Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

JDM Jack wrote: »
    Looking forward to this :) Good thing I joined the Boards crew, I wasted my time in an unactive one for more than a year. Very unpersonal, as if I wasn't even in one.

The planes on that carrier aren't in the game are they? Looked like the Hydra from SA, the way it hovered.

They'll probably be vehicles only available in heists, or DLC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Heist payouts, going by the trailer (found elsewhere)

SsQeZTF.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,884 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Good eyes Proco! You're gonna be the lookout guy, tell us when the shades are coming :D

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

I wonder how it's going to play. Do you start it like a mission or does it take a few days, maybe there's a time limit between how often you can do it or restrictions on how many times. Finally (big) new stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Most Wanted Trailer #1 (2015) - GTA 5 Next Gen Mo…: http://youtu.be/KxHTOVqvJXw
    Ah lad's ye have to watch this its brilliant haha we shud do it

• Advertisement

Farty88 wrote: »

Grand... we just need someone who can edit it to that standard... :pac:

Etcher, put down yer crayolas, your time has come! :D

Farty88 wrote: »

They've got such a good response they're thinking of making a feature or series from it. People even suggested they make a kickstarter for it.

If we make ours first we'll be in the money ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

I was cruising around with some new Boardsie a few mins ago. Unfortunately they left (around the 36sec mark) just before this happened when I ramped through the Japanese Arch. The first time i've bothered to upload anything from the PS4. Flick to the last 20secs or so. Or watch it all to see my daycent driving :pac:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYmpP-tFORg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

OK get in my panto, grab a golf club, WE'RE GONNA ROB SOME ****

Rockstar posted an 'asked and answered' update. Some interesting stuff like how having shark cards meant rockstar were able to release all updates so far for free.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52366/asked-answered-gtav-first-person-experience-online?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=newswire&utm_campaign=askedanswered12172014

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Rockstar posted an 'asked and answered' update. Some interesting stuff like how having shark cards meant rockstar were able to release all updates so far for free.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52366/asked-answered-gtav-first-person-experience-online?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=newswire&utm_campaign=askedanswered12172014

I say the comment about releasing second rate content was a sly did at ubisoft with the problems assassins creed had at the start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I hope Heists are worth it, it sounds like longer missions if anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

There's a new update patch out there now, no idea what's in it yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Probably the Christmas patch with snow and stuff.
    I hope they have a Bazooka that fires snowballs!!

Festive Surprise B1tches!!!

FESTIVE SUPRISE UPDATE
    SANTA OUTFITS
    PAJAMAS
    WE CAN OWN 3 PROPERTIES NOW
    ANTI-TANK MINES
    HOMING ROCKET LAUNCHER

PAFDZ5X.jpg

81BtC2d-1152x648.jpg

prox-mine-1152x648.jpg

Iz9xHwF-1152x648.jpg

ewQd5SK.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Festive Surprise B1tches!!!

WE CAN OWN 3 PROPERTIES NOW
    ANTI-TANK MINES
    ewQd5SK.jpg

I bought 80 yoyo credit to get the digital version of the game and have blown about 1m in the last week. Guess I know what I'm doing with that extra tenner.

Defo gonna have 3 garages now: Show garage, racing garage and possibly a bikes one. Decisions, decisions! :pac:

AT Mines are gonna be great, but hopefully only the tanks set them off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I was saving up for a Buzzard...but RACECARS!

Ah well...

10383946_10204540885936436_8027136016046077489_n.jpg?oh=85ec068fce379c45868f873358e0d803&oe=550A4BB1

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

sheehy, how do you have a 12% discount in Ammunation? I have 6, didn't know there was more available! Every penny counts!

Oh My God, I cant wait to not be able to download it because Sony have banned me from PSN!!

Oh yay!! :(

• Advertisement

Jaggy wrote: »
    sheehy, how do you have a 12% discount in Ammunation? I have 6, didn't know there was more available! Every penny counts!

Ah not my pics :). Once I get online, the Show Your Pics thread will be littered with Christmas pics. Need a review on those race cars as well. Do they have go faster stripes or are they ACTUALLY faster.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Oh My God, I cant wait to not be able to download it because Sony have banned me from PSN!!

Oh yay!! :(

I was going to ask, but based on the snowball bazooka comment I thought you were good. What's the status on that now? Knackery thing to do over 40 notes.

I am going to have to give them a call later on, so thats another 40 minutes on hold before I get through to someone :(
    Had it been a PS3 game, I would have just cut my loss and downloaded it but the fact that its PS4 and it was a Fraudulent purchase for a PS4 registered in the US just makes it very sh**ty
    I have come close to buying a PS4 so many times lately, especially with the current Argos offer of 4 games and the console and PS TV for €469 or €399 without the PS TV but apparently I got something "very good" for Christmas so I dont want to end up buying one and finding out I got one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I really don't see the aim of online anymore. The races are the only thing that's really any Craic, especially custom created tracks but the free roam is just aim less and pointless.

Pretty much everyone on my friends list who have the game around 20 bar 1 or two people have stopped playing it and gone back to bf4 and Destiny.

I hope the heists come quick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Disagree. I love doing the harder contact missions with a small crew where you all know what you're doing.

Heists will even better, gon' make me some serious cash!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Can't get online at all now, keeps timing out :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Another 1.2 gb patch that starts on 800 mb

3 Garages :D I can now have a complete JDM garage.

I think this video communicates how everyone feels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28GLa9T2CtI

You can get discounts in gta online by liking the different lifeinvader pages, you don't like them in-game but online on your computer.

You also get random small discounts every so often for being a good sport.

• Advertisement

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    You can get discounts in gta online by liking the different lifeinvader pages, you don't like them in-game but online on your computer.

You also get random small discounts every so often for being a good sport.

I can't 'stalk' any of the pages, I remember doing it back when it came out and I had a look there and half of them are unliked and every time I like it and go back on the page it's unliked. There go my discounts...

Advertisement