Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

What do I spend my money on now? Bought an eclipse towers apartment and an exemplar. Have a Zentorno and Cheetah, do I need another super car? How fast are the livery covered Jester and Massacro, would they be competitive in sports car races?

So many questions, so little time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Getting to get on now lads hope o can do some or these races...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

What do I spend my money on now?

Pisswasser and hookers!!!!!

Pisswasser and hookers!!!!!

I have 7m, do you want me to post that PS4 to you?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Cant reconnect with ye, gonna turn it off for the night.

• Advertisement

Just spent the duration of Eastenders studying cars and the like. Gonna get a Turismo R anyway, possibly a racing Jester.

Also personalised my number plate to "G33BAG". Yes, I'm very mature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I have 7m, do you want me to post that PS4 to you?!

God no man, the state postal service is rough. Better DHL it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Does anyone find that their online game gets very laggy at times? It only really happens with me when driving near andother online player or having a shootout with them? Never affects the AI in the game. Any solutions to this or perhaps was just on a bad server last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

I came out of a race yesterday and I spawned in the Military area.

Saw about 10 red dots on the map and I had four stars and I couldn't understand what was going on. I didn't last a minute.

Also I have it set for me to spawn in my apartment but it continues to spawn me in random areas. Very annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

How's that bike race betting glitch today? Hopefully R* haven't patched it yet. Frankie, Paddy and myself ended up in a lobby last night with around 22 people doing the race, and the payouts were deadly - around 170-200k each time.
    The odd time you end up losing money, but who cares about losing 30k if you make 170 in the next race.

I bought 2 Adders and will stock up on a few more. I am convinced R* will remove the cash once they discover it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

TacoMan wrote: »
    How's that bike race betting glitch today? Hopefully R* haven't patched it yet. Frankie, Paddy and myself ended up in a lobby last night with around 22 people doing the race, and the payouts were deadly - around 170-200k each time.
    The odd time you end up losing money, but who cares about losing 30k if you make 170 in the next race.

I bought 2 Adders and will stock up on a few more. I am convinced R* will remove the cash once they discover it.

I'm gonna try it again in half an hour. There wasn't anyone about when I was on earlier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

I'll be on there in 10 or 15 mins if anyone is doing it. got about 4 million yesterday.

spent most of it on cars, planes, helicopters, guns and hookers. the rest I squandered!

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

There was only 4 of us in one there so we left it, wasn't worth it. If anymore come on, we'll set it up again

TacoMan wrote: »

Got into that race after and was on till 2 with them but they were starting to be really slow at starting the races and some of the guys were completely incompetent so left it... Savage money to be made though ... Can't see them taking the monies but il spend some of it to be safe...
    Upto 6.5mill now... HAPPY DAYS...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Away for 1 day of GTA and miss the mohterload of glitches :o

Hopefully its still up and availabel tonight and I'll be all over it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

should be on later tonight if anyone is up for doing the money challenge!

Mc Love wrote: »
    should be on later tonight if anyone is up for doing the money challenge!

I'll be up for it, I've a match at 7.30 but from about 10pm onwards I'll be on for a few hours anyway.

I think I understand what to do, I've read the reddit link anyway. :o

GavRedKing wrote: »
    I'll be up for it, I've a match at 7.30 but from about 10pm onwards I'll be on for a few hours anyway.

I think I understand what to do, I've read the reddit link anyway. :o

As long as you have your mic on and can hear us, you'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭irishairsoft1

If anyone wants to do this glitch now I'm online on ps4 if ye want psn: reilly111.i have no mic though

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Got into that race after and was on till 2 with them but they were starting to be really slow at starting the races and some of the guys were completely incompetent so left it... Savage money to be made though ... Can't see them taking the monies but il spend some of it to be safe...
    Upto 6.5mill now... HAPPY DAYS...

After their response to 2013's money gifters I think it's highly likely they'll reset people's bank accounts. That's why I'm stocking up on the Adders, so at least I can sell them off if my bank account gets hit.

Gav, the most important thing is to have around 40k in cash on you before you enter the lobby as you'll need this to bet. Everything is fairly straight forward after that. Everyone is mic'd up so just shout if you've any questions.

Hopefully Anerosian (or however you spell it), Peace, the ninjas and Louis Van Gaal will be on later too :pac:. They've normally have big lobbies and for the most part there's no jackasses in them trying to ruin it for others.

If there's enough Boards crew on we could try starting our own lobby. It would be interesting to see if this works on other races (it should do) cos that race can get boring after you've made your cash. I'll be on from around 4 this afternoon anyway.

• Advertisement

Probably be 6 or so when I'm on.

Will be on around 6... what if they destroy the resale value of adders???

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Will be on around 6... what if they destroy the resale value of adders???

Noooooo! That would be a disaster alright. Fingers crossed they don't do that. I might test out which car has the best sell rate, but I'd suspect supercars are mostly set to 60% like the Adder. The Z-Type and Zentorno might be worth a look too.

Cars that can be stolen off npcs and sold aren't worth a damn, you get 10% of what you'd buy them for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

We're on one now if anyone wants to get in on it.

Ill have the mic good to go and about 40k no problem later lads.

If they do reset bank accounts probably stock up on property and cars to sell off at least ya'll still have something once theyre all sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I don't think they will reset the cash. They only reset the cash when people were gifted millions via modded consoles. They never reset it after the various dup car glitches, can't see them doing it now either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Anyone on 360 to give this a bash?

Add me GT: Adamcp898

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Juicy432

Anyone online doing the glitch? add me PS4:juicy432

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Juicy432 wrote: »
    Anyone online doing the glitch? add me PS4:juicy432

I'll add you there now. Then you can join my game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Juicy432

I'll add you there now. Then you can join my game.

Cheers

Advertisement