Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    A quick googling, someone posted this on gtaforums

All hail Proco...
    Thanks, my laziness is a curse. I do one myself, Check Out Time and if you wallbreach anywhere and spend about 10 minutes shooting cops, it pays out 20100$ and around 6000RP. Net time 20 minutes, including the awful loading times and what not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

JDM Jack wrote: »
    Thanks, I'll try get some practice later :) . Out of curiosity, which mission do you think pays best per time put in?

I find a titan of a job to be great, if u get a decent lobby it takes 6/7 minutes depending on spawn location, pays out like 17000 on hard(which is really easy)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Alright guys, while I wait for my account to be unbanned I have created an alternative account under the name MartellusOvammer hopefully this will work and I'll be able to get online even if I have to start from level 1 again :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Alright guys, while I wait for my account to be unbanned I have created an alternative account under the name MartellusOvammer hopefully this will work and I'll be able to get online even if I have to start from level 1 again :(

I've not played online at all in the last week or so, lots of work to do before christmas and whatnot, and when I've been on the ps I've been playing story, 74% of the way there to platinum now!

I might play ps3 tomorrow if any of the lads are about, I've the ps4 put away for the weekend while I get a plat in ffx, I got bored of getting that one about 6 months ago, but only need 2 trophies, so tis now or never :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

any super easy way of making lots of money online? is stock investments dodgy or whats best route??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Nodferatu wrote: »
    any super easy way of making lots of money online? is stock investments dodgy or whats best route??

Stick a truck horn on a Gallivanter Baller and sell it and you're up 14.5k already. Do a few of the missions mentioned above, maybe Boneyard Survival and hide behind the portacabin. that should pass the required time, then just sell another Baller the same way. Could be up about 100k in an hour maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

Stick a truck horn on a Gallivanter Baller and sell it and you're up 14.5k already. Do a few of the missions mentioned above, maybe Boneyard Survival and hide behind the portacabin. that should pass the required time, then just sell another Baller the same way. Could be up about 100k in an hour maybe?

wait what?? sell a vehicle?? how does this work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Nodferatu wrote: »
    wait what?? sell a vehicle?? how does this work?

You can sell vehicles to Los Santos Customs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Looking to jump with some folks today/tonight online if possible?

GT: Dizmonster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I've fallen in with a crowd of Canadian stoners, who are very nice and have given me a load of tips.

One mission we've been doing is Method in the Madness for Trevor. If you have access to a helicopter and two good snipers it can be done pretty easily and quickly. It gives 24k cash and 5k+ RP on hard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Didn't know about this tank launch glitch online.
    Looks cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Didn't know about this tank launch glitch online.
    Looks cool.

We can get our hands on 2 tanks I know wher to get one of those fine truck's and if we got Atleast 10 or 12 of us in the session we cud all do it and go bye bye in the sky haha :D seen vanoss doing that yesterday in a video looks pretty cool see hw high we can get

I've an auld tank anyway

The flights school is driving me mad! Only tried it there and I've gold in all but the last two, any tips on how to get all the checkpoints?

Also, I have a tank bought but I can't use it because I'm not rank 100, anyway of overcoming that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I thought you couldnt buy it until you were level 100?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Can't join any jobs at all, it's a real mess of a game at times.

Edit: Single player is buggy as f*ck at the moment too. Can literally only walk around, can't take out a weapon, get in a car, sprint, use the phone or even switch charachter :rolleyes:

Mc Love wrote: »
    I thought you couldnt buy it until you were level 100?

You can't, but back on PS3 first week or two of release, you could use the http part of your phone to go into the purchased screen and buy whatever you wanted. I could use the tank because I had it, but PS4 fixed that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,884 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

So.....Heists on tuesday with Cops and Crooks mode thrown in for good measure? Heh? Heeeehhhh???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

sheehy83 wrote: »
    So.....Heists on tuesday
    I'll believe it when I see it...

So.....Heists on tuesday with Cops and Crooks mode thrown in for good measure? Heh? Heeeehhhh???

And then we all wake up and it's 10 months earlier

• Advertisement

The source of the leak has been credited to reputed GTA 5 modder, NillxModz, who is currently facing a PSN account ban by Rockstar, following his recent flurry of leaks including Holiday DLC info on the web.

As the YouTuber admits, the latest Heist DLC leak has been split into two parts or videos wherein the first part highlights the various missions and tons of exclusive content that will be released as part of the DLC.

Here are the complete details of the upcoming Heist DLC for GTA Online:

The DLC will include Heist (Planning Board) layout update for both high-end apartment interiors, which will be available across all gaming platforms (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC).
    Brand New Heist selection menu featuring its own social-club based leaderboard and misc options showing the list of uncompleted Heist missions. This feature will be accessible across both current-gen and last-gen consoles as well as the PC version.
    34 texture modifications to four different locations, which will enhance the visual effects during Heist missions. Though this feature is available across all gaming platforms, the current-gen consoles and PC will see some improved texture details and visual enhancements over the last-gen gaming platforms.
    Six Heist missions will be available through four unique locations.
    Five Cops and Crooks missions in four unique locations.
    Two Cops and Crooks-themed masks, which are exclusively limited to current-gen consoles and PC version.
    BZ Gas will now be available for purchase via Ammu-Nation but can only be used in Heist missions.
    Tip #1: In case you are out of stock with BZ Gas, you will be unable to complete the mission and your team mates will have to complete the objective for you.
    All these goodies will be available at your fingertips once the Heist DLC comes out on 23 December, as Rockstar seems to have stocked up heavily on its gameplay resources to celebrate the Holiday season with a bang.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Anyone having PS4 vibration problems with controller; when I accelerate or turn slightly my controller goes on the right side? Don't think it was doing this all along?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

every player needs to feel central to the action at all times,
    A good example is the classic idea of your getaway driver, waiting outside of a bank for the big score. A movie might not spend too much time focusing on that person because while they are waiting, we are watching the action going down in the vault

They'll prob be kicked back to single player by the time everone runs out anyway. Leaving their car just sitting there that we 'dont have access to'..............

....Mission Failed:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

One of the Heists requires a demolitions expert, I love demolition!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

For those too lazy to click a link :P

That interview on ign is well worth a read. Boo that we won't get them this year but they do sound fecking awesome!!! Cannot wait to give them a go. Its class that the heist leader gets assign positions, pick outfits, decide on payouts, etc but has to invest in the heist themself alone and only gets a payout at the end. Will have to start a new thread for heists when they release as it will take a bit of organising, picking a crew of 4, times you can be online, etc. Gonna be class!!

Also nice dig by rockstar at the start haha

"I know you were complaining, but you weren't ready"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

That interview on ign is well worth a read. Boo that we won't get them this year but they do sound fecking awesome!!! Cannot wait to give them a go. Its class that the heist leader gets assign positions, pick outfits, decide on payouts, etc but has to invest in the heist themself alone and only gets a payout at the end. Will have to start a new thread for heists when they release as it will take a bit of organising, picking a crew of 4, times you can be online, etc. Gonna be class!!

I wonder just how much a heist will cost a leader to front up? Its a good idea but as you said, a new thread once all the finer details are worked out will make it easier to organise whos able to play when and whos does what, makes the crew aspect even better, especailly for a large crew like us with nearly 500 members.

• Advertisement

Looking forward to this :) Good thing I joined the Boards crew, I wasted my time in an unactive one for more than a year. Very unpersonal, as if I wasn't even in one.

The planes on that carrier aren't in the game are they? Looked like the Hydra from SA, the way it hovered.

Advertisement