Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Says the man sending me about 56 invites any time I'm on :pac:

Davey, you're some man for the trolling boy - wet meself earlier on with that American geebag, but jesus I couldn't stand it any more and had to leave. Chat went haywire for a while, couldn't keep it to crew and friends for some reason.

I was in that lobby with ye, listening and laughing my bollix off :D He didn't like being called a Canadian haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

DarkJager wrote: »
    I was in that lobby with ye, listening and laughing my bollix off :D He didn't like being called a Canadian haha

Worst comebacks ever too - "Oh yeah, well at least I don't gotta pay a television licence like those guys in Britain and Ireland".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Anyone up for that racing?

Some idiots on this, or trolls lol.Quick way to lose 10k when one eijit takes off in the race

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

keano25 wrote: »
    Some idiots on this, or trolls lol.Quick way to lose 10k when one eijit takes off in the race

You still online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

keano25 wrote: »

How much have you won again? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Was upto 12 mill last nite and was well chuffed... Went on a spending spree and listened to phobos talking bout buying vipers (adders to all the rest of us) and I'm now down to just over 4 mills... Will be up for it again if it's still there tonite...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

tried it there with a few American guys and it wouldn't let us bet even though we had cash??

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

According to se7insins & the GTAF, it's been patched. Sean's post above me seems to confirm it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

jackrussel wrote: »
    According to se7insins & the GTAF, it's been patched. Sean's post above me seems to confirm it.

Did they patch it or just disable betting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Did they patch it or just disable betting?

Kinda same thing at the mo. Without betting, the glitch can't be done. They'll probably bring back betting when they have it fixed properly

tried it there again. still couldn't bet although there were only 3 of us in the race

LADS EVERYBODY SHOULD PURCHASE A SUBMARINE AND WE CAN ALL ACT THE BOLLOCKING UNDER WATER BE A NICE WAY TO WASTE HARD EARNED MONIES..............

I have mine!

is there anyway I can set up the ps4 so the chat audio comes out on the TV?
    my headset gets uncomfortable after a short while. would be ideal if I could just wear it around my neck so the mic will work.
    the headset I have are Triton kunai

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

sean1141 wrote: »
    is there anyway I can set up the ps4 so the chat audio comes out on the TV?
    my headset gets uncomfortable after a short while. would be ideal if I could just wear it around my neck so the mic will work.
    the headset I have are Triton kunai

seen a vid some where if that.if your use a usb mic. The char should come out through tv then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I have a kraken - would be class to see if you could make a kraken race! or all meet up with our krakens like danny said

Mc Love wrote: »
    I have a kraken - would be class to see if you could make a kraken race! or all meet up with our krakens like danny said

Then we can av loads of KRAK... Proco I think it should be mandatory for every crew member to have one...???

someone needs to get cargobobs and see if they can be air lifted to lakes and such.

seen a vid some where if that.if your use a usb mic. The char should come out through tv then.

I seen a video but the guy was using a turtle beach headset. think they work slightly different to mine. I managed to get the game audio via the tv and chat via the headset but not chat and game audio via the tv.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

sean1141 wrote: »
    I seen a video but the guy was using a turtle beach headset. think they work slightly different to mine. I managed to get the game audio via the tv and chat via the headset but not chat and game audio via the tv.

this was the video i was on about if thats any use to you
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RMXfXnJ55c

Well I'm off to england for a few days so no glitching for me :(

I was doing a bike playlist this morning and there was no betting so I don't think we can do it anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Noooooooooo! ;)

I suspected R* would disable betting, as this would be the easiest way to neutralize the glitch while they work on a patch to fix it. It was fun while it lasted. Got the Buzzard for my 2nd character and stashed a good few Vipers Adders to be sold on at a future date.

OH NOOOOOOOOO! Doing a playlist and some other lad became host. He took our shouts literally, so now we're in a race with 99 laps if any of ye wanna join my game.

The novelty wore out around the 8th lap. I'm going to launch the playlist from the start if anyone fancies joining. Those first two races were excellent.

Ha what a disaster. Hopefully it's a short track.

Trying to collect the cars for Simeon but when I get one it says to bring to Los santos customs, I've tried the 4 of them but can't sell it or whatever I have to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

guil wrote: »
    Trying to collect the cars for Simeon but when I get one it says to bring to Los santos customs, I've tried the 4 of them but can't sell it or whatever I have to do.

You need to change colour and drop it to him down in the docks to get payed. :)

• Advertisement

Can I park the cars in my garage, insure them and then bring them to him and get one back from insurance?

Advertisement