Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

You get discounts aswell by people commending you by goin to the players profile from the pause menu. Think I'm at 9%. So a few more more commendations please people!
    The discounts from the ingame internet sites are once off I think, like first time purchase. Handy for warstock vehicles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

How do I get the download to start?? Have just gone online but not telling me about the patch :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,884 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

monkeynuz wrote: »
    How do I get the download to start?? Have just gone online but not telling me about the patch :(

If on PS4, go to the XMB (main ps4 menu screen) and check downloads in the notifications to see if the patch is downloading in the background. If not, go the GTA V icon on the games menu and press the Option button and then check for updates. That should say if you're up to date.

If you're on Xbox, I don't think the patch is live yet.

PS3, thanks sheehy.

monkeynuz wrote: »
    PS3, thanks sheehy.

Ah I don't think ps3 or 360 are live with the updates either but maybe someone else can confirm?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Do ya need to be a certain level to get the homing RPG?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

Any suggestions as to which apartment to buy for my third? I have Eclipse 3 and 31. I'm thinking of buying another Eclipse for convenience or would it be better to have another in a different location? The old me would have gone for the most expensive (Tinsel) but now I'm just looking for 10 cars. So, all safehouses in the same place or spread out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I would just buy a 10-car garage. I have one down in the docks area. very discreet, it is.

Oh ok thanks sheehy hopefully it won't be too long before the ps3 version

Do ya need to be a certain level to get the homing RPG?

Don't think so. Most Update items are unlocked for all. Not sure though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Was playing the 360 half hour ago, nothing yet.

Putting a truck horn on a Baller only increases it by 1000 so that 14.5k profit doesn't work anymore, incase anyone doesnt know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I've two garages at the minute, might get the cheapest 10 car apartment with heists on the way.
    Both of my garages are in East LS, near the mod shop.
    Where is the cheapest 10 car apartment at the moment ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Do you not need a High End apartment for Heists?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Do you not need a High End apartment for Heists?

Yup, if you wanna be heist co-ordinator :)

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    I've two garages at the minute, might get the cheapest 10 car apartment with heists on the way.
    Both of my garages are in East LS, near the mod shop.
    Where is the cheapest 10 car apartment at the moment ?

Del perro @ 200k I think

I'm in Richards Majestic apt 51 for 253k I think, excellent views and central location if you can splash an extra 50k.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I'm in Alta Street if I recall correctly. Back in the days when I had the big money I bought a place up in the hills for 400 odd k and it was the same thing, but not as central. Moved back to Alta Street, great location and I don't care about pretty views. The prettiest view is that sticky you threw while driving at 150mph hitting its mark followed by 'Frankie_5Angels exploded Some Poor Sucker'.

JDM Jack wrote: »
    So, all safehouses in the same place or spread out?

Don't think it makes much of a difference, in fairness, with the mechanic on hand to drive your motor to you. :)

Don't think it makes much of a difference, in fairness, with the mechanic on hand to drive your motor to you. :)

Bought the one next to Los Santos by the airport. Nothing in her yet but she'll fill :) The two Eclipse tower ones are full alright so it's handy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I have a garage by Los Santos too for easy and quick access to planes and choppers then I have a cheap apartment on Howe St which is close to Ammunation and has a Skatepark just next to it, might buy a 3rd place somewhere up north for the desert climate.
    Have they added new places with this update?

Prepare yourselves....Snowball fights are coming! :eek:

actual_1418914340.jpg

It’s that most wonderful time of the year in Los Santos.
    Jump into Grand Theft Auto Online this holiday season for a Festive Surprise.

actual_1418914354.jpg
    E
    XPLOSIVE STOCKING STUFFERS
    Heat up your season’s greetings with brand new items stocked at Ammu-Nation: a new Homing Missile Launcher and Proximity Mines are here just in time to make spirits bright. These items will be permanently available to acquire and keep.

actual_1418914366.jpg

SNOW DAYS
    Those dreaming of a white Christmas are in luck as the forecast calls for the extremely rare phenomenon of San Andreas snowfall to hit on a few special days this holiday season. Be on the lookout and ready to round up your Crew for a friendly snowball fight, but be forewarned, those icy little suckers can pack a wallop.
    actual_1418914379.jpg

FREE SEASONAL CHRISTMAS GEAR AND MASKS
    Add some merriment to your mayhem with a slew of holiday pajamas, ‘ugly’ Christmas sweaters, new scarves, hats, masks and more are now all available absolutely free to add to your inventory and wear now through Monday January 5th.

MAKE A DASH IN FOUR ALL-NEW VEHICLES
    Treat yourself to some new toys this holiday season and fill your garage (now that you can own a third property and garage, also part of today’s Title Update) with four all-new vehicles to purchase – including a tricked out Hot Rod Christmas Ratloader, the sturdy Slam Van, and the fast and flashy Massacro and Jester sports cars with all new Race liveries. These vehicles will be permanently available to acquire and keep.
    actual_1418914394.jpg

HOLIDAY SPECIAL CRATE DROPS
    Keep your eyes on the sky as Holiday Special Crate Drops will be dropping frequently now through January 5th, stuffed with goodies to collect for your inventory – including a few of the rare vintage GTA tees that you may have missed in some of our Social Club Event Weekends over the past year as well as some brand new ones never before available.

CHRISTMAS DAY GIFTS
    On Christmas Day, December 25th, as you’re relaxing in your Los Santos apartment beside your Christmas tree, make sure to check your inventory for a few extra gifts.

SET OFF SOME NEW YEAR’S FIREWORKS
    Ring in the New Year with a bang – the Firework Launcher and Firework rocket ammo are coming back and will be available to acquire and use from Christmas Eve until Monday, January 5th. You can score one for free on four special days: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day.

#FESTIVESURPRISE SNAPMATIC CONTEST
    Take your merriest Christmas Crew family photo or capture the insanity of the New Year’s party you’re hosting in your Los Santos condo – or any other amazing, amusing or beauteous #FestiveSurprise action. In January, we’ll pick our five favorite shots and award the photographers with a GTA$1M prize. Tag your entries with #FestiveSurprise now through January 5th to be eligible. Official rules.

THE GTA ONLINE HOLIDAY PARTY LIVESTREAM ON TWITCH: TOMORROW FRIDAY DEC 19th 4pm ET
    Tune in tomorrow December 19th at 4pm ET at twitch.tv/rockstargames for the Official GTA Online Holiday Party Livestream with special invited guests from the community. In our last livestream for 2014, we’ll be donning our Gingerbread Man Masks and unwrapping and playing with all the fast and fatal new Festive Surprise toys, from the Homing Missiles and Proximity Mines to the Hot Rod Christmas Ratloader and more. Make sure you’re in that Twitch chat as we’ll be inviting friendly members of chat to join us live in the lobbies on both PlayStation 4 (4-5pm) and Xbox One (5-6pm) portions of the broadcast.
    Do stay tuned throughout the holiday weeks for some announcements of opportunities to score bonus GTA$ as well.
    Today’s new Title Update (1.19 for PS3/Xbox 360, 1.05 for PS4/Xbox One) also includes the ability to own a third property as mentioned above along with other new features, fixes and improvements to the game for all systems.
    Happy holidays and enjoy the Festive Surprise – available across PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Eclipse St apartment is just asking for trouble, most likely to be killed on leaving your garage

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Eclipse St apartment is just asking for trouble, most likely to be killed on leaving your garage

With you in the same game, just being IN the friggin game is asking for trouble! Most likely to be killed anywhere, by golf club or stray vehicle. I had to move to PS4 just to be safe. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Alta St is the best apartment, have a garage for my race cars at the airport (behind LS Customs) and I am going to be sooo broke!

Whats the story with the race cars?
    Are they better than a fully modded normal version?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Whats the story with the race cars?
    Are they better than a fully modded normal version?

It just popped up on my screen that you bought a new car, so you tell us :pac:

Can't join your sessions, it's been really laggy and disconnecting a lot the past few days.

Rang Eircom yesterday about upgrading to efibre and we're apparently not near enough to the exchange. Even though we're in the centre of town and others can get it :rolleyes:

Somehow my characters skin has gone a bit auld looking.
    Her face is still ok but I dont think she'll be wearing any bikinis this summer...

ltJdLs9.jpg

LSrkTYH.jpg

I still would

• Advertisement

IvySlayer wrote: »

I've had it since the time Rockstar gave us the first 500,000 for having **** servers and it's not all that bad. Haven't been killed near it on PS4 yet, the first month or so of PS3 was hectic alright. That being said there is a higher risk and there's not much point buying it, I'm just a bit of a plonk.

Advertisement