Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Edited the race a lot more, it's pretty solid nw IMO, also shaped like a gun! added seats for spectators :P

2_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

Just finished a bike race for the 250k challenge. Was easy enough just time consuming. There were 7 races in total. Finished the last one and going through the last loading pages I got kicked to single player. Now I'm back online and they took my 250k but never gave me my winnings!!!

ROCKSTAR B*STARDS

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 359 ✭✭Kharrell

I picked up the game on release, and tonight was the first chance I had of playing the game, but alas..

Extremely frustrating is the most polite way of putting it.

Seems there's connection issues with all consoles - https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200426246

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,884 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Anybody on PS4 up for anything

Sorry man, was only on for 15 minutes last night. I'm on tonight at half 8 for a couple of ours if anyone is on for shenanigans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Lads I was just in the middle of transferring my character and I got a message LAN cable not connected. Nobody touched it and I crashed back to normal mode.

Anyone else havin problems?

• Advertisement

Lads I was just in the middle of transferring my character and I got a message LAN cable not connected. Nobody touched it and I crashed back to normal mode.

Anyone else havin problems?

Got it working via wifi.

How do I get the extra cash?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Is there a boards playlist if jobs created by members or anything like that?

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Is there a boards playlist if jobs created by members or anything like that?

Good question, would be great if someone made a good mix like mission, race, deathmatch, parachuting, dirtbike race, mission, etc. Mix things up a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

For anyone looking to do a daily challenge to try get 250k, keep in mind that they'll be refreshed if you do something else and then come back to it.

I could only find a few for criminal records but time limit was 2:10, so I left it and done a random race on my own. When I came back I tried challenges again and found one for criminal records with a time limit of 3:01.

Lucky too, as it took me 2:25 to complete it :D

• Advertisement

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Good question, would be great if someone made a good mix like mission, race, deathmatch, parachuting, dirtbike race, mission, etc. Mix things up a bit.

You can't make playlists with normal missions any more sadly, so everything would have to be competitive, I always find it hard enough to get this lot to try death matches or captures etc. :P

Proco, and Kesh have some playlists of their own stuff if I remember correctly.

Captures are brilliant....when not played with randomers. Some great laughs robbing Busses and bringing them back to your HQ but with randomers, it just turns into a team deathmatch. Would definitely give captures a go if we had a few people on with headsets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I love Captures and the odd Deathmatch, remember doing a few with Kesh, tried to get Proco in there too but he doesnt like them :(

I'm a big fan of the pvp missions, including deathmatches and whatnot, we love killing eachother much anyway, may as well keep score and make some money out of it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Just redeemed a 2nd pre order code, got the online money 2 times. Sweet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Just redeemed a 2nd pre order code, got the online money 2 times. Sweet

Where did you get this second code from? :D

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Where did you get this second code from? :D

Ended up buying 2 copies stupidly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Cant seem to find any 250k playlists.

I'll keep changing session.

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Cant seem to find any 250k playlists.

I'll keep changing session.

Any luck?

On Sunday, I could only find one. But it wasn't criminal records, it was a race in the city going through parking lots in a super car :eek:

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Any luck?

On Sunday, I could only find one. But it wasn't criminal records, it was a race in the city going through parking lots in a super car :eek:

Nope.

• Advertisement

Nope.

Feck!

Surely it's other peoples fault though, they have to set the challenges, right?

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Feck!

Surely it's other peoples fault though, they have to set the challenges, right?

I tried making one myself but I can only set a 5k challenge.

I did a handy 42k one there, 9 mins to do 5 laps of crim records, think it was called Doll D

I tried making one myself but I can only set a 5k challenge.

Reading up on them, it appears to be based on the money you have in hand, not your bank account.

Also I'm pretty sure if you create one that it'll take that money from you, so I wouldn't really bother making one!

I saw you added a playlist, i tried to add it but couldn't be found. Did you delete it?

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I saw you added a playlist, i tried to add it but couldn't be found. Did you delete it?

Ah it was no good, it was only 5k. I was just testing things out.

Best bike for racing? Bati 801rr or the ****zu Hakuchou

I found two a while ago, can't remember the names thou, but they were at the bottom of the list.

In other news, I got awfully carried away updating that track I made yesterday, tightened a few corners and put barriers in places where people kept missing corners. The track now has a fully functioning pit lane and 3 grandstands xD

Anyone going to be on tonight want to give her a lash? :pac:

Im on now and board out of my mind

• Advertisement

Connection being a ballbag already it seems.

Advertisement