Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Just realised that trombone horn trick will work well with my back up adders.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

Mc Love wrote: »
    Yeah it is a bit ridiculous when it changes once you bet any money

Where did you get that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

On the betting (non glitch related now) i always found it a bit sh1t. Was 4/1 (or similiar) one day and put the 10k on myself. Bet winnings was 800 or something. Surely it should have been 40k with the stake back. I thought maybe my odds shortening from the 10k bet messed with it but it happens alot.
    I know its not Paddy Power but cmon, how hard can it be.
    Ya need to make sure ur getting best odds guaranteed... Sp might be different to what ya seen..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,155 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Just had a 9k bounty put on me for taking a NPCs car. Guess if it's a good car it's always a high bounty?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

shanec1928 wrote: »
    Just had a 9k bounty put on me for taking a NPCs car. Guess if it's a good car it's always a high bounty?

If you keep robbing cars, you'll get bounties put on you. 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9k depending on how many you rob I think (goes up incrementally - if you've just had a 1k bounty on you and rob X amount more cars, you get a 3k bounty). Probably not too many chasers since the glitch, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,155 ✭✭✭shanec1928

If you keep robbing cars, you'll get bounties put on you. 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9k depending on how many you rob I think (goes up incrementally - if you've just had a 1k bounty on you and rob X amount more cars, you get a 3k bounty). Probably not too many chasers since the glitch, though.
    got 3k for robbing a truck. And then 9 for taking a banshee.

I got a 5k bounty for stealing a bmx :pac:

Anyone ever accidentally replace a car in their garage... I did... a fully done up Mascarro.

I robbed a car off the street & brought it to the mod shop and put a tracker & insurance on it.

I'm guessing I ignored a warning screen and proceeded to make the car mine.
    It must have replaced the personal vehicle I had in the session. :(

After those bike races last week, this is how I feel

cRWdAxy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I was in passive mode, stole a car and got a $5K bounty, people tried to kill me but obviously I couldn't be harmed.
    Later on, in Passive again, some player puts a $9K bounty on me and same thing again. People trying to kill me in all sorts of way.
    I just walked on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Is it just me or are players in the 300/400 ranks generally a bunch of assholes? I launched a mission earlier (the Martin one where you need to hack the laptop) and this one ****er wouldn't stop running everyone over with his car, even though we were busy trying to get in to the depot without getting killed. It's extremely annoying, especially on a lengthy mission like that. It's not the first time I've seen it either.

I understand that they are a ridiculously high rank but that doesn't excuse being a total **** just because they've seen and done everything in the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Lads i got into the back of a delivery truck and the doors locked! When I approached them, they opened and i got a wanted level and the truck driver kept driving and the doors closed and the cops couldn't find me

Here's a clip of it, not sure how to edit the clips before sharing though

Lads anyone got any tips for the prison stunt jump. It's a nightmare, spent a lot of money doing it but haven't been successful yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Lads anyone got any tips for the prison stunt jump. It's a nightmare, spent a lot of money doing it but haven't been successful yet.

In online? It's for the 50 stunt jumps? Just do the "downtown underground" race. There's a stunt jump in that and, provided you haven't done the race before, you can do the jump over n over and it's counts to your 50. I just set mine to 50 laps, 30 second laps, and it was done. Now, you don't have to do 50 laps, you can just do the jump and go back n do it again on the same lap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Go about mid speed, too slow you hit a fence, too fast and you rape a wall. land all 4 wheels at once. If you cant judge the distance and hit the wall every time, spin your car sideways in kid air so it stops faster. It's handy enough to be honest, think I got it 2nd try. Just quick save before you do it, so you can keep reloading.

That's if you're talking about the stunt jumps ^^

The basterd of a jump onto the lighthouse nearly killed me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mesut Fozil

anyone else gettin very ****e lobbies online? very glitchy and laggy? :-/

Go about mid speed, too slow you hit a fence, too fast and you rape a wall. land all 4 wheels at once. If you cant judge the distance and hit the wall every time, spin your car sideways in kid air so it stops faster. It's handy enough to be honest, think I got it 2nd try. Just quick save before you do it, so you can keep reloading.

That's if you're talking about the stunt jumps ^^

The basterd of a jump onto the lighthouse nearly killed me.

I thought the light house was bad, prison is harder, tried the race thing and it didn't work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

So it seems you can get inside Bahama Mamas West.
    And it's fully furnished!
    Wonder if it's meant to play a part in some future story DLC?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,877 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Online at the moment but acting a bit screwey. Can't join anyone on friends or crew list, says they are all playing single player when friends list shows then online racing. Strange.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Online at the moment but acting a bit screwey. Can't join anyone on friends or crew list, says they are all playing single player when friends list shows then online racing. Strange.

We're all racing, Ted!

• Advertisement

We're all racing, Ted!

Ah that's bollix

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Ah that's bollix

Come on kid

Tried again and still can't join ye, yer still showing as playing single player.

I just saw a post on ign that there are outages on psn again due to heavy traffic

I just saw a post on ign that there are outages on psn again due to heavy traffic

Ah feck sake, i got psn credit to spend on part 2 of the January Sale kicking in toast today.

Any games worth buying

Anyone know where i can find the death car in single player? Had it but lost it and it's not impounded and i can't select it in my garage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Anyone know where i can find the death car in single player? Had it but lost it and it's not impounded and i can't select it in my garage

It should be an option to mod the Dukes up online into the Duke of Death, would be class.

Think I saw Sheehy said he found it up near Sandy Shores unless I'm mistaken, have yet to get it myself as I've not really bothered with SP for a while.

It's also on sale in the warstock website I think.

Once you've seen it in game.

• Advertisement

The death car, once you find it spawns in 2 very remote locations in the desert. You'll have to google it for the exact locations but i remember thinking too much hassle looking for it. Class car though!

Advertisement