Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,884 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Haha yeah i mean I'm used to glitches but i was so happy that i won. I need one more win in supers to unlock a speed part, went mental after that happened couldn't play anymore. Will be back on tonight tho. Got a class pic of you in that race, i posted it on the pics and videos thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

so is online the same as the last gen version? i find it a bit empty of traffic, npcs and animals. this still the same?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

AIR-AUSSIE wrote: »
    so is online the same as the last gen version? i find it a bit empty of traffic, npcs and animals. this still the same?

No, traffic is a lot better.

No animals though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

What it's like racing on GTA Online:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Is there any way to get the fireworks gun and the bike that was in that update on the ps4 version?

• Advertisement

So after a few of us were rightly screwed over in the utility races last night where we couldn't pick Dubsta, i looked it up and they only unlock for races if you are rank 100 and over. So, has anyone found one in free roam and was able to store it in your garage? I doubt it but worth a shot.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    So after a few of us were rightly screwed over in the utility races last night where we couldn't pick Dubsta, i looked it up and they only unlock for races if you are rank 100 and over. So, has anyone found one in free roam and was able to store it in your garage? I doubt it but worth a shot.

It's not the dubsta.

It's a sadler , you can buy it or nick it off the street. Don't matter what level you are.
    The sadler can tow trailers, which is probably why it's put into the utility class.

Vapid Sadler, $35,000 on southern autos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Have one fully modded - feels like an age to wait until xmas day to join ye nutters

Aaahhhh what's the dubsta then?

• Advertisement

Its a big 6 wheel yoke, was on top gear last season i think

Aaahhhh what's the dubsta then?

The Dubsta 6x6 version, you have to be over a certain level to buy it.

dubsta3.jpg

The Vapid Sadler

sadler.jpg

If you don't have the cash, don't do up the Sadler.

I rarely use it & the performance aint great either way, it handles badly.

But always handy to have it when someone decides to do a utility race and everyone else is in golf caddys & tractors. :pac:
    You cant pick the Sadler for races unless you have it in your garage.

I think it should be our crew car and part of your initiation to the crew when you finally do a utility race with other crew members :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,202 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Utility races? Faggio 4 life.

Aahh it WAS the dubsta 6x6 i was on about. Anyway to get them without being rank 100?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Aahh it WAS the dubsta 6x6 i was on about. Anyway to get them without being rank 100?

I duplicated my main slots cars onto my 2nd slot by accident a few months ago. I still have no idea how it happened, but my lv 60 odd character has one because of it :pac:

Anybody with the limited time cars/bikes like the valentines day car or the independance day bike. Can they be dupelicated for people who didnt get the chance to buy them when they were out ?

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Anybody with the limited time cars/bikes like the valentines day car or the independance day bike. Can they be dupelicated for people who didnt get the chance to buy them when they were out ?

Havn't heard of any dup glitches in a long while now, so I'd doubt it. Maybe it could be done on ps3 still somehow, but sure you'd have to have already done that before you transferred your player to ps4 then.

Would be nice for them to release them again for those who wernt playing at that time

Would be nice for them to release them again for those who wernt playing at that time

Yeah, It's fair annoying, I had a lv 90 character back then that got wiped for no reason. So I lost the tommy gun :(

• Advertisement

Anybody else having the problem where it shows everybody else leaves the seasion at the same time.

Online was being laggy aswell, on my screen i drive about 5 feet past somebody but i see there body go flying like i hit them

For the last 2 days the game prompts me to adjust brightness when starting the game and social club t&c's. The controls are all set to default so i have to fix them everytime i start it up. This happening to anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

For the last 2 days the game prompts me to adjust brightness when starting the game and social club t&c's. The controls are all set to default so i have to fix them everytime i start it up. This happening to anyone else?

Go back to the home screen and close application and start it again. Has happened me a few times

Thanks will try that.

Nice companions for daveyharte

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Nice companions for daveyharte

Davey would fit well in there...

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Davey would fit well in there...

Fine specimens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Anyone have a quick guide on what Im supposed to do online? I get the Storymode, straight forward enough but online, I dont see the point of running around just killing randomers. The car races get a bit boring. Is there an actual structure to online mode for making cash and increasing the rating?

This is my first GTA game since the very first one so go easy.
    Usually playing FIFA, Battlefield etc so way out of my comfort zone here :D

PS4 by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Anyone have a quick guide on what Im supposed to do online? I get the Storymode, straight forward enough but online, I dont see the point of running around just killing randomers. The car races get a bit boring. Is there an actual structure to online mode for making cash and increasing the rating?

This is my first GTA game since the very first one so go easy.
    Usually playing FIFA, Battlefield etc so way out of my comfort zone here :D

PS4 by the way

Join the crew and do races and missions with the lads in that. Bit of banter. Also, the bit of mayhem you get in free roam either killing each other or picking on a few randomers is good craic. Mic is essential for the crew craic, though. I'm happy enough in free roam on my own killing randomers (or being killed), but defo recommend a mic for missions and races with the crew.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Join the crew and do races and missions with the lads in that. Bit of banter. Also, the bit of mayhem you get in free roam either killing each other or picking on a few randomers is good craic. Mic is essential for the crew craic, though. I'm happy enough in free roam on my own killing randomers (or being killed), but defo recommend a mic for missions and races with the crew.

So the rule is, kill anyone not in your crew even if they are on your side? :D

Advertisement