Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Haha, bring it! :pac:

throw me a request when you're on, I'll do a few missions with you. (And douse your car in petrol and set it ablaze).

Frankie_5Angels

Yeah once I have some sort of ammuinition behind me Ill be up for that
    (And backstab you within minutes)

Forzacalcio
    aka Scottyccfc
    aka Judas :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,884 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ah forza, so you're Scotty! :)

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Ah forza, so you're Scotty! :)

Indeed Scottyccfc, that guy running around not having a clue whats going on :D

Was online last night and these tow lads just kept coming after me everytime, very frustrating and annoying but bloody addictive :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Good idea, I think the two Newbie Cork biys, myself and Mark should stick together :D

Def up for that - hopefully I should be online tonight and def tomorrow night for a few hours!

Def up for that - hopefully I should be online tonight and def tomorrow night for a few hours!

Weekend means vodka and GTA :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

lads anyone who is selling ballers for 9k stick a truck horn (2k) on it before selling and it sells for 16.5k which is 14.5 profit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

cadete wrote: »
    lads anyone who is selling ballers for 9k stick a truck horn (2k) on it before selling and it sells for 16.5k which is 14.5 profit

Thanks for that. I always try to end an online session with a quick sell. Helps pay for the sticky bombs used.

That said a spot of trolling on a person that kept trying to kill me netted a total of eight grand. In his haste to try and get revenge he got a one grand bounty on him, which I claimed. A few minutes later he got a seven grand bounty, which I also claimed. Finished off by restocking my stickies and selling a car. Tidy profit of about 16 thousand when I was leaving the online.

Just to clarify it was self defence!

Will DLC from the EU store work for a PSN US store game? or do I need to buy it via US store?
    I want to play it under my Irish/EU PSN account so want to make sure US bought DLC will work as I hear its region locked?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Can't ever get into games with other crew members on xbox1 any1 having the same problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Will DLC from the EU store work for a PSN US store game? or do I need to buy it via US store?
    I want to play it under my Irish/EU PSN account so want to make sure US bought DLC will work as I hear its region locked?

region locked so won't work. You will have to buy it through the us store if your digital game is bought from us store I'm afraid

• Advertisement

region locked so won't work. You will have to buy it through the us store if your digital game is bought from us store I'm afraid

Yeah thats fine, but can I play it under my EU profile? I can play with regular game on EU Profile just wondering will DLC kick in on my EU Profile after purchase?

Yeah thats fine, but can I play it under my EU profile? I can play with regular game on EU Profile just wondering will DLC kick in on my EU Profile after purchase?

game will play fine on Europe account just wouldn't be able to buy shark cards that's it.

game will play fine on Europe account just wouldn't be able to buy shark cards that's it.

Ah ok but a shark card would work if I buy it from US PSN store?

Ah ok but a shark card would work if I buy it from US PSN store?

the shark card will on be available to use on ur us account

Ok dont think I explained that right ha!

Just bought the $10 card from US store to use on my US bought GTA but I cnt use this under my EU Profile? I should have bought EU card?

Or is it a case I cant buy cards at all, I only use my EU Profile but buy under my US PSN

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Ok dont think I explained that right ha!

Just bought the $10 card from US store to use on my US bought GTA but I cnt use this under my EU Profile? I should have bought EU card?

Or is it a case I cant buy cards at all, I only use my EU Profile but buy under my US PSN

A little bit from column A, a little bit from column B.

A little bit from column A, a little bit from column B.

Brilliant, Only I can explain something 4 times and end up even more confused than when I started and down cash :D

What's the gig with all the world records from Proco and Daveyharte and 'At the races'? I tried to join but seems ye're only in single player races?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

What's the gig with all the world records from Proco and Daveyharte and 'At the races'? I tried to join but seems ye're only in single player races?

Ah we must be very quick so... :pac:

Nothing dodgy going on at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

They just the biggest two cheats on boards... Honestly I couldn't trust either of them... Btw ya should do arms race lad's it's quicker and easier...

• Advertisement

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    They just the biggest two cheats on boards... Honestly I couldn't trust either of them... Btw ya should do arms race lad's it's quicker and easier...

arms race you say ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Ah we must be very quick so... :pac:

Nothing dodgy going on at all.

Use at your own risk

This still works on PS4? ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

DANNY2014 wrote: »

Haha says number 2 in the board's crew who was only a mere 3 days ago was 10th ;)

After levelling up from 75 to a mighty 78. Dunno if I could be bothered doing it again though, serious grind and no craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

After levelling up from 75 to a mighty 78. Dunno if I could be bothered doing it again though, serious grind and no craic.

Yup, you lose the will to live after a while. I'm finished with it now, never ever want to do that again.

If you have to do it, turn down the sound effects and turn up music.
    Listen to a station until it starts to repeat & then change to the next one :D
    It helps a little bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Went from 84 to nearly 89 after 25 gruelling laps :D

It was some grind all the same!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Lads think ya are better doing it 5 laps at a time... 5 laps is near enough a rank and when ya finish 8grand... So ya can be making money at the same time... Other nite I went from 103 to 114 and made 70grand...and arms race is way quicker just one lap around instead a two... ON A PLUS SIDE YIS ARE ALL CHEATS...

I usually do something similar when new R* verified races get released.
    They don't have any world record if you get to them the day they are put up.
    Do a few laps and get the RP.
    But never have I done 25 laps of it in a row haha :D

This takes it to the extreme, but should be an easy way to constantly do the no WR glitch!

So who has a rooted Android? :D

* I don't recommend using this method at all! This is just showing what people get up to! There's no guarantee that R* wouldn't ban you if they figured out you were doing this ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Dannybubble went from level 90 to level 1000 in a session of 5 laps each time over a period of 24hours straight never took a break and lived on coffee and jelly beans nw he's sitting on a bank balance of 20 billion CHEATER ;););)

Advertisement