *****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Has there ever been a zombies mode for GTA 5 ? I'm on ps4 but it seems like would make an awesome mode , or a battle royale mode seen as its the new thing in town at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Sorry Frankie, lost internet, catch up tomorrow night hopefully.

Depending on family commitments, I may be on tomorrow night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

Anyone looking to make some money this glitch is still active
    https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/sp-to-mp-save-all-purchased-vehicles-gta-5-online-1-42.1697901/
    (It freezes your money so you can fill your garages with cars to sell later)
    Fairly easy to get it to work I did it twice and got it first time both times
    Managed to fill my garages with over 80 deluxos each which sell for 2.1million

• Advertisement

Why does nothing spawn on ps4 online? No planes or helicopters at every airport I went to!

Advertisement