Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Mc Love wrote: »
    Super jealous of you guys, just under a week until I get to unwrap my PS4!

Best behaviour so or no Santy!!

On a online session earlier got invited to an xbox party and they wanted people to meet up at the big christmas tree and sing carols :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

brijay wrote: »
    You shouldn't get banned should you? considering we are betting money our own money

No its legit because it's part of the game... It's not like ur modding...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

So I am doing rooftop rumble and the guy gets the brief case but heads towards downtown vine wood, he's there a good while so I decide to go see what he's doing and I find him running in and out if the 24/7 store.
    Apparently there is a glitch where if you kill the store clerk and keep going in and out, cash appears on the floor. It's random amounts, I did it for a while and made 5k

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

Missing all these glitches :( in London for the weekend visiting family (and my favourite Staffy). Hope the challenges work when I get back late tomorrow, would love treat myself to a few things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Been having a break from GTA but decided to give it a go since the new update but it seems my disc is fcuked. It loads for about 30 secs then either freezes my xbox or just goes black and restarts loading. No visable scratches on the disc and i've tried clearing the cache and everything. FML.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

So I am doing rooftop rumble and the guy gets the brief case but heads towards downtown vine wood, he's there a good while so I decide to go see what he's doing and I find him running in and out if the 24/7 store.
    Apparently there is a glitch where if you kill the store clerk and keep going in and out, cash appears on the floor. It's random amounts, I did it for a while and made 5k

Max , would this work on ps3 as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Max , would this work on ps3 as well?

Pretty sure he is doing it on ps3

Oh, I didn't know he was unbanned and assumed he was doing it on new Xbox one

Still named but I've created an account and even been in a session with you MartellusOvammer it's the name

Lol martellus, you could have said!!!!!! I am a bit slow on the takeup lol.

So it was ps3?

I just tried it but there was no shop assistant....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Finally got past the 1m mark thanks to the 250k races

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Anyone else having trouble getting online?

It's telling me files needed for online play can't be downloaded (PS4)

Only 5k challenges left for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Gta online is a mess, constant lag, cars appearing in front of you floating in the air, getting kicked every 10 mins.

Heists wont work for a good year at this rate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Max, despite Sony being total pr!cks, you should be ok to continue with your original character. Try associating your R* social club account with your new PSN name. Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but it should work. (I hope so, cos I'm gonna create a new PSN name for the PS4).

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

I can only see 5k challenges as well. Looks like i might have missed the boat. Only got a chance to get on now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

TacoMan wrote: »
    Max, despite Sony being total pr!cks, you should be ok to continue with your original character. Try associating your R* social club account with your new PSN name. Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but it should work. (I hope so, cos I'm gonna create a new PSN name for the PS4).

what ya changing it to? 99 laps :pac:

According to rockstar I've never won a deathmatch on the ps3 or a rally race, you shower of gowls, I did that ****e months ago, fecking trophy wont unlock. Just did a deathmatch there and still didn't register as a win..

Really confused now, just signed in and loaded the game, all of my festive clothes have dissapeared and aren't even in the wardrobe!?

No festive clothes in shops!!!! Getting scared now!! Panicking don't know what to do!

• Advertisement

Panic averted, switched off and in again, was in crisis over how I would manage without elf shoes!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

Oh jaysus, maybe im not missing out too much afterall!

TacoMan wrote: »

How can I? I just tried unlinking my rockstar with my PSN and linking it with the new one but nothing happened

Joined a sesion there and got kicked within 5 mins.

Seems the only way to play gta online is to join a invite only sesion by yourself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

When we were a lobby rossi i ended up parachuting into blackness and landed back on the street. Iv been getting kicked more and more since the winter update stuff came in. Pretty frustrating. Might leave it and try again later

Found a new crew car, even is in pink and all

Having fierce problems trying to transfer my PS3 characters across to PS4. It says I'm logged into Social Club, but there is not previous saved data for GTA Online. I read there is some patch to fix this, but can't find it anywhere. Anyone got any ideas?

Feck it! It doesn't like my new PSN account, so logging in with the old one. Fingers crossed it works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

GTA online wasn't working for me tonight so I turned it off.

Hopefully your transfer goes ok TacoMan.

• Advertisement

Yeah the two bowsies have transferred across. Just applying the xmas update now, hopefully it will go smoothly.

Advertisement