Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Calling it a day myself. Made about 1m today in this race. Thanks to everyone taking part and for people not betting etc. a good crew effort.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Myself and death magnet are trying to do this online (PS3) right now, doesn't seem to work for us.

We started dock and roll, 1 lap, 10k each bet on ourselves. Took turns lamping ourselves into the wall before crossing a checkpoint but nothin seems to happen except the winner wins the bet as per normal..

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

I haven't been able to bet for the past two races, saw someone mention it previously. Does this happen a lot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Heading on now to do my new favourite bike race. One bit of advice though, invest your money after you're done. If/When R* cop this glitch they could very well zap everyone's bank balance back to around 150k, like they did at the end of 2013 when those money gifters were on the loose.

They never went near any vehicles purchased, as it would take a lifetime to go through each player's stock and figure out what was bought with dodgy money. Whether it's that Buzzard you always wanted, or buying a 3rd property and filling the garage with Adders to sell in the future, I'd advise everyone to spend their winnings.

FWIW if you plan on buying Adders do not bother to fully mod them, as a standard Adder will sell for 600k, whereas a fully modded Adder will sell for around 750k. It costs the best part of 1m to fully mod an Adder, so its not worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Jaggy wrote: »
    I haven't been able to bet for the past two races, saw someone mention it previously. Does this happen a lot?

Have you money in your pocket? Not in your account

• Advertisement

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Have you money in your pocket? Not in your account

On both occasions yeah, but for this race (3rd) it's allowed me to bet with winnings from the last one. $200 :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Some epic money scamming right there lads.

3 million odd! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

I won't use my mic lads. dying with a cold. no need for my sneezing online ha

Just an observation. I've only bet on myself so far as I can't hear anyone. I always end up with the most / joint most winnings from betting, provided i've bet the full 10k on myself and nothing on anyone else. Maybe i'm missing something but what's the point on betting on other people or is that for the glitch to work?

• Advertisement

Jaggy wrote: »
    Just an observation. I've only bet on myself so far as I can't hear anyone. I always end up with the most / joint most winnings from betting, provided i've bet the full 10k on myself and nothing on anyone else. Maybe i'm missing something but what's the point on betting on other people or is that for the glitch to work?

When we bet on the other players chosen, up to 60k max, it makes the total bigger. So if the bets are full, dont worry bout it.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    When we bet on the other players chosen, up to 60k max, it makes the total bigger. So if the bets are full, dont worry bout it.

Have a full packet of oreos and 3 packets of crisps trying to join this yoke

sorry lads took a fit of coughing when I was taking my run up to the rock

Farty88 wrote: »

You still looking to join us?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Farty88 wrote: »

I've never seen a more relevant username lol

Edit: thought your username said Fatty not FaRty lol

Sorry lad's keep getting kicked gonna leave it for tonight

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I've never seen a more relevant username lol

Edit: thought your username said Fatty not FaRty lol

Now now whiskyboy ya shud of went to specsavers :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

That was a highly profitable afternoons racing with you all lads, thanks for the opportunity.
    I'm looking forward to causing some online havoc with the crew asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Chael The Spider Sonnen

any body still online doing the glitch? could do with some money :P

I need to get back in on this!! have my winnings spent all ready!! tank and my first super car bought!

• Advertisement

I'll be back online around 8-8.30

sean1141 wrote: »
    I need to get back in on this!! have my winnings spent all ready!! tank and my first super car bought!

let me know when youre on and we can start gettin paid :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Magnate

Yous should add DJIMID, he has a good session going and is planning on doing it all night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Any 360 users doing this?

Don't think it works on it, PS4 only AFAIK.

Magnate wrote:
    Yous should add DJIMID, he has a good session going and is planning on doing it all night!

was in one with him earlier. it got very messy

let me know when youre on and we can start gettin paid 

what's your user name?

was in one with him earlier. it got very messy

He kicked a load out and we were left with about 15 that did it for hours and nobody was ruining it, made 3m!

what's your user name?

Caladona

• Advertisement

Caladona

I thought it's spelled Caladonia?

Advertisement