Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I have about 600k and an apartment in majestic heights or whatever its called. What should I buy? A decent car maybe, any suggestions and how much should i leave spare for ammo and stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    I have about 600k and an apartment in majestic heights or whatever its called. What should I buy? A decent car maybe, any suggestions and how much should i leave spare for ammo and stuff

Jeez man, i waste over 100k a night just pricking around lol on ammo and insurance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Jeez man, i waste over 100k a night just pricking around lol on ammo and insurance

Where or how did you get all the money

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

I got mine from the hooker glitch. But I do a few missions with 2 or 3 survivals thrown in. That covers the free roam mayhem for the night. Some days when I've time, I'll just grind missions. Boring at times but has to be done.

Sometimes i get on weekend mornings and grind. Everytime i log in i sell a car straight away, and ill do a couple of missions/deathmatches a night...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Sometimes i get on weekend mornings and grind. Everytime i log in i sell a car straight away, and ill do a couple of missions/deathmatches a night...

When you say sell, do you just steal one and go straight to LSC?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Anybody else always get kicked about 2 mins after to join a game online.

Its starting to piss me off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Anybody else always get kicked about 2 mins after to join a game online.

Its starting to piss me off

I got kicked just now but having problems joining again.

Bought myself a house in the hills with a pool, now ive 3 properties, elclipse towers, a house in hills and a 10 car garage.

Pity i cant play with anybody

Bought myself a house in the hills with a pool, now ive 3 properties, elclipse towers, a house in hills and a 10 car garage.

Pity i cant play with anybody

I keep getting kicked into sessions on my own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

marcbrophy wrote: »

I do that. Get one of the higher end ones that you can sell, stick the truck horn on it (thank to whoever pointed that out here!) and sell for a profit of 14.5k. If I'm still on when the time has elapsed I'll do it again.

Doesn't be long going though, the ould sticky bombs and insurance for other suckers' vehicles mounts up. :(

Have a garage just up from the LSC, so its handy. The odd time Ballas spawn there but usually cavalcades for 5k. Are you PS or 360?

jackrussel wrote: »
    I got mine from the hooker glitch. But I do a few missions with 2 or 3 survivals thrown in. That covers the free roam mayhem for the night. Some days when I've time, I'll just grind missions. Boring at times but has to be done.

This hooker glitch still going? If so, what is it? A....friend....wants to know.

I do that. Get one of the higher end ones that you can sell, stick the truck horn on it (thank to whoever pointed that out here!) and sell for a profit of 14.5k. If I'm still on when the time has elapsed I'll do it again.

Doesn't be long going though, the ould sticky bombs and insurance for other suckers' vehicles mounts up. :(

Truck horn was apparently patched with yesterdays update.

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Truck horn was apparently patched with yesterdays update.

Jesus, what a bunch of miserly pricks. It's a few k, not as if you were glitching millions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Jesus, what a bunch of miserly pricks. It's a few k, not as if you were glitching millions.

Wow there, chill Frankie, its alright, we'll find another way, there is always another way.
    At least the glitches arent bad like the Assassins Creed one!

Wow there, chill Frankie, its alright, we'll find another way, there is always another way.
    At least the glitches arent bad like the Assassins Creed one!

I don't get out of cranky mode until 11 :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Why not just do missions to make cash? I was making about 200k an hour doing contact missions on hard the other day.

If you use an invite only session (so it goes back to freemode quickly after missions) and 3 or 4 who know what they're doing you can pile on the cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

Hoop66 wrote: »
    Why not just do missions to make cash? I was making about 200k an hour doing contact missions on hard the other day.

If you use an invite only session (so it goes back to freemode quickly after missions) and 3 or 4 who know what they're doing you can pile on the cash.

I bought the new launcher yesterday so i'm skint. If you need someone to do missions, i'm around (PS4)

Also, does anyone know where the snapmatic photos go from PS4? They aren't showing up in the social club whereas the PS3 ones did.

Jaggy wrote: »

Also, does anyone know where the snapmatic photos go from PS4? They aren't showing up in the social club whereas the PS3 ones did.

Press start and theres a tab called like screenshots, you need to upload them seperatly

• Advertisement

Press start and theres a tab called like screenshots, you need to upload them seperatly

Cheers, just found this link as I saw your reply.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/203820156-my-gta-5-ps4-snap-matic-data-not-visible-on-rockstart-social-club-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I was just wondering as I didn't think you could straight up steal a car and sell it straight away :)

I spawn in my apt, then leave without taking a personal vehicle. I start a race or mission from the menu and when it's over go back to freemode and a generic saloon type car is spawned nearby (can't think of name, something like overture?).

I take it to the nearest LSC and sell it. It's usually only worth about 2.5k - 3k. Sometimes a nicer car will spawn or a jeep or such and be worth about 8k - 10k, but that's getting rarer. After 48 mins I think it is, you can sell another one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

This hooker glitch still going? If so, what is it? A....friend....wants to know.

It was patched before the summer. I didn't bother with it for awhile but I got 4 garages full of adders out of it before they spoiled the fun.
    I'll be around tomorrow morning, hungover, to do some mission grinding if anyone want to join in. The work Christmas party is tonight so won't be on later

I was just wondering as I didn't think you could straight up steal a car and sell it straight away :)

I spawn in my apt, then leave without taking a personal vehicle. I start a race or mission from the menu and when it's over go back to freemode and a generic saloon type car is spawned nearby (can't think of name, something like overture?).

I take it to the nearest LSC and sell it. It's usually only worth about 2.5k - 3k. Sometimes a nicer car will spawn or a jeep or such and be worth about 8k - 10k, but that's getting rarer. After 48 mins I think it is, you can sell another one :)

You can't steal a high end car. So there are certain ones to look for.

Get one of the good jeeps like a Gallivanter Baller and save it in your garage. During the journey from the garage to pay n spray you'll see plenty of them, kill a few drivers or take them back to your garage and save a few as back up. 9 times out of 10 you'll see another vehicle of the same type on the road just after selling one.

I currently have a stock of 5 of those jeeps in my garage, I sell one and replace it each time I log on and then do it again later if i'm still online. Which is often.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Whats the story with the race cars?
    Are they better than a fully modded normal version?

According to broughy on youtube, not much difference in the massacro but the jester racing car has had small differences made to the acceleration and traction

You can't sell the very high-end ones, but anything up to about 90k you can (Lampadati Felon, Oracle, Schafter, Gallivanter). Nets you 9k for each of those with no damage (maybe 8k for Schafter).

Bryan found a chrome dubsta around the vinewood hills last night.
    I thought it was someone's personal vehicle but he took it and sold it for something like 20k or more.
    I didn't realise that modded npc vehicles spawned like that online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Just had my first bit of snow online, looks class

keano25 wrote: »
    Just had my first bit of snow online, looks class

How does it work? Whole server snows the whole time or is it just a downfall? Interested to see it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Came across a Futo the other day, cracking little car so I kept it.

Advertisement