Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

And GTAO is back on PS4 at least

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

jackrussel wrote:

Was working on XBL when I tried yesterday evening too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

jackrussel wrote: »

Servers down for maintenance now? Can sign in to PSN and play FIFA online but not GTA/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

The ps store is down too, trying to get my 500k but code isn't working

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

I just had the police chasing me in a twin cam and another old unmarked yoke, anyone come across this before?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

keano25 wrote: »
    I just had the police chasing me in a twin cam and another old unmarked yoke, anyone come across this before?

Forgot what thread I had open when I came back to read this.

Serious WTF moment. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Still annoyed about the absence of snow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

No, but had them pull me in an old Toyota Camry 2.2 petrol once. Also once in an Audi. Dont see how this is relevent to online though:confused: :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

No, but had them pull me in an old Toyota Camry 2.2 petrol once. Also once in an Audi. Dont see how this is relevent to online though:confused:

It was online you numpty lol.. tried to put it on youtube but got an error :(

It was online you numpty lol.. tried to put it on youtube but got an error :(

In a Futo? No, never had it happen i dont think, but of course, i like to keep on the right side of the SA law

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Cops will jump into any random car if you drive off after a shoot out.

I got disconnected once and the cops took my car to chase other crew members.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I keep getting a message telling me I need PS+ when trying to get online... even though I already have a subscription.

Anyone experiencing the same thing or know how to fix it? On PS4

I keep getting a message telling me I need PS+ when trying to get online... even though I already have a subscription.

Anyone experiencing the same thing or know how to fix it? On PS4

I had the same earlier, but I've got the option to load online now, which I didn't have earlier.

Edit: I'm in. :)

I had the same earlier, but I've got the option to load online now, which I didn't have earlier.

Edit: I'm in. :)

Cheers. At least it's not just me! I'll try again in a little while.

Cheers. At least it's not just me! I'll try again in a little while.

Sony still having trouble getting everyone back online since the attack i think...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Sony still having trouble getting everyone back online since the attack i think...

Still can't get in myself... Brutal service...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

I'm online now, trying to survive a bounty but it looks like I've missed the snow. Thanks a bunch, Lizard Squad or whatever the f your name is :rolleyes:

TacoMan wrote: »
    I'm online now, trying to survive a bounty but it looks like I've missed the snow. Thanks a bunch, Lizard Squad or whatever the f your name is :rolleyes:

It could be back for new years, thought someone mentioned it anyway. I only got a couple of hours of snow xmas eve and was glitchy as fcuk.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

Nothing is working for me, psn or the store all of its down

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

JDM Jack wrote: »

Have been trying last hour getting nowhere... Some ppl getting to sign in... Others left in the dark...

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Still can't get in myself... Brutal service...

Tried everything whole thing is fcukd felt like ringing up and giving them a right earful been trying all day to get on still to no avail feckin hopeless :(:(:(

Store still down for maintenance. Managed to get online for a while before being disconnected

It's weird that some people seem to be getting on without an issue but others are finding it impossible to sign into PSN.

I'm fairly pissed off at this stage tbh. I rarely get to sit down and play for a few hours these days and when I do get a chance this crap happens :(

It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't paying for a yearly subscription just to be able to play online. Sony need to sort themselves out big-time.. between this and everything else they've been in the news for over the last few weeks they honestly don't seem to know what the fcuk they're at.

I guess sacking competent employees was one of their many money saving measures...

Just seen there on the news there that a different group have hacked PSN and Xbox live and have gotten users details. Perhaps why the store is down.

Just seen there on the news there that a different group have hacked PSN and Xbox live and have gotten users details. Perhaps why the store is down.

Feck, think i may have card details stored on psn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,877 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

That was anonymous the hacker group. They did this a few years back. Lizard squad aka bunch of absolute gowls tweeted it there and news sites ran with it. It's an old story so yer grand....for now.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    That was anonymous the hacker group. They did this a few years back. Lizard squad aka bunch of absolute gowls tweeted it there and news sites ran with it. It's an old story so yer grand....for now.

Saw some tweets that they said they'd keep psn offline for a year

I'm back out again :( Good craic earlier with Proco and Phobos. That poor ould Swagger lad, he didn't know what hit him :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

I was signed in automatically and was able to go into the PSN store. However the game I was playing told me I wasn't online so I signed myself out of PSN trying to sort it and now can't get back in. Thought this would be sorted by now.

Advertisement