Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Has anyone else got snow? Not had a bit of it since the last day.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Guys, are any of ye gona be gaming on ps4 Christmas Day? Reason Im asking is I won't be on, going back to home home, and was seeing if someone would log in for me to get the Christmas present from r*. If yer just gonna spent my money on a new property and adders, I won't bother

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,880 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

keano25 wrote: »
    Has anyone else got snow? Not had a bit of it since the last day.

What was the last day? R* said it will be a surprise release and coukd be 1 day or a few days. Missed it last year so hopefully they keep it going a few days so i at least get to try the snowball fight. A lot of people won't be on Christmas day so should be a few days between xmas and new years. I'm gonna jump in xmas morning for a minute just to see what the inventory surprise is, probably something stupid though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Anybody on
    Online doing anything?

(Ps4)

sheehy83 wrote: »
    What was the last day? R* said it will be a surprise release and coukd be 1 day or a few days. Missed it last year so hopefully they keep it going a few days so i at least get to try the snowball fight. A lot of people won't be on Christmas day so should be a few days between xmas and new years. I'm gonna jump in xmas morning for a minute just to see what the inventory surprise is, probably something stupid though.

Is that you putting your hand up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

sheehy83 wrote: »

The day of the update I had snow in my game for about 5 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

jackrussel wrote: »
    was seeing if someone would log in for me to get the Christmas present from r*.

I wouldnt recommend giving someone off the internet your account details :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,880 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

jackrussel wrote: »
    Is that you putting your hand up?

Haha il barely have enough time to log in as myself but yeah man ditto what proco said, i wouldn't recommend giving your rockstar account details (or any online credentials) to people on forums. Stranger Danger and all that lark.

I'll do it...

... I've always wanted to see what bad sports is like :pac:

And there was me thinking ye were soundish :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

It's probably already been pointed out but I find it handy to sell the yellow lowrider cars that are already modded (from the ghetto in Rancho) instead of the old Ballers. They go for around 13k, not too shabby. Its harder to find already modded Sentinels, as ye know they come and go really.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

JDM Jack wrote: »
    It's probably already been pointed out but I find it handy to sell the yellow lowrider cars that are already modded (from the ghetto in Rancho) instead of the old Ballers. They go for around 13k, not too shabby. Its harder to find already modded Sentinels, as ye know they come and go really.

New to me, will have to keep an eye out for those!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

Jaggy wrote: »
    New to me, will have to keep an eye out for those!

They nearly always spawn in the same location, I don't have a screenshot to put it up though. It's just above Elysium Island, across from Cypress Flats.
    This video shows you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCUlmg0NAvY
    Pretty obvious but it's a handy replacement for people who depended on selling the Baller.

JDM Jack wrote: »
    They nearly always spawn in the same location, I don't have a screenshot to put it up though. It's just above Elysium Island, across from Cypress Flats.
    This video shows you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCUlmg0NAvY
    Pretty obvious but it's a handy replacement for people who depended on selling the Baller.

Naturally, there wasn't a vehicle in sight when I went there. But it did trigger a gang attack :pac:

I'll keep checking back every now and then, thanks for the tip!

Do the crate drops happen in invite only sessions with 1 player?

I wouldnt mind getting some of the drops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

I've got three so far not that great. Not sure if they spawn in invite only.

monkeynuz wrote: »
    I've got three so far not that great. Not sure if they spawn in invite only.

Darn, i can never seem to get them when theres other players

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Do the crate drops happen in invite only sessions with 1 player?

I wouldnt mind getting some of the drops.

I've seen loads appear in servers with other players.

Apparently no crate drops appear until you complete the first mission for Ron.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Jaggy wrote: »
    I've seen loads appear in servers with other players.

Apparently no crate drops appear until you complete the first mission for Ron.

They drop every few hours and you get a warning say when theyre dropping and in what general direction closer to it.

If I'm close I'll try get to them, if I see other players trying get them I try pick them off before they get to the box, just to p*ss them off :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

They dont drop if there are only 2 people in the session I've noticed.
    I managed to get 5 of them the other night, as soon as I get a message saying there will be a Crate Drop in x hours, I get a chopper and try to hover near the middle of the map or one of the usual locations that they are dropped at.
    Then I wait for the message to say its on its way and thats when I check the map to see where it is.
    If there are other players nearby, your gonna have a shoot out with them and the gangs that wait there for you.

Its always handy to have someone help you out unless its Proco who promises to help you get them after he gets one and then disappears ;)

• Advertisement

Uploaded this a few mins ago. This is the **** i'm having to put up with online lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrycsUewSjg

Its always handy to have someone help you out unless its Proco who promises to help you get them after he gets one and then disappears ;)

Thats uncalled for, I helped Sheehy get one the last day.
    Now it did help that we were the only ones in the session. :D

I actually shot Bryan in the back a few days ago when he went to get one. In my defence he went off the radar and I was trying to kill everyone to give him time to get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Anyway to set it up so that my crew can't shoot each other in Freemode.

Happens "accidentally" a few times :P

Anyway to set it up so that my crew can't shoot each other in Freemode.

Happens "accidentally" a few times :P

Thats one problem with the attack priority.

You can set it so you won't attack people in your friend list. But no setting for crew members so you end up adding everyone you meet from the crew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Just started playing online the last few days,

On level 11 so far but can't get anyone to do missions with me to make some money, cant afford property yet so keep getting spawned out back-o-beyond, what the best way to make some moola, what are these 250k races Im reading from the last few pages??

Cheensbo wrote: »

On level 11 so far but can't get anyone to do missions with me to make some money, cant afford property yet so keep getting spawned out back-o-beyond, what the best way to make some moola, what are these 250k races Im reading from the last few pages??

Ps4?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Ps4?

Sorry, ps3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Phone>contact mission>on call...
    Should get something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Sorry, ps3

Add me, MartellusOvammer, I will be on around xmas and after, we can do missions together as I had to restart my character

• Advertisement

And me deathmagnet23 on now

Advertisement