Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Just Checked and i got my 650k bonus for online. Didn't get any notification though.

Not got my 650k yet, so maybe R* actioned your support ticket!
    I only created a support ticket last night, so I guess I'll be waiting a few more days for it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I thought it was 500k?

An extra 150k for pre-ordering on PSN :)
    Would have been 300k had I ordered before Nov 4th :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I thought it was 500k?

Extra 150k/300k extra for pre-order in playstation store. Depends how early you pre-ordered

Oh nice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I'm a bit disappointed by the draw distance for npc vehicles online.

I was on top of a building trying to see what the sniping distance was and all I could see shadows of fake cars driving along in the near enough distance. In the ps3 version you had at least real cars to shoot.

I'll upload a vid in a minute.

Look like I did get my 650k bonus cash in the end! Maybe today's patch fixed it! :D

Be careful with those challenges, some of them seem to be set up so you will fail, I just about managed to pass one with 2 seconds to spare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,884 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Be careful with those challenges, some of them seem to be set up so you will fail, I just about managed to pass one with 2 seconds to spare.

Yupp, I finally found criminal records last night but it was 6 minutes. Went to start it and saw there were 2 races in the playlist, fully sure the 2nd race would be impossible just to make you lose money. Other than that, the only 250k criminal records races were 2.30 and I read only do over 3 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Yupp, I finally found criminal records last night but it was 6 minutes. Went to start it and saw there were 2 races in the playlist, fully sure the 2nd race would be impossible just to make you lose money. Other than that, the only 250k criminal records races were 2.30 and I read only do over 3 minutes.

Not sure if the challenges are the same across platform but the challenge last night was the 'defi crew' one. That worked for it. It was something stupid like 6 hours long to complete 5 laps of criminal records :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Done one like this last nite and half way through I knew it was never gonna happen so turned off all in the hope noting would save... Guess what I fcuked up lost 250k... Ltr in nite found one that was good so made it back then it wouldn't let me do any more...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

What is the best or quickest way to build up xp or rp in this. I'm only on 25 and kinda want to ramp that up a bit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    What is the best or quickest way to build up xp or rp in this. I'm only on 25 and kinda want to ramp that up a bit

Lots and lots of missions, races pay out the best RP if it's a big lobby and a few laps, but that's not a gimmie.

If you want, i'll be on later we can try and get 3/4 of us together and plough through a few missions together. Myself and Niall were at that yesterday and the time flew. Survivals are fairly good for RP as well + you get a hell of a lot of free ammo. The upped the payout from 20k to 30k, so it's a lot more worthwhile now. But you obv have to finish it.

There was a great moment at one stage yesterday, myself and Niall were in a survival with two randomers. 3 of us were at the corner of a crate at the start of wave 9. I was dicking around doing a jerking animation, Niall blew himself up with a grenade, and the other of us died immediately too. The other lad killed all 45 cops in the wave on his own :P

Lots and lots of missions, races pay out the best RP if it's a big lobby and a few laps, but that's not a gimmie.

If you want, i'll be on later we can try and get 3/4 of us together and plough through a few missions together. Myself and Niall were at that yesterday and the time flew. Survivals are fairly good for RP as well + you get a hell of a lot of free ammo. The upped the payout from 20k to 30k, so it's a lot more worthwhile now. But you obv have to finish it.

There was a great moment at one stage yesterday, myself and Niall were in a survival with two randomers. 3 of us were at the corner of a crate at the start of wave 9. I was dicking around doing a jerking animation, Niall blew himself up with a grenade, and the other of us died immediately too. The other lad killed all 45 cops in the wave on his own :P

Sounds good, I'll be online on and off up until 9 o clock I think. Wouldn't mind doing some missions, not sure if I've even done that many.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

I keep getting the "Connection to the session lost due to an unknown network error", any ideas lads? Tried resetting my DNS settings. I'm on Xbox One

Anybody on ps4 up for missions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    I just noticed there seems to be a problem with the Criminal Records race. Set it to 5 laps and nearly every lap is a world record which gives a load of RP each time. Good way to level up quickly until Rockstar fix it.

Is it just me or is there only like 5 or 6 crew members on ps4

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Is it just me or is there only like 5 or 6 crew members on ps4

Nah, there is a lot more, just online is pretty much broken at the minute.

• Advertisement

Im gonna try get on now for a bit but i was having trouble earlier today getting on and getting kicked

EDIT: keep getting message about not finding a suitable game when i try join crew members

What a hero NPC :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Sitting here for what feels like forever waiting for grand theft auto to install on PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Johntm

Seen it earlier, very well done I think

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/mV3UU73pEEGQpV-c1LLczw

So I made a deathmatch, in the Maxi pad. :D
    Anyone want to test it out later? :P

Johntm wrote: »

Seen it earlier, very well done I think

I was just coming here to post that! :D

It's class haha. Very Attenborough like :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/EtcherSketcher/games/gtav/jobs/job/mV3UU73pEEGQpV-c1LLczw?platformId=11

So I made a deathmatch, in the Maxi pad. :D
    Anyone want to test it out later? :P

Is this on PS3 or 4?
    And which Maxi Pad did you use? :D

Is this on PS3 or 4?
    And which Maxi Pad did you use? :D

It's ps4 atm, but I can make a ps3 incarnation later too, so you can try it put. Look at the picture for the map and you'll know which pad I used :P

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/mV3UU73pEEGQpV-c1LLczw
    I think I used a bad link in last post, so try it here, maybe.

In other news I also made a track. I've tested it for a few laps now, I like the general feel of it. Some offroad as well as tight turns and long straights, takes about 1:40 to do a lap in a moded super car, so it's not too long or short. Could be a bit more aesthetically pleasing, as the barriers I've put down are mostly place holders, I plan to work on it more. A few places where you can be caught out if you don't have your wits about ye :pac:

Feel free to try it out anyway lads.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/B0HZWPwToUWzFwtijYL5nA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Saw it, seen the name, lol!

• Advertisement

Anybody on PS4 up for anything

Advertisement