Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

marcbrophy wrote: »
    This takes it to the extreme, but should be an easy way to constantly do the no WR glitch!

So who has a rooted Android? :D

* I don't recommend using this method at all! This is just showing what people get up to! There's no guarantee that R* wouldn't ban you if they figured out you were doing this ;)

I have a rooted droid but **** that, way too much effort! lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I have a rooted droid but **** that, way too much effort! lol

Me too, but I couldn't be arsed!
    Amazing the length's that some will go to for a few RP :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Me too, but I couldn't be arsed!
    Amazing the length's that some will go to for a few RP :D

Hang on, what you say? I was busy hooking up my droid.... :rolleyes: :D

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Hang on, what you say? I was busy hooking up my droid.... :rolleyes: :D

Hahaha :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Looks like they fixed the Arms Race glitch :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

ItsHoggie wrote: »

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

ItsHoggie wrote: »

At the races is patched according to se7en sins...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,884 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ah I'm glad it's patched. I'm mad to level up a bit and that race was very tempting but I got bored to tears just reading the description. Absolutely hate grinding but feel like I'm never gonna get to level 70 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Can someone tell me where one might get a Western Daemon online? I've robbed one before, but can't make it mine in LSC.

Also, is there a 10-car garage on its own that you can buy instead of a 6? Aside from your apartment, I mean.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,884 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Can someone tell me where one might get a Western Daemon online? I've robbed one before, but can't make it mine in LSC.

Also, is there a 10-car garage on its own that you can buy instead of a 6? Aside from your apartment, I mean.

10 car garage here:

1623 South Shambles St. -- $105K -- x10 Vehicles -- Garage
    10-Car Garage - Are you in need of a low-profile lock-up where people won't ask too many questions? Look no further than the garage on South Shambles in Cypress Flats.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

Thinking of buying this game again. Got bored with it around March/April and traded it. Might give it another go..........

Cheers Sheehy. I'm loathe to get rid of all my muscle cars (I've six) but I need to get a few of the other cars to do up for racing in like sedans, coupes, compacts and stuff. I thought it was a good idea at the time to buy a 6-car garage out in Sandy Shores but I need more space now! Probably get rid of that Carbon Bike too, piece of sh1t that it is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 359 ✭✭Kharrell

I must be the only one having connection issues with new gen GTAO. I've tried to play 4 or 5 times over the last handful of days and within seconds of joining a lobby, I've lost connection. It was nowhere near this bad on PS3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

There's a 10 car garage beside the Airport and LS customs that is handy and doesnt attract many loopers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

The flight school works on your second character, you get decent money if ya get golds.

Haven't checked if it has been reset since the changeover for my first character.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I knew this switching to PS4 was a bad idea..

Finally got around to getting GTA5 on PS4 earlier this evening. Got home, downloaded any updates needed & headed out when the game started to install. When I got back (3 hours later) it was stuck on 10% & the screen was all glitchy. PS4 wouldn't respond or reset so I plugged it out. Now when I try to turn it on I get one beep, one flash of a blue light & then nothing. Is my PS4 boned?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Et tu Therapy!! :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Sony want €215 to repair the PS4! Jokers!! Bought it launch day so it's out of warranty now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Kharrell wrote: »
    I must be the only one having connection issues with new gen GTAO. I've tried to play 4 or 5 times over the last handful of days and within seconds of joining a lobby, I've lost connection. It was nowhere near this bad on PS3.
    You're not the only one, just check out the Rockstar website support section pages and their Facebook page, loads of people having connection issues. It was this bad at times on PS3 too, but yeah it's very bad now. I've had long loading times, freezing so you have to reset the PS4, not connecting, getting kicked back to single player, unknown network error, getting into lobbies with no one else or you're in a full lobby and everyone else leaves at the same time. It's been like that every day since the next gen launch day.

Don't think heists will be coming soon either if there's so much connection issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Sony want €215 to repair the PS4! Jokers!! Bought it launch day so it's out of warranty now.
    u give them the comsumer law lines? I hope they are not gonna try pulling this crap,

Getting error CE-34878-0 for GTA only, Fifa working grand. Anyone ever get that?

Getting error CE-34878-0 for GTA only, Fifa working grand. Anyone ever get that?

Snap mine is the same :confused:

cadete wrote: »
    Snap mine is the same :confused:

PSN is a pile of sh1te. I never encountered as many problems with XBL. There, I've said it! :pac:

Edit: is it possible there's a patch on the way and it's detected somewhere but like messages it just takes about 46 days to come through?

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Do we report the problem or just keep tryn sure it's a brilliant game won't even let you into sp I just don't know anymore

Farty88 wrote: »
    Do we report the problem or just keep tryn sure it's a brilliant game won't even let you into sp I just don't know anymore

Getting the same code and all its bull... So many problems with this game is it even worth it anymore... Always a problem...

a few ofmy mates cant get on either hopefully a patch is on the way!

Just got on and it wants me to buy shark cards to continue...accept new terms and conditions...

• Advertisement

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    lol Fail :D

Advertisement