Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

guil wrote: »
    Can I park the cars in my garage, insure them and then bring them to him and get one back from insurance?

Ha! Insurance scam? :pac: No.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

Ah crap. I'll try it anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Ah crap. I'll try it anyway.

Why? It won't work. All you have to do is lose the cops and get it resprayed, then deliver. Drive it into your garage once, and it's no good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Anyone else getting lag when coming into contact with other online players/their vehicles?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Anyone else getting lag when coming into contact with other online players/their vehicles?

Yep quite a lot of lag this evening

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Got invite to this game just now, sh*t was crazy lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

At first I thought "Oh f*** it, the hackers are back!", but then I copped it's a capture job. Do you remember the name of it? Looks like a bit of a laugh.

TacoMan wrote: »
    At first I thought "Oh f*** it, the hackers are back!", but then I copped it's a capture job. Do you remember the name of it? Looks like a bit of a laugh.

Can't remember the name of it but if you go on the to yea man that created it's YouTube (FantasyGamer) it's on there, there's also another one where you've to capture weed plants.

Weird thing about the capture is there's NPC's (Jimmy,Brad,Vinewood Zombie etc.) from single player in it trying to tazer you lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Excellent. That sounds crazy enough to make it onto one of my playlists. I'll try to find it later and will send around invites if I do. Is this on PS4 or XB1?

TacoMan wrote: »
    Excellent. That sounds crazy enough to make it onto one of my playlists. I'll try to find it later and will send around invites if I do. Is this on PS4 or XB1?

PS4 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Can we do the bounty game? Pleeeeeeease. Say for Wednesday evening or something so people have a bit of notice. There was a right shower of us online for the betting so if we got anything like that, it'd be good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

My numberplate hasn't been put on my cars yet - anyone any ideas why? I ordered it a few days ago following steps I saw on youtube, but no show so far.

My numberplate hasn't been put on my cars yet - anyone any ideas why? I ordered it a few days ago following steps I saw on youtube, but no show so far.

I've to mess around with mine on ifruit to get them to change. Then I've to bring them to LSC so they change over properly. Sometimes they message you to being the car there, sometimes they don't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I miss the bounty game :(
    I miss you guys :(

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

Talking about number plates, Mine is B0LL1X.... Displays on iFruit and Social Club, Have it on a few cars... But now in game it's changed to a random generic plate when I try put my private plate on a new car?

jackrussel wrote: »
    I've to mess around with mine on ifruit to get them to change. Then I've to bring them to LSC so they change over properly. Sometimes they message you to being the car there, sometimes they don't

I've had no notification and no option in LSC to change it that I can see. May give it another go, so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Same problem I done it 4 days ago and noting...

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Same problem I done it 4 days ago and noting...

And for this reason alone you feel no remorse over glitching 75 million bucks :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

And for this reason alone you feel no remorse over glitching 75 million bucks :pac:

Jaysus lad I wish I had that... And Btw all of my betting was legitimate and if rockstar ask I won it on a horse...

I've had no notification and no option in LSC to change it that I can see. May give it another go, so.

Nah I change it in the ifruit, making sure to press order. Then, if I get the notification or not, I drive to LSC and it changes automatically

• Advertisement

jackrussel wrote: »
    Nah I change it in the ifruit, making sure to press order. Then, if I get the notification or not, I drive to LSC and it changes automatically

Were you online when you did it?

Were you online when you did it?

Not sure. Probably not, I more than likely did it when I was at home home

I miss the bounty game :(
    I miss you guys :(

You know what to do, ditch the XB. You could've been earning millions with us the past few days, making it rain!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I cant ditch the XB, if I could, I would have done that ages ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    I won it on a horse...

I thought that horse fell at the first rock hurdle.... repeatedly :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

I haven't been on since Saturday, is betting indefinitely cancelled in all races?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

On the betting (non glitch related now) i always found it a bit sh1t. Was 4/1 (or similiar) one day and put the 10k on myself. Bet winnings was 800 or something. Surely it should have been 40k with the stake back. I thought maybe my odds shortening from the 10k bet messed with it but it happens alot.
    I know its not Paddy Power but cmon, how hard can it be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Yeah it is a bit ridiculous when it changes once you bet any money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

Never realised I had this until now. Happy days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Never realised I had this until now. Happy days.

I had forgotten all about that until I seen your post. Nice one!

Advertisement