Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I'd get banned from this site if I wrote down my feelings for those fcuking pricks!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Dafuk? Just got kicked from SP, reloaded and back to 'Ludendorff, North Yankton, 9 years ago' :(

Tells me I don't have the required files downloaded to play GTA Online too. Balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Dafuk? Just got kicked from SP, reloaded and back to 'Ludendorff, North Yankton, 9 years ago' :(

Tells me I don't have the required files downloaded to play GTA Online too. Balls.

Just restart GTA and it'll be grand, happened to me earlier.

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Just restart GTA and it'll be grand, happened to me earlier.

I did and just loaded SP again. Went to load game though and files were there. Notice I can't do anything on stock exchange tho.

Anyway, I don't want to play SP! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Had a playlist crash on me around 10 mins ago. Restarted GTA and just got the same message as Frankie above. Tried restarting GTA twice but still can't get online. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

TacoMan wrote: »
    Had a playlist crash on me around 10 mins ago. Restarted GTA and just got the same message as Frankie above. Tried restarting GTA twice but still can't get online. :mad:

Same here, not showing correct files

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Lizard squads twitter dissapeared at around 4am this morning, the last tweet being from Barack Obama saying he now owns the feed then 39 seconds later it had vanished completely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Lizard squads twitter dissapeared at around 4am this morning, the last tweet being from Barack Obama saying he now owns the feed then 39 seconds later it had vanished completely.

Anonymous claiming responsibility

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

I hadn't seen that anywhere, couldn't find it on their twitter or facebook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

Worked fine for me last night, which meant I stayed up later than I should have playing. Hope it's sorted now so I can play a few hours later on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

monkeynuz wrote: »
    I hadn't seen that anywhere, couldn't find it on their twitter or facebook.

They tweeted it. If you search for lizard squad on twitter its one of the top tweets that comes up. Maybe they pulled it, ill check.

Edit it was a new page that tweeted it. Apologies monkey, so how accurate it is i dont know.

Anybody wanna give me a hand spawning a tank at the base.

I need someone to go into the base and get a wanted level.

Gonna pick it up the tank with the cargobob, while in passive mode, fly around until someone tries to shoot me so the NPC tank will fire at them.

:pac:

Heading on now. Hopefully I can get online, if so I'll give you a hand Proco.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

Still down on PS3?

Error 80710b23.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Anyone else still having issues? Can't sign into PSN still; getting the connection to the network has been disconnected error

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Anyone else still having issues? Can't sign into PSN still; getting the connection to the network has been disconnected error

Yeah I was having this problem too what I done was set up Internet connection again and then put everything as automatic except the MTU put that as 1473 and it should work then

@tacoman the last race of that playlist last night was near impossible.
    We picked SUV's to do it in. Bryan finished it in 15 minutes or so, it took me 29 minutes and Rossi wanted to finish it but it was taking too long as he picked the wrong car.
    The rest of the lads wisely quit early enough :D

We should have picked offroads with sanchez's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

@tacoman the last race of that playlist last night was near impossible.
    We picked SUV's to do it in. Bryan finished it in 15 minutes or so, it took me 29 minutes and Rossi wanted to finish it but it was taking too long as he picked the wrong car.
    The rest of the lads wisely quit early enough :D

We should have picked offroads with sanchez's.
    Would of been a savage race to do in a stretch... Btw I did not quit I got kicked ahem ahem...

One of my mates is trying to get onto GTA Online (he's never played it before), but it won't let him download the playstation plus 14 day trial. It says he's already subscribed to PS+, but he is not. No "+" icon beside his name in the friends' list. Anyone see this happen before?

Maybe try to create a new PSN account, but he wants to keep his old PS3 name.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

One of my mates is trying to get onto GTA Online (he's never played it before), but it won't let him download the playstation plus 14 day trial. It says he's already subscribed to PS+, but he is not. No "+" icon beside his name in the friends' list. Anyone see this happen before?

Chances are he had ps plus at some stage already on ps3 and let is lapse? The trial is for first time only accounts afaik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Think that 14 day trail is for people that create new accounts all together could be wrong. he be better off just buying plus anyways he's guna need it.

Thanks lads. I don't think he's had a PS+ sub before, I'll check. I'm using my old PS3 login (my online characters disappeared when I created a new login for PS4) and was able to get the trial.

I see g2a.com sell PS+ subs for around €8 cheaper than the PS Store. I'll be picking one up there. Am I right in thinking it's just a code you enter, and buying it on a different site shouldn't matter? I don't want to end up paying €92 for the year after trying to save €8.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Phobos its just a code yeah, check out http://www.cdkeys.com/ I picked up an xbox live sub for 14 months for about €35ish and you get a 5% discount if you like thei FB page

i was always under the impression you had to buy the psn code related to country the account is linked to.

i was always under the impression you had to buy the psn code related to country the account is linked to.

Yeah i thought so too, make sure its an Irish sub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

I've just jumped ship from the 360 to the PS4. There's some craic to be had in these 30 player lobbies. The graphics and gameplay are spectacular too.
    My PSN is TitzonToast if anybody you fancy raising some hell online!
    Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

The granger is not the jeep to do it in really, its the same width as the platforms.

The race itself would probably be tooo easy on a sanchez.

Twas fun though , anybody up for more racing tonight?(not gta races please)

Anyone having problems logging in? PSN down again?

• Advertisement

Anyone having problems logging in? PSN down again?

have you tried using the mtu fix?

Advertisement