Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

have you tried using the mtu fix?

I was on a few hours ago with johnnyreynolds though, it's not an ongoing issue for me.

Well, the amount of time PSN is down in general is an issue for me but not for discussion here!

What's the mtu fix, is it legit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I was on a few hours ago with johnnyreynolds though, it's not an ongoing issue for me.

Well, the amount of time PSN is down in general is an issue for me but not for discussion here!

What's the mtu fix, is it legit?

well bryan2487 is online playing as we speak.

yeah its legit even the twitter account for @askplaystation have a link for it.
    when you set up connection choose custom for either wired or wifi.
    leave all settings the same and just change the mtu from 1500 to 1473. should work for ya

heres the link for it
    https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5417

new update lads i cant get on with the mtu fix for some reason :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Anyone having problems logging in? PSN down again?

Can't see friends list or messages... Was on last nite everything was grand... Getting a server thing... Is it down???

Down for me anyway. Tried the MTU thing and it brought up the option to go online, but failed when I tried it. The last few days notwithstanding, PSN is a pile of sh1te.

Cheers for the link dedijon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Having an issue myself, when im online or SP the game just restarts to the Prologue.

Has happened a few times now today.

• Advertisement

Complete and utter CoC... Sony need to improve there game big time... Forget water charges rallying we need ppl to go to leinster house to demand a fairer quality of life for psn gamers...

Just got in there now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Be that guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

So I'm after getting to the stage where I need to buy a nice apartment for myself. Is Eclipse towers apt 3 the way to go or should I go for one of the cheaper options or is there much difference?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Depends on what you need/want.
    I bought a garage near the airport for my cars and have a 2 car house that was dirt cheap.
    tbh, I only really need somewhere for the cars, if I could sell my house I would as I dont really need or want it.

• Advertisement

Well I want an apartment or a house high up even if you can't do much with them. They also come with a 10 car garage as well. Just dont know if it's worth parting with $500,000 when there are similar apartments for $350,000 and $400,000. Was just curious to see what decisions other people made and what they thought for fear I regret throwing so much money at something!

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Well I want an apartment or a house high up even if you can't do much with them. They also come with a 10 car garage as well. Just dont know if it's worth parting with $500,000 when there are similar apartments for $350,000 and $400,000. Was just curious to see what decisions other people made and what they thought for fear I regret throwing so much money at something!

Mine is in Richards majestic apartments. It's not the most expensive one there but it's the same as it. Think it was $275k or some thing. Apparently you need a high end place for "heists" so I got one. Some people don't like the garage exit from RM due to people killing them when they exit, they say it's a bad spot. A lot of the time, my car spawns around the black when I exit. There are 10 car garages on their own as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

My apartment is the Weazel One, not a bad location

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I have the big Apartment with 10 car garage on the hill. Never use it.
    I have the 10 car garage (60k i think) across from 'Casey's Diner'. This is where i spawn for a number of reasons.

1. When i exit there is always some type of SUV driving past, the odd time a Baller.
    2. LSC is 200yards down the road. RE pt1: Straight away theres anything from 5 to 9k just for selling said SUVs. 10seconds work.
    3. Ammunation is just up the road also.
    4. There is near always someone in either of these to 'bust a cap in' as they say.
    5. If you've a bounty, hide behind the wheelie bin outside if someone is near. They think you are on the roof and make easy pickings for the AA12 when they pull up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Place in alta st, the airport garage and a house in paleto bay

I have the 10 car garage (60k i think) across from 'Casey's Diner'. This is where i spawn for a number of reasons.

1. When i exit there is always some type of SUV driving past, the odd time a Baller.
    2. LSC is 200yards down the road. RE pt1: Straight away theres anything from 5 to 9k just for selling said SUVs. 10seconds work.
    4. There is near always someone in either of these to 'bust a cap in' as they say.
    5. If you've a bounty, hide behind the wheelie bin outside if someone is near. They think you are on the roof and make easy pickings for the AA12 when they pull up.

So you would make back the 60k in no time. That might be an option for me. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Mines 100 thousand and is a 10 car garage and a lovely apartment near enough to the beach does the job I had one of the bigger more expensive ones not much in difference tbh (had to sell bigger one due to betting on proco in races the whole time :(:(:( )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Farty88 wrote: »
    (had to sell bigger one due to betting on proco in races the whole time :(:(:( )

A few days ago I was on fire, winning a decent amount of races.

The last playlist we did, I finished 2nd or 3rd every time, you were mad for putting money on me.

Every race I'd bet on Niall, I'd say he is one of the best clean racers in the crew.
    Doesn't always work out if Bryan decides to troll him by taking him out :pac:
    But the way it stands I think I owe Niall a few mars bars in future races :D

I kinda prefer non-contact races for pure racing, although I don't mind the odd gta race... but some of Phobos's(aka Tacoman) gta races are complete mindf*cks :pac:

Niall a clean racer my hole. he's always taking me out :( :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

To be fair he is, anytime I've said to him that we'll race clean, he does.
    Granted he can race as dirty as the rest of us when he wants :pac:

There are races where its take out or be taken out, so thats a free for all.

Some races I hold back, watch the rest of ye knock each other out on the first corner and try to weave between the carnage :D

• Advertisement

Did you get a PS4 yet or are you still (snicker, snicker :pac:) on the 360?

Mr Pot, meet Mr Kettle.....

Mr Pot, meet Mr Kettle.....

Hi :pac:

heading off for now taco. mite be back on later

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Johntm

Finally have it all set up and working - add me BigJohnIRL I think my gamertag is on PS4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Did you get a PS4 yet or are you still (snicker, snicker :pac:) on the 360?

No PS4 yet Frankie, baby due the 15th jan so to keep her sweet il wait for a month or two after. Already treated myself to a ****load of new tools so id be shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    A few days ago I was on fire, winning a decent amount of races.

The last playlist we did, I finished 2nd or 3rd every time, you were mad for putting money on me.

Every race I'd bet on Niall, I'd say he is one of the best clean racers in the crew.
    Doesn't always work out if Bryan decides to troll him by taking him out :pac:
    But the way it stands I think I owe Niall a few mars bars in future races :D

I kinda prefer non-contact races for pure racing, although I don't mind the odd gta race... but some of Phobos's(aka Tacoman) gta races are complete mindf*cks :pac:

You would've loved this one so: http://rsg.ms/1713ed6

Before we even started Johnny goes "Argh f*** this!" and leaves. It was set to 4 laps by default. Around 5 mins in we were thinking Johnny was right! It's a headmelter, but thankfully Dedijon & Bryan finished it giving me a very welcome DNF :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,877 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'm away a bit so can't get on but reports from Rockstar:
    There are reports of another Los Santos snowstorm tonight which will last through New Year's Day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I'm away a bit so can't get on but reports from Rockstar:

I would like to wish our fearless leader many happy wishes! Congrats sheehy and now that you're married we probably won't see much of you any more. Time for a new leader!

• Advertisement

No PS4 yet Frankie, baby due the 15th jan so to keep her sweet il wait for a month or two after. Already treated myself to a ****load of new tools so id be shot.

Ah good man, congrats on the prospective new arrival! From watching my mates, babies are time consuming and require a lot of attention. Wives are the same.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that as far as gaming goes you're screwed, thank you, goodbye. :pac:

Advertisement