Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Sorry couldn't chat lads, wife is fast asleep beside me. Said i was leaving an hour ago and I'm still here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Mc Love wrote: »
    Sorry couldn't chat lads, wife is fast asleep beside me. Said i was leaving an hour ago and I'm still here

Get your priorities in order man!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,155 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Happen to anyone where it almost loads as a new game? All my setting were reset had to agree terms of service and configure the display?

Snow is back along with a few freebies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

shanec1928 wrote: »

Anything good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

TacoMan wrote: »
    You would've loved this one so: http://rsg.ms/1713ed6

Before we even started Johnny goes "Argh f*** this!" and leaves. It was set to 4 laps by default. Around 5 mins in we were thinking Johnny was right! It's a headmelter, but thankfully Dedijon & Bryan finished it giving me a very welcome DNF :pac:

Ya sorry about but as soon as I seen wall climb or wall bender, whatever it was in the description, I had to leave. Im not able to do those, I can't keep the car up on the wall. Ever. They do me head in

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

shanec1928 wrote: »

What are the freebies?

Are they just the ammo and the mask?

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    What are the freebies?

Are they just the ammo and the mask?
    yep homing mines and maltovs 3 of each.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

Snow is class.

Looks even better from the view of my new apartment.:D

Had to snap a few photos before the Christmas theme goes away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,877 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Mc Love wrote: »
    I would like to wish our fearless leader many happy wishes! Congrats sheehy and now that you're married we probably won't see much of you any more. Time for a new leader!

HAHA Thanks man but I'm going nowhere :pac:
    333260.jpg

• Advertisement

Nice links! I can't seem to get into any job with other players for some reason even though I'm online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

sheehy they a fcuking class. I bow to your greatness

We should have a gta wedding for you when you come back. Have a limo and all dress in black tie and then all get p1ssed. Send pictures to rockstar to publish

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

SNOW IS BACK!!

You can drive across rivers too as there frozen. :cool: If you drive onto them fast you don't sink and and can drive arcoss. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Sorry Johnny I only saw your message an hour after you sent it. What's the glitch?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Ah good man, congrats on the prospective new arrival! From watching my mates, babies are time consuming and require a lot of attention. Wives are the same.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that as far as gaming goes you're screwed, thank you, goodbye. :pac:

Ah I've a 5yr old already, but im hoping ill get online between the night feeds:D

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

TacoMan wrote: »
    Sorry Johnny I only saw your message an hour after you sent it. What's the glitch?

Lads, if ye can get in on that glitch - get on it! It's posted on se7insins. It's a 2 minute race and the more people that are in it, the more money you get. We were getting 170k per race! Frank might still be in a lobby doing it. I won't be back on tonight but I'll be on in the morning doing it if ye wanna do it then. Making it rain! Dunno bout other consoles but ps4 is a go

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

jackrussel wrote: »
    Lads, if ye can get in on that glitch - get on it! It's posted on se7insins. It's a 2 minute race and the more people that are in it, the more money you get. We were getting 170k per race! Frank might still be in a lobby doing it. I won't be back on tonight but I'll be on in the morning doing it if ye wanna do it then. Making it rain! Dunno bout other consoles but ps4 is a go

Il be on at 7 if anybody is on what's the name of the race

Likewise, what's it called?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Just did my favourite race there, a user created race called Sultans of swing.

The snow made it class.

We should do races tonight lads if yer on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

It can be any race, detailed instructions posted here -> http://www.reddit.com/r/gtaglitches/comments/2qvyo4/working_race_bet_money_glitch/

Ready here to do it whenever

I'm in a crew session now with two other boardsies if people wanna give this a bash.

I'm in a crew session now with two other boardsies if people wanna give this a bash.

Yeah might as well, be on in 5.

Right I'm on now.. is it a private session? What's your PSN name?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,877 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ah I've a 5yr old already, but im hoping ill get online between the night feeds:D

Best of luck man! if it's a boy, name him Trevor, if it's a girl, name her Proco.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

I can't find any frozen lake? Even the small ones at the race track aren't frozen

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

keano25 wrote: »
    I can't find any frozen lake? Even the small ones at the race track aren't frozen

They don't look frozen, You just need to drive onto them quickly and the car drives across (It feels like the 'Cars drive on water' cheat from older GTAs)

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

DakarVert wrote: »
    They don't look frozen, You just need to drive onto them quickly and the car drives across (It feels like the 'Cars drive on water' cheat from older GTAs)

;)

You sure you just ain't driving on shallow water ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

So that's why I couldn't put the chopper down on them.. Lol

Advertisement