Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Best bike for racing? Bati 801rr or the ****zu Hakuchou

Bati.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Im on now and board out of my mind

Haha :) board's.ie out of ur mind #lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

This Dukes video will either look amazing or terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

This Dukes video will either look amazing or terrible.

I didn't get much usable footage :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,884 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I got some great footage, we should get at least get a 30 sec video :D. Be another 3 hours just uploading my clips though. Random, if you can edit this into even a watchable vid, you'll be on level with spielberg!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I do a lot of video editing on the laptop for my mum, basically doing up dvd type things of home videos cause she likes to watch it on the TV. I would say I could come up with some good stuff if I had a PS4 and recorded some stuff while playing :D

God I hope Santa gets me one or I will be pissed off a little bit!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 359 ✭✭Kharrell

Bloody infuriating trying to get into a session. It feels like the first half a dozen hours of trying to play this on the PS4 has resulted in more 'Failed to find a compatible GTA Online session. Joining a new GTA Online session' messages than in my entire time on the PS3 version. Don't have this issue with other games on the PS4!

Jaysus still 3 hours to upload 1 video to YouTube, f*ck sake. Does anyone know if uploading a vid to YouTube works when ps4 is in rest mode?

Changed to vodafone and got the efiber modem today, technician calling out next week so should be on proper Internet soon. 4mbs to 50 mbs and 15 euro cheaper than eircom!

Lastly, making that Dukes video was an immense laugh but also having 4 of ye in cop cars chasing my zentorno was class as well. If there isn't enough proper footage to make the cop chase film, we should have enough for a blooper video.

I hate you guy's

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Funnest part had to be near the start of the chase.

We all plow over a little hill, meeting about 40 police cars on the road.

I was just like WTF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

There's an update for gta. It's another 1.14gb file.

There's an update for gta. It's another 1.14gb file.

Thanks for the update man. Mine started on 805mbs of 1.14, just like the last patch. Must be a fix on a fix on the first patch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Thanks for the update man. Mine started on 805mbs of 1.14, just like the last patch. Must be a fix on a fix on the first patch.

Yeah same for niall. haven't done mine yet. had a look on the interwebs to find out what it's for. from what I can see it's to with connection to servers.

My update history says

"1.04 - Additional fixes for GTA Online to improve stability and other minor fixes"

People online reporting fuller lobbies and getting kicked less.

Wonder if the 250k challenges will be gone. I missed out yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Wonder if the 250k challenges will be gone. I missed out yesterday.

I done two today one wit both characters... One challenge was for a 1000 all the rest were for 5000 and one was 250000... We won't see many of them now cause they capped it at 5000 so they will be rare when they do happen... Theyre still there the truth is out there...

Doubt this update will recover all my cars that didnt transfer over.

Sent support an email a week ago and heard nothing back.

Took me ages to save up for some of them :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    I done two today one wit both characters... One challenge was for a 1000 all the rest were for 5000 and one was 250000... We won't see many of them now cause they capped it at 5000 so they will be rare when they do happen... Theyre still there the truth is out there...

You got a 250k one done today? How often do the challenges refresh? I havent seen one in 2 days! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    You got a 250k one done today? How often do the challenges refresh? I havent seen one in 2 days! :eek:

Yea done today... dunno like I said they will be rare now...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

When I save a pic on my phone, should it show up in my gallery on social club? Been taking pics of my cars and nothing showing on social.

Think I'm addicted to muscle cars: have an Imponte Dukes, Albany Buccaneer, Bravado Gauntlet, Imponte Phoenix, Declasse Vigero and my personal favourite car, my Sabre in my 10 car garage :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

When I save a pic on my phone, should it show up in my gallery on social club? Been taking pics of my cars and nothing showing on social.

Think I'm addicted to muscle cars: have an Imponte Dukes, Albany Buccaneer, Bravado Gauntlet, Imponte Phoenix, Declasse Vigero and my personal favourite car, my Sabre in my 10 car garage :pac:

Press pause in the game, go to the gallery tab and press R3 on the pics you want to upload to social club.

Rockstar have killed GTAO on the PS3!
    Only a few of us on and alot of the time cant even get in the same session with other boardies then there are the other crews that come to kill you and they have backup so its 1 or 2 against a gang.
    I'm getting really bored and annonyed. I feel like just giving up on playing GTA and instead play something else :(

It really is **** since most of the crew moved to PS4!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Only a few of us on and alot of the time cant even get in the same session with other boardies then there are the other crews that come to kill you and they have backup so its 1 or 2 against a gang.
    I'm getting really bored and annonyed. I feel like just giving up on playing GTA and instead play something else :(

Never really bothered me to be honest being alone, always fancied myself as a bit of a one man gang.. the odd time a crew member joined up with me it was good crack.

I often go after groups of 2-3 alone, good craic when you get used to fighting them off as it pisses them off a lot!

I've also made the move to PS4!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Don't worry max, you still have me :D

What the $hit!!! Joined frankie for a race 'obstacle what'. About 16 players, i won the race, haven't won a race in yonks. Then when everyone finishes it says i came 11th!!! Time to check out my last 15 min vid.

Edit: yupp, vid shows me in 1st place and glitching to 11th. To youtube and to complain to Rockstar for compensation of my money and rp lost :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

How is the video of our duke vs cops chase coming along?

Really am excited to see the final result

How is the video of our duke vs cops chase coming along?

Really am excited to see the final result

Random made a teaser trailer for what the reshoot could look like, gonna try make a more co-ordinated film and more controlled mentalness :)

Here's his teaser:

Here is the vid of my glitched race. Start shows im 1st AND 15th. End shows i came 7th AND 15th so gave me an average of 11th place. Well weird.

Here is the vid of my glitched race. Start shows im 1st AND 15th. End shows i came 7th AND 15th so gave me an average of 11th place. Well weird.

If you aint first...

If you first, you're 11th!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

What the $hit!!! Joined frankie for a race 'obstacle what'. About 16 players, i won the race, haven't won a race in yonks. Then when everyone finishes it says i came 11th!!! Time to check out my last 15 min vid.

Edit: yupp, vid shows me in 1st place and glitching to 11th. To youtube and to complain to Rockstar for compensation of my money and rp lost :D

Haha, I was wondering why you left after only one race! I was surprised to see you down the rankings at the end alright, had a few bit where it placed me somewhere other than my actual ranking.

Advertisement