Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

cadete wrote: »
    lol Fail :D

God damn you it was funny in my eyes man...

Lads since the whole lot is gone down is it finally the patch for heists...???? They are meant to be coming out this month according to domislive!???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,884 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Domislive is the biggest bull$hitter. He keeps guessing patches are coming 'next week', makes excuses when they don't come out and then when they do come out he looks to have all this insider information. I'm fairly sure he found code that said zombies were going to be released for halloween.

R* said heists will be out in the next patch, they will have to fix connection issues, exploits, etc first but tbh i have a feeling someone is gonna find some exploit to ruin heists.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Rumours are circulation that gta v has a patch due in the wee hours in the morning seemly it's coming what we've all been waiting for.........

Christmas dlc wit added Xmas suit's and santy masks with new added jobs yaaaaaay I'm so excited :(:(:( boooooooooring gta

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

marcbrophy wrote: »

Can't get it to do anything. I turn it on, the blue light comes on for a second or two then it shuts itself off. Nothing comes up on the screen & nothing happens if I hold any of the buttons down for any length of time.
    I'm waiting on a call-back from someone in Sony who has authority to 'negotiate', being cool with them on the phone so hopefully I get somewhere. 9 days past warranty..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Being cool with them gets you no where.
    They confirmed that the unauthorised transaction on my account didnt come from my PS3 console but from the web and they still wouldnt give me a refund of €39.99, even after I found out that the game in question was a PS4 game. After 2 and a half months I just called my bank and explained to them what happened, 12 hours later the bank refunded me the money and are investigating the issue with the fraud team.

I did try to come to a compromise with Sony, suggested they remove the game and give me credit to use on the PSN, even €20 cause no way I could download a PS4 game but apparently once Head Office say no, thats it!

Yeah Therapy, I worked for Sony support before (won't say what department) but being nice gets you no where, only the a$$holes ever got what they wanted. 9 days outside warranty is a balls. If being nice doesn't work, keep asking to speak to a manager. Goodluck with it man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Farty88 wrote: »
    Rumours are circulation that gta v has a patch due in the wee hours in the morning seemly it's coming what we've all been waiting for.........

Christmas dlc wit added Xmas suit's and santy masks with new added jobs yaaaaaay I'm so excited :(:(:( boooooooooring gta

I know you were being sarcastic, but that would be funny for a bit. Not long mind, just a bit. A random spawn sleigh would be kinda funny too, buzzing about the place shooting heads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Well they did it last year, so I hope they bring back the snow!

They should change the Taxi's to Sleighs and the Driver to Santa Claus :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

or turn the grpahics back to ps3 quality over xmas for the lulz

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Can't get it to do anything. I turn it on, the blue light comes on for a second or two then it shuts itself off. Nothing comes up on the screen & nothing happens if I hold any of the buttons down for any length of time.
    I'm waiting on a call-back from someone in Sony who has authority to 'negotiate', being cool with them on the phone so hopefully I get somewhere. 9 days past warranty..

That's pretty crap alright, but Sony aren't like Google, being nice on the phone will get you nothing :pac:

Sheehy is right, and having known others who worked for Sony, you need to be a bit of a prick :D

Well that's my online playing days over.
    Sony have banned me because I went through my bank to get a refund.
    Looks like I'll be switching over to the XO sadly :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

what ya get banned for :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bryan2487

Oooooo noooooo no more 99 laps for u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Could you not start a new PS profile once you buy a ps4?

Childish behaviour on sony's part... Big ceo's sitting there today saying to themselves we'll get him back we'll ban him... Btw if any one from Sony is reading this I am messing ye are not Childish please don't ban me... :(

Charge Back, basically cause I got the money back from my bank.
    I was on the phone to a lovely lady called Natasha who said that if I wanted to get unbanned I would have to purchase a PS Store voucher of €40 and call them up then they could unban it.
    I explained to her why I had to go through my bank and she asked me what console I had.
    I told her a PS3 and she said that there was a PS4 registered in the States with my details and that the game was purchased for that so she has blocked that console and asked that my issue be looked at again as it wasn't fair that I was refused a refund after I had contacted them straight away when the purchase happened and also because of the fact that I don't own a PS 4.
    She was vey helpful, unlike the other guy I spoke with last time.
    Hopefully this will be sorted cause I am not giving them €40 for nothing

Jaysus Max.... Hope it gets sorted for ya!

We'll hold a protest online for ye. Picketing the Maze bank.

• Advertisement

I'm gonna hold off buying a PS4 until I see what Sony say, if I cant get unbanned then I'll just go back to Microsoft and get an XO

I'm gonna hold off buying a PS4 until I see what Sony say, if I cant get unbanned then I'll just go back to Microsoft and get an XO

If I were you, I'd never give them another cent, if it's not sorted.

Jesus, there are some gowls on when racing. Was clear out in front on my last lap, not a hope any of the goothers behind me could catch me and some plonker decides to go around backwards, blocks me off and I come 4th. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

Jesus, there are some gowls on when racing. Was clear out in front on my last lap, not a hope any of the goothers behind me could catch me and some plonker decides to go around backwards, blocks me off and I come 4th. :(

I only do non-contact races at this stage. I would normally finish high or win most races I enter but when there's too many people I get slip streamed and they ram the back of my car. I am a sore loser being honest but I would suggest non-contact if you want to win, while on the otherhand contact races do tend to be more fun.

JDM Jack wrote: »
    I only do non-contact races at this stage. I would normally finish high or win most races I enter but when there's too many people I get slip streamed and they ram the back of my car. I am a sore loser being honest but I would suggest non-contact if you want to win, while on the otherhand contact races do tend to be more fun.

I'm not too bothered about the contact, it's just deliberately acting the cnut. I can take being spun out cos I know I can catch them again, but that just drove me mad (no pun intended :pac: ).

Guys, just came across this on Aldi.
    If anyone is looking to get a gaming headphone, this is only €19.99
    https://www.aldi.ie/en/specialbuys/thursday-18-december/products-detail-page/ps/p/gaming-headphones/
    Works on PS3 and 4 and Xbox 360 and One as well as PC

I don't know if I'm just absolutely **** at flying jets or if they're just hard in general. I must have tried the Extradition mission five times, dying in all of them. My plane ejected in me into the path of itself?? Killing me. A random truck was going 5 times faster than everyone on a road I was trying to block and killed me. Back to the jet (the Lazer or whatever) anyone else find it hard to hit targets? I fired about 20 rockets at this one limo and none hit, then next time I tried the mission ( I died) the guy I was with hit him first time. So, long story short, practice makes perfect or are they just hard to fly?

I don't know if I'm just absolutely **** at flying jets or if they're just hard in general. I must have tried the Extradition mission five times, dying in all of them. My plane ejected in me into the path of itself?? Killing me. A random truck was going 5 times faster than everyone on a road I was trying to block and killed me. Back to the jet (the Lazer or whatever) anyone else find it hard to hit targets? I fired about 20 rockets at this one limo and none hit, then next time I tried the mission ( I died) the guy I was with hit him first time. So, long story short, practice makes perfect or are they just hard to fly?

Dont use rockets with the Lazer jet. (unless it locks on to some targets)

Go into first person view and use the cannon.
    Get used to swooping up and down without ditching it, use the mini map as a guide to fly straight towards your target.
    Using the cannon while you swoop down can be tricky but once you get used to it you'll be grand.

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Dont use rockets with the Lazer jet. (unless it locks on to some targets)

Go into first person view and use the cannon.
    Get used to swooping up and down without ditching it, use the mini map as a guide to fly straight towards your target.
    Using the cannon while you swoop down can be tricky but once you get used to it you'll be grand.

Thanks, I'll try get some practice later :) . Out of curiosity, which mission do you think pays best per time put in?

• Advertisement

Thanks, I'll try get some practice later :) . Out of curiosity, which mission do you think pays best per time put in?

A quick googling, someone posted this on gtaforums
    Potshots, $13600 take 7 minutes!
    Blow up 2, $13600 take 7 minutes! or take your time kill 168 cops and get 9200 RP with $19200 max payout at 15 minutes.
    Gentry does it, $11400, take 5 minutes! 7 minutes pays $13200

Advertisement